Mandatory vaccines

Agreed ! I Never have felt at home in this world even when I was living in the world and now more than ever ! Stay strong in the Lord and in the power of His Might !!! God bless you !!! Our redemption draws nigh and time does seem to be speeding up !

5 Likes

They shut down small businesses, bankrupting some of them due to the threat of contagion. Then they claim to have a miracle vaccine, manufactured at warp speed to save us from the contagion. This manipulation is coercing business owners to implement mandatory vaccines while believing the delusion that vaccines will save their livelihoods.

9 Likes

OSHA had to change the rules so employers would mandate the shots.

2 Likes

So people who could be warned–should be warned–won’t be warned…this is beyond wicked.

6 Likes

It just proves the fedgov is more interested in getting this concoction into as many as possible. It is evil.

5 Likes

Exactly!! And they wouldn’t have to bribe people ! Some states are offering lotteries for those who do it ! Huge red flag when fear and intimidation or bribery is used ! I can’t believe just how many drink the kool aid so to speak it’s crazy even on a basic common sense level!!!

7 Likes

Gross :nauseated_face:

Way beyond wicked.

4 Likes

The vaccine is not even a vaccine because it doesn’t even stop people from getting the virus. It only (supposedly) lessens the severity of the symptoms.
I’m not getting the shot no matter what happens. I do not want to inject that poison into my body. I’ve had COVID and recovered, so I have natural antibodies.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Your thoughts are going in the right direction. I’ll say this, as I don’t have these articles anymore, that when 5g is implemented, the heavy metals in the system will basically turn everyone into a walking antenna. And will be controllable. There is no way to detox from this one. It’s permanent. Also, just a thought. I watched a video from Brother Lee on God’s Messenger, he was reading from an article that said Rockefeller’s Phase 4, was another mass pandemic with an actual 30% death rate. This current one was meant to only have a tiny death rate. The next one will be so bad that people will run to get their next booster.

5 Likes

Have you already seen this? Not knowing the source I don’t assume any guarantee. Do you think this is true? I can very well imagine.

https://rense.com/general96/shocking-live-blood-analysis-after-vax.php

4 Likes

WOW! That’s crazy but I believe it ! It’s really sad ! I’m praying now for loved ones who’ve had it for Gods grace and protection over them!!! They have been trying to exterminate millions of people for years because they can’t control too big a population! My husband had watched something with Ted Turner and population control years ago so we knew about the cloud seeding to alter weather and to release toxins and sickness in the air over certain demographic areas. Normal Contrails from planes dissipate fast but these trails stay in the air ! My friend knew a guy who used to fly the planes that did this ! He eventually left as he couldn’t live with himself knowing what was going in the air ! To that degree we’d all be dead if it wasn’t for the Restrainer and the Grace of God! Maranatha!!! God bless and thanks for sharing !

4 Likes

Looking for anyone they may have missed.
https://rawnews1st.net/mobile-vaccination-units-hit-tiny-us-towns-to-boost-immunity-sources-say/05/31/

2 Likes

Of course…

1 Like

You can listen to stopthecrime.net radio on these subjects. My dad was in the air force and worked for Goodyear Aerospace. He told me long ago, “he who controls the weather, controls the world”. Never knew what that meant until now.

2 Likes

Sad article, “it’s all about empathy”, oh my gosh!

Florida has opened their FEMA death camps this last week. This news came across my email to help stab people, no way!

Several governors have said “no covid passes” in their states, I wonder if this is another deception!

2 Likes

praying for you. super inspired by your courage. in so many ways. your head seems screwed on straight. no matter what you feel is best to choose, it looks to me it will be a good path. praying for His continued strength for you at every turn. you have the right ideas. thank you for sharing!!

2 Likes

Sometimes it just takes one to stand up to give the other courage to join the one who stands up.

5 Likes

Oh wow ! Thanks !!! God bless!

1 Like