March 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Unexpected, Unprepared

I’ll jump in on this one with some thoughts. I feel like the devil is hard at work these days trying to confuse us on our salvation by doing what he always does, mixing things up and putting small twists in the truth to confuse people. I’ve been down this road already and our Father in Heaven always brings me back to my own story and how he relentlessly pursued me and did not let me fall from His grasp. (John 10:28-29)

First there is the matter of our salvation, the simplicity found in the ABC’s of salvation that JD always teaches. That’s it. There is nothing more to it. To say that there is, that anything we do or do not do causes us to be “fake” believers or lose our salvation is teaching a works based salvation. And if that’s the case, let’s face it, why do we need Jesus at all? We cannot save ourselves, no matter what we do or don’t do in terms of sin (lest no man should boast)

But there is a thing called sanctification, or as I like to think of it, maturity. We grow in our walk with Christ very similar to the way we mature physically. I remember my infancy, where all I did was share the gospel with no fear, no shame, just pure love for Christ. I also remember when rebelled, crying out against God, questioning his motives, railing against Him in my pain, and I remember throwing fits in my prayers. And then I grew past that as His Holy Spirit continued to teach and guide me through love and understanding. Did I lose my salvation in those times? Absolutely not, thank God.

Here is more real example. I accepted Jesus when I was five. I was having terrible nightmares about being in the grave and nothing my mom did stopped these recurring nightmares. My Grandmother finally advised her to talk to me about Jesus and I accepted Him into my heart. That nightmare stopped immediately.

Later as a teenager, being very spiritual, I was so lost because the church just did not teach about God’s Holy Spirit or the gifts of His Spirit. And so I had this big gaping whole that I tried to fill with new age, witchcraft, and all sorts of things. No one told me any different. No one.

But by God’s Holy Spirit alone, I was nudged, taught, brought back to His word until I completely ditched all that and began to understand more about How God speaks to my heart. Did I lose my salvation during that time? I don’t think so, I was like the lost lamb that Jesus left the flock for. He relentlessly pursued me. He didn’t give up on me. He taught me right from wrong in that circumstance.

And this is how it is with all of us. God loves us and once we accept Him that is it. People will throw scripture that perhaps they don’t fully understand at us to say otherwise. But I try to look at it this way:

• Only God knows some else’s heart and it’s none of my business other than to correct or counter if they are teaching a false gospel to others. I can pray for them. That is more powerful then anything. We lose sight of how powerful it is to go to our Father’s throne in prayer and how He calls us forward everytime, like the King did with Esther.

• Not to confuse salvation with sanctification. One of the articles I read pointed out repeated sin. Peter asks a similar question of Jesus in Matthew 18:22. Something for us to think about. And at the same time, I will never go back to witchcraft again. I’ve grown past that one. There is other sin in my life God is dealing with now. And so it is with us all.

Anyway, just my own thoughts. I put this one to bed in my own heart. I believe there will be a conversation with Jesus one day on what rewards I’ve lost and gained. (store up your treasures in Heaven where moth and rust do not destroy). The Bema seat.

9 Likes

Can one trust AI to be unbiased?

Not at all! But you can learn a lot from reviewing the depth of details what AI is guiding one to see more of. I suspect they have been using this online against believers and especially non-believers basically since the inception of the internet and Darpa control.

I requested painted representations of 2 Kings 2 Elijah taken to heaven.

11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire with horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up into heaven in a whirlwind.

At 1st it refused then I edited the request and got it created, then edited the request back to enhance the 1st images to try and get closer to 1st request.

@anon28331375 Is that MidJourney or a different one?

Definitely a lot of Game of Thrones influence on version 5 Beta these days.

Version 4 was much less biased.

I’ve also noticed version 5 ignores details requested too.

It puts out what it has learned from, and a lot of that is because of the type of requests it has been given.

You can add ( --V4 ) without the parenthesis to your request to force into the older parser and render engine. If you want to try that.

CC @Jon

2 Likes

It has a bias against jeans, right? Lol

2 Likes

@Michelle Thank you and no it does no good to complain and It is a more involved story to put here. This was over a year ago now. I Pray for him, his girlfriend to find salvation.
Exactly my relationship with Jesus is all that matters there’s nothing in this world I want except for people to find Jesus before the rapture. Time is getting short.
you and I would be in competition when it comes to crochet from the sounds of it. I start here where I am and go East, you start and go West and we will pray, worship, and tell everyone about our Awesome Savior and meet in the clouds.
I would’ve have said middle but I don’t think we would make it before Jesus’ return for His bride! Even at the speed my mother crocheted, who will meet us in the clouds because she went before me in 2010.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: March 19, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Two Sides of the Same Coin

Oh Michelle, what a great encouragement to Loretta but also for all of us.

Now , regarding yarn and crocheting….
ME :

4 Likes

That’s why we have scissors. When yarn and life get so tangled in ugly knots, we cut that nonsense off and throw it in the garbage can! At least, I do! :crazy_face::joy:

6 Likes

AMEN and AMEN! @arovney

Once we are saved , we remain saved. We are forever justified but continually striving in sanctification.

We can choose to be a disciple or a wayward child. Either way it’s his faithfulness that keeps us secure but our sanctification either progresses or is hindered by our choices after we’ve even justified.

6 Likes

Yeah, scissors… I’m one of the reasons
for the saying “ Don’t run with scissors “ :grimacing::joy::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes
5 Likes

To begin, read some books of the new testament, the parables and let the holy spirit guides you. There are several things to know if the teacher lies: if he speaks of money and show himself as a sinner, if there are a lot of sins in the group, if it’s a mega church (money, celebrity), if they speak not nicely of others (like the pharisees), if they set dates, events and nothing happens (false prophets), if the word of God is twisted, if they don’t say Jesus is Lord and Savior and God, if the angels are elevated, if it’s not a full gospel, if they ask you to buy their books (hum!), if it’s KJVonlyist or any bible only, if you can’t ask questions, if the answers are weak, if it contradict the word of God…

4 Likes

NightCafe’s AI Art Generator is one I have tried another OpenAI Dalle.E 2 If these are manipulated by demonic activity then I expect all AI is and will be Bias.

I won’t be doing much with this either way.

Shalom

2 Likes

Because,they may get caught up in the deception.Tell everyone….even the”inconvenient truth”.

2 Likes

Several false prophets could also come out of the bush, setting dates like “Rapture 2023!”. If it’s speculation, they should say “Maybe, probably, could be in 2023”

2 Likes

I agree… it just shows how close we are to going home. We are at the cusp of the rapture!

2 Likes
1 Like

@hotchiwawa

Have you watch this?

2 Likes

Yes. Thank you so much for posting. It is always good to get a wakeup call, especially if we tend to
“oversleep”. The time is so close, and the evil is heavy and surrounding us on every side, BUT GOD in His infinite wisdom and mercy will see us through!!

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/qyhXnsAMkyU?feature=share

1 Like