Mandatory vaccines

My expectation is that Christians who took this vaxx will have regrets about it.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your time and care I def agree ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:I will def be praying for healing and comfort for those around you !!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Ya it’s really sad :cry: that’s why it’s so important Christ is our First love because then the fear of the Lord rules over any other religious or demonic fear that would have one make such bad choices. Hopefully it will wake them up and not take them down ! We need our oil in these last days that’s the Holy Spirit and it’s from a relationship with Him! :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Thank you !!!

2 Likes

Thank you !!!:purple_heart::innocent::pray:

2 Likes

Yeah and Biden said “get the vaccine or else “ leaving it a blank threat. Smh. It’s changing in the state I live week to week . They only constant thing in our lives will be the Lord literally, as everything is else is subject to change and will in a moments notice !!

5 Likes

Thank you !!!:relaxed:

2 Likes

Yes amen! Thank you ! I couldn’t see the quote.

2 Likes

Fouci admitting that there is no immunity from the vaccine and that there will be continuous booster shots needed for those who take the vaccine.

4 Likes

do you know what happens if someone doesn’t get the follow-up shots? have you heard anything about that yet? I have not and am wondering.

any aspect at all. namely, what might happen to them physically if they don’t continue the schedule.

1 Like

I have just randomly remembered something that is probably in one of the videos. When you file a BAR GRIEVENCE AND a NOTICE OF CLAIM against an attorney, if you go that route … the lawsuit PROBABLY WILL NOT be won. That’s not the point. What is damaging to him or someone in public office is that just by filing a complaint, they have to report that to the insurance company and THAT is what hurts them. Doesn’t matter if you win or lose. Their insurance rates will go up and therefore they will want to handle it before it goes too far for that to happen.

Everything I’m telling you is in the videos I posted. Watch them, take notes and don’t trust me or anyone else. I’m regurgitating what I have written and I may have missed some things.

I am not an attorney.

This was a copy of an email that I was sending to a teacher friend in Reno, NV that has been going to school board hearings concerning the children who are being forced to wear masks. However, there was also some information about not having to take the JAB. I was in such a hurry to get this information to you, I didn’t have time to reword it for you. I hope you’ll listen to the podcasts yourself. I do know that you can probably download the legal documentation from home and fill it out. You might be able to find a paralegal this weekend who will assist you and of course fill out the paperwork to be reimbursed for that. Paralegals cost vary from state to state. Anywhere from $50 - $80. They can always use the extra money. If you know anyone who works for the courts, ask if they have any names. If worse comes to worse and you have to just type your own statement and submit, be sure to try and reference any legal precedents you can. If you don’t have any, then just don’t worry about it. Going in with something legal looking is better than nothing at all. And remember, there is absolutely nothing to lose. They’ve already backed you into a corner without any notice and there were only 2 choices, JAB or get fired. Hopefully, this will change the playing field. Don’t forget to carry a completely charged phone in when speaking to the person in charge and record every word.

Please let me know what happens, OK?

5 Likes

I only have my opinion.

They have invested so much into getting people to take the vaxx, they have shutdown whole countries and destroyed countless businesses and lives in order to create the fear to get people to take the vaxx.

I do not believe they will leave anything to chance.

I truly believe that there is something that will begin to happen to people physically that will force them to go back for the “booster” shot to alleviate their symptoms.

If you see this as the biggest attack against humanity in all of history then you will know that they have planned this out very carefully.

The people who have taken the vaccine no longer own their bodies. They will do whatever they are instructed to do in order to avoid the physical consequences.

And each booster shot will contain cause for the next shot, etc.

9 Likes

thank you for your time. I feel the same way. you eloquently laid out why. thank you for helping me prepare. <3

3 Likes

My heart goes out to people in your situation. I am in health care but have told my employer that if and when the vaccine becomes mandatory for me, I will be gone. My prayers are going up for ANYONE in this situation. I just want Jesus to come back…yesterday.

22 Likes

Well then if he does and he has an adverse reaction contact a lawyer because OSHA says any employer who requires as a means of employment a vaccine mandate and the employees have an adverse reaction then the employer is responisble for the lost time, medical cost involved, etc. Defintely retain a lawyer as soon as possible.

7 Likes

I watched a video where people who had adverse effects to the vaxx and went to the hospital were all told that they were having non-vaxx related issues.

The fix is in and the medical profession is covering its collective butt.

6 Likes

I think JD a spoke about the Matrix in one his updates either last fall or early winter.

3 Likes

The quote ( sorry - I forgot to use quotation marks - is below the word “Blockquote”) so I guess you have seen it. :smiley:
I’m glad @cuddlesam was able to provide that information . Will pray :pray: the Lord gives wisdom in how to apply it to your husband’s situation.

2 Likes

Oh ok lol :laughing: thanks then yes I def agree with the quote! Thanks so much for your prayers for Kevin !!!:pray::innocent:

1 Like

Oh my husband and I won’t get it no matter what. We never believed in putting sickness in our bodies as a form of “ health”. We’ve never got flu shots or anything else before Covid. I even ran a NP’s medical office for years and she never got any vaccines. Funny thing we never got the flu yet alllll the people who got the flu vaccine would always end up with the flu!! Smh :woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes