March 10, 2022 - Topical Study - Jesus and Nicodemus

:bible2: Jesus and Nicodemus

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor Leitu shares a topical message on how one must be born again to see and enter the kingdom of heaven.

Watch on JDFarag.org

isaiah

Or watch on Youtube

:mag_right: Topical and Guest Bible Study Video List: Here

14 Likes

Pastor Leitu, that was an amazing message!!! Thank you!! I enjoyed it a lot and I learned a lot from it. Blessings!!

8 Likes

Paster Leitu, thank you for your beautiful Message to us! I love the way you take the time to read other Scriptures. I would move to Hawaii just to go to CCK if it were possible. As I watched you preach, I couldn’t help but wonder, "Lord, why do they have THREE God-fearing, God-loving, God-first preachers and I cannot find even one around here??? I believe this Ministry has been touched by the Hand of God. What a Blessing!

9 Likes

Pastor Leitu is such a gentle soul whose love of God is evident in every word he spoke. What a blessing to have such a man teach us in truth.
Praise God for this incredible church!

6 Likes

i love you Jesus :heart:

2 Likes

Wow, I loved listening to Pastor Leitu.

An edifying, sincere, and powerful message that touched my heart and soul.

7 Likes

Just now getting to watch, and want to thank you, Pastor Leitu, for such a wonderful message.

2 Likes

Aloha :hibiscus:
Thank you Pastor Leitu! i enjoyed listening to you reading from the bible and sharing your testimony. I was blessed! Congratulations! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh yes, his testimony was was really good to hear.

2 Likes

Wonderful teaching.

@ 28 mins

You’re now a child of God. The Holy Spirit will dwell in you forever. You are now ‘Born Again’. You’re now rapture ready. You’re now heaven bound.

If that isn’t a message of hope and joy I don’t know what is.

3 that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. 4 And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.

1 John 1

In Christ

6 Likes

What a precious message. Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Pastor Leitu, your message was filled with many important points for us to be reminded of and ponder. I sense, brother, that you had quite a bit that you wanted to say, and the Holy Spirit guided your choices. They were good choices. God willing, you will share with us more of your joy. My spirit was touched.

Blessings

5 Likes

What a beautiful man of God. Pastor Leitu is a joy to listen to. Our family enjoyed his message very much. I can see why Pastor JD chose brother Leitu and brother Mac, the three of them together are a truly Godly example of unity in all the right things…the Word of God at the helm. What a gift to the bride of Christ in these days. Sincere, down to earth, humble and clear as a bell in their love of Jesus and His Word. Holy spirit peace was all over this. They do follow the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord for these men of God. Please uphold, aid, and keep them strong and courageous in the days ahead. In Jesus name, amen.

5 Likes

@dw welcome aboard!
welcome-aesthetic

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @dw. Lovely first post! Look forward to fellowshipping with you.

1 Like