Lost & Found - Pray over list

I would like to start a list here for the purposes of prayer for our loved ones that are still spiritually lost.

*** Only add first name, initials or relation:
IE Matt, C.J., Neighbor Joe etc.***

You may add your loved ones (first names or initials only, no last names to protect privacy you can even say “silent request” because God knows already). You may also bump the list by saying “I’m praying” and encourage us all to keep lifting them up! ***

I’d like all that will, to pray over this list when you come by it, lifting these loved ones up to the Lord, asking in agreement for the Lord to bestow on them the gift of repentance and salvation.

We lift these up to you Father, knowing the time is short and the door is about to close.
If it be in your will Father, open the eyes of the blind, peel the scales away, soften hearts of stone and give them hearts of flesh that they cry out Abba Father. Please grant them the revelation of sin, it’s eternal debt and the grant the gift of repentance to turn away from sin an death, to turn towards you as the propitiation for sin and the only way to come to the Father. In Jesus mighty name, AMEN.

16 Likes

C&J R.
My biological mom
Adopted family
Those who’ve wronged me
My neighbors
My best friend’s sons

11 Likes

In agreement! Amen!

5 Likes

Prayers please for:
My father M
My sister (K) her husband (I) and son (S)
My husbands family
Those who have wronged me
My friends … so many
My co-workers … so many
My friend J her dad
Our neighbours
Our tenants
Garry
Daughters boyfriend and his family
Many extended family
(God knows the extended version of this list)
Thank you for praying,
You sister in Christ Joy! :dove:

11 Likes

Thank you! :dove:

3 Likes

My Step Dad
My Nieces and Nephews

8 Likes

Prayers for :

• my father
  • my friend, Helena

:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

10 Likes

Son JT
Son TT
Son-in-law WH
Granddaughter LM
Granddaughter CH
Grandson SH
Grandson AH
Grandson EH
Brother in law DE
Brother in law VC
Sister in law JC
Sister in law SE
Cousins Jeremy and Shawna
Neighbor Lance

10 Likes

Praying this morning

4 Likes

The police officer that buys hens from me, and his parents.

8 Likes

My children KD BW CH
Grandchild KM
My siblings and their children
My nieces and nephews
My neighbors

Thank you. God’s many Blessings

9 Likes

Praying tonight

3 Likes

Thank you for adding. Praying.

5 Likes

Praying

I’d like others to let us know you are praying too, if you feel led (you better feel led :muscle:… just teasing, but prayers appreciated)

6 Likes

Abba Father please continue to abide in us as we draw closer to you in our daily walk, please draw those who are mentioned in this post to draw close to you, open their minds and hearts, remove any blindness or deafness they may have toward your WORD. Please cause Andrew’s brother to see you, hear you and become passionate towards you such that Your Spirit uses him to reach Andrew who will help Lexie who will help Nick who will help Megan. In the All Powerful All Present All Knowing Name of Yeshua HaMashiach we pray. :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Tristan and Cody
Leanne
Robert
Hedley
John V
John A
All those locked in the slave trade, and their captors
All those who feel there is no way out

Thank you

10 Likes

Hi i would like to add to the list

My partner E
My nephew L

Pray strong guys for all on this thread xx

10 Likes

Continued prayers for this thread…
:dove::dove:Joy

3 Likes

God is good. Leanne is finally in rehab, Tristan has been in a Christian trading school for a few months now, and hoping Cody is in rehab shortly too. Thank you for prayers, God bless

7 Likes

Praise report, my friends son said he believes Jesus is coming back soon and wants to be on the right side and wants to accept Christ.

Thank you for your prayers and continued prayers over these people who need the Lord. Keep praying!!!

10 Likes