Lost & Found - Pray over list

To all fellow Christians it is with a heavy heart I ask for prayers for the lost souls in my life, praying that the Holy Spirit comes down upon them to soften their heart so they see the truth of this world and accept our Lord Jesus Christ and his gift of grace to all who believe.
Please pray for my sister Teresa and her family, my many friends and relatives who are blinded by the evil deception of this world. Thanks you for your prayers. I pray for you and yours also.
May the Lord open the eyes and hearts of all lost souls to receive the free gift of salvation. Amen. God bless you all.

11 Likes

I would also like to lift up two lost souls Jim my neighbor and Heathen that has MS i hope that they would come to know Jesus! I pray for all the persons at this site and all there needs and request!!! that Jesus knows all our needs before we ask. with much love and prayers to you all!!!

10 Likes

Amen!!!

4 Likes

I think you meant Heather

Praying for them also.

3 Likes

I am praying for your sons! I understand this completely! I too have a long list of prayers for unbelievers close to my heart! I will be praying everyday for this feed till we are all raptured home! :dove::pray:t2:

7 Likes

Continued prayers for them! :dove::pray:t2:

3 Likes

I am continuing to pray for these lost souls! :dove::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Continuing prayers for them! :dove::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Still praying! :dove::pray:t2:

4 Likes

I would like to ask if you could please pray for my adult kids they are very confused and they are caught up in this world I pray for them daily I pray the father will speak in their Confusion please pray for them and thank you

9 Likes

Asking for prayer for my adult daughter and son. I will be praying for those on this link as well.

9 Likes

Thank you kindly

2 Likes

I will also pray for all Over all prayer requests

5 Likes

Heavenly Father
In Jesus name we lift up those on this list And other places in this forum we ask you to remove the veil that the god of this world has placed over them and ask you to send the Holy Spirit to touch their hearts and draw them unto to you.
In Jesus name we pray
Amen

7 Likes

Thank you all for the continued prayers!

I’m praying as well.

Feel free to add praise reports.

4 Likes

Thank you prayer warriors. An update on Leanne. Today is two months of her being clean, she’s put on weight too and is doing well and has left the rehab to a halfway house affiliated with the rehab, praise our Mighty Loving Lord. Tristan is still in the trading school and I was blessed to speak a bit with him. Cody (Tristan’s twin) did get into rehab, but was asked to leave. Prayers would be appreciated for Cody, who’s still lost. Lots of blessings and favour to all! VAngie

8 Likes

Praying

1 Like

Prayers much appreciated for Cody and Leanne. I’m talking regularly with Leanne and she sounds wonderful, all praise to Jesus. Thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for prayers for my family, God has answered, Amen!

Please would you pray that my travel plans to get back home to Cape Town with Phoebe (my feline, so named from Romans) all go well and I that I fly next Monday or Tuesday. I cannot book the air ticket as I’m yet to confirm how I will get to Johannesburg (3 hours plus away by car) but I’m surely trusting our Mighty Lord who has NEVER failed me. Thank you so much. God bless

3 Likes

The thread is back!!!
Thank you moderators!!! Blessings.

Now pray up, people!!!

Seriously, thank you!

I do humbly ask that you all just stop in and pray over all these loved lost ones.
May the Lord fill up His house before the door is closed to the age of grace!!!

6 Likes