Lya feels awful

Please everyone, Kate @Lya is feeling awful today after her treatment yesterday. Will you all pray for her to feel better? Thank you brothers and sisters.

30 Likes

I will pray for her Janet :pray: :pray: :pray:

6 Likes

I’m praying for @Lya!

6 Likes

I’ve been praying for you too.

6 Likes

Thank you so very much!!!

4 Likes

Thank you Janet. I am praying for Lya today

5 Likes

Thank you guys for caring so much. I appreciate it. Hugs and love.

11 Likes

Praying for God to take hold of you and comfort you as you begin to feel better. Hugs.

7 Likes

Absolutely, and thank you for letting us know, Janet. :pray:

7 Likes

Father God,
Thank You for our dear sister Kate and all the comfort and joy she and Sully bring to the people they minister to. Thank You for her faithfulness and her obedience to You.
Please heal Kate Father. Give her comfort in her time of need. Give her doctors and caregivers wisdom, compassion, integrity, and success in treating Kate. Thank You for all You are doing in Kate’s life Father. We pray and praise You in the name of Your beloved Son Yeshua, our Kinsman-Redeemer. Amen.

8 Likes

Tonight the ambulance was called. My heart went high but is slowing and coming down now. I feel awful. So awful. Please pray.

8 Likes

Just seeing this topic now, @Lya
I hope you didn’t need to go back to the hospital.
Praying that today will be a better day for you.

5 Likes

I was able to stay home. Thankfully. I am glad I am taking a break from treatments for the next 2 weeks. I need it.

5 Likes

I am glad too. That will give you time to get settled with your new bed, before the next one.

5 Likes

Glad you’re doing better and got to stay home. Still praying and praying and praying for you.

5 Likes

I will fervantly pray for her. Thank you, Janet for keeping us all informed.

Precious Heavenly Father, I stand with my brothers and sisters in agreement that we need a miracle from you for our sister, Lya. She has been through a lot and needs your healing touch today. Will you touch her now, dear Lord and relieve her stress and pain? We have no other name given to us by which we can be saved and healed, and we call on the mighty name of Jesus for this very urgent of needs. Give strength to her precious dog Sully also, that he will now exactly how to help. I give you all the praise and glory for what you are doing in their lives. Amen!

6 Likes

Praying too here dear @Lya :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Are you feeling better tonight?

5 Likes

Dear Kate, praying for you :pray:t2::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Settled alittle.
Spend time resting today.

I got one set of bed sheets for the hospital bed! It’s becoming real soon!

9 Likes