March 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Unexpected, Unprepared

As for the prophecy update itself excellent! I loved (though it made me weepy) his example of a village about to be flooded. Why paint that door? Fix the gutter it will all be underwater soon. The writer william law used the example of someone with a termonal illness having a whole new wardribe /outfits of hand tailored othes made for what? To never wear but look good in a coffin.
I need the reminder that God is in control and to focus on Jesus because we are having more tragedy to digest in a daily newspaper or newfeed than i used to see in a year. Come soon sweet Jesus

19 Likes

13 March 2023

---------------------------

UPDATE: What Will Be the NEXT Domino to Fall?

Last night, I put together a special Sunday night video addressing the failures of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank - the second and third largest bank failures in U.S. history.

---------------------------

11 Likes

I know many( as do you) grounded Bible believing followers of Christ that do not see what we see.
I would like to hear your thoughts:

How are we better off than they are? Why does it matter if they will be surprised?

9 Likes

If we are doing the Lords will and living for His purposes that is how it matters. The imminence of the rapture should cause us all to be on mission. We will be spending our talents so to speak.
Anyone have a good summary of the parables relating to this?

9 Likes

I know one particular couple that have always lived their lives on mission. Yet they are unconcerned with any end time prophecy.

6 Likes

I know quite a few believers like that too. It is frustrating. The only thing i can think of why it matters, besides why Blessed so well stated is because Jesus told us to watch, just because He told us to, and He rewards obedience. If we’re watching and sounding the alarm, we are obeying Him. Scripture says that we will receive a crown along with Paul for all those who loved His Appearing! :hugs:

13 Likes

That has been my thinking too but I wondered what others thought.
Thanks for replying!
Anyone else?

5 Likes

This was pretty disheartening honestly! Pastor JD must be right about them being blackmailed.

6 Likes

Another reason these prominent pastors may be encouraging people to get jabbed is bc they may be getting paid.
I remember reading a while back, about the government paying off different religious organizations to promote getting jabbed.
It seems like it may have even been in a link provided my JD in one of his updates.

8 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. My pastor is the epitome of the pastors JD spoke about today, Last week he said he believes it will be a long time before Jesus returns & that we will probably die before he returns.
The more he speaks the more I realize I really need to change churches, but that’s a different story,
But he is a Christian, & he will get raptured, whether he expects it or not.
I think JD’s point was that we should not get distracted with worldly dreams, worries, & distractions.
Sometimes I get lulled back into thinking maybe the rapture isn’t as close as I thought it was. Then I find myself worrying about things in the future, that will likely not come to fruition, & just “frettting” over things of this world.
Just my personal take on this update. I’ve had the same thoughts as you.

11 Likes

I loved this update. I am so unattached, ready and watching for His appearing!
But I am still keeping my house somewhat orderly and clean lol

16 Likes

Thanks. I agree. I struggle with not being able to have a general ongoing conversation with believers about what is happening. Most don’t have a clue especially as it relates to BP. It would be nice to be able to say ‘hey did you hear? “ - As I do in this forum.

16 Likes

Amen to all of these posts! I struggled to let go about a year ago and then, as I kept singing, “It is well with my soul,” my worldly thoughts simply began to shatter. Probably why my husband gets angry and frustrated with me for not being yoked to his earthly desires and such. My house has been a wreck, physically and emotionally, for some time as all I find myself “occupying” with studying, praying, crocheting, working very little but enough to purchase groceries and gas. Every time I go out in public, my spirit leads my tongue to drop innuendos with strangers which ultimately, gets me shunned. Pastor JD never fails to say exactly what is on my mind and I love his delivery, every week! I’m so ready for Jesus to say, “Come up, hither.” In the meantime…

When peace like a river attendeth my way
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot thou hast taught me to say
It is well, It IS well with my soul…

24 Likes

Same here! I feel like I have 2 churches now. I go to my local church so that I can assemble with other believers. But the sermons are hollow.
So then I listen to JD in order to actually be fed the The Word, and to this forum to converse with like minded believers.
I feel like my local church pastor is deceived in multiple ways, but it increasingly difficult to find an untainted church home.

20 Likes

I could have written most of what you shared, @Michelle, complete with the crochet hook! The hardest is being yoked to a spouse who embraces his perceived pieces of this world.
Welcome, here!!!:cherry_blossom:

14 Likes

14 Likes

@Myrrh @Michelle Yes, with my spouse he thought I was crazy and now has a girlfriend.
We will have to get some crocheting done together in heaven.

4 Likes

Welcome @Gabriele !

For me, it’s a false Christianity if it becomes about earning your salvation or working to keep your salvation.

The gospel is “ believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved”.

Another red flag is when Christianity is fluffed with “ stuff”…. These imo would be either unbiblical or unnecessary “add ons” to Christianity that take the form of either made concepts or opinions that have infiltrated or influenced the church
( many of which you’ll see in the New Apostolic Reformation and Word of Faith / prosperity gospel camps but also possibly anywhere):

You must tithe
You must join a certain church
Give and you’ll prosper ( sow a financial seed to get blessed in return)
God showed me , God told me statements
Anyone saying , there’s a new revelation
Activities that are mystical/ new age in nature

These are a few of my own red flags I watch for but I don’t want to overwhelm you as a new believer. So the best way to know something is amiss, is to read the scriptures and constantly seek the Holy Spirit’s guidance in understanding and for discernment of all things.

Also researching things that leave you with a sense that something’s off. Whether it’s something that was said or done. But again, filtering everything through scripture.

One precaution… be patient with yourself. We are in days in which deception and corruption abounds , sadly even in many churches. Lastly, man is never above God and his Word and while there are getting to be fewer and fewer ones, there are still some biblically sound ones such as JD.

Here’s a few scripture passages for you as it can be daunting navigating these days :

15 Likes

I’m going to say it :grimacing::grimacing: It took him courage to speak up about Franklin Graham and Robert Jeffress and he is showing himself to be of the few that are boldly and yet humbly taking a stand in these last days knowing there could be repercussions but regardless, continuing to trust in the Lord.

I am very thankful JD named names.
I’m very thankful he didn’t back down from the
“ don’t ruffle feathers “.

I stand in absolute agreement with JD that we are so close to the rapture that it’s no longer time to tip toe around certain things.

Souls are at stake and no matter what, when speaking truth someone will likely be offended anyway, and although it’s never good to sugarcoat the truth , now is definitely not the time to be doing so.

30 Likes

I would say, in light of Saudi Arabia warming up to Iran and backing away from the American dollar we now have a BRICs block forming that could reasonably be understood to neutralize American sovereignty down to a mere additional member state of the EU. This indeed could be what we see forming.

Prior to BRICs strengthening by chasing Russia into the conspiratorial economic arms of China (and now Saudi Arabia opening diplomatic channels with Iran), I would not see a legitimate path to weaken America. Now there is one, granted. This could mean, as Pastor JD has surmised, evidence as to why we won’t likely see America in biblical prophecy (or that we can tell).

My take had been and still currently is (but always open to be challenged and wrong) that America likely best fits Babylon the Great in the tribulation age. And if true suggests America will not fade from political posture during the age of grace. I believe we are that generation to most likely see the likelihood of this being so or not, we shall see.

DISCLAIMER: I have committed not to comment in every prophecy update due to my differing stances and desire for our forum to be as it may for the focus and discussion Pastor JD holds as most relevant. In addition, even though I have differing views, I would hope to only be a sidebar commentary on difference rather than a staple contrarian. I believe the work of God’s spirit in our forum is more important than my views. And how He may want to move within His church is something I would hope to honor in my differences.

@hiway280z I concur with the concern over Franklin. My general view is that we have entered an age of Laodicean era unfortunately in the church. His father, Billy, was known for providing Catholic church options as follow-up for those who came to his alter calls.

@marietjie.kleynhans Thanks for your well-stated post and concern. Only insomuch as other considerations might be helpful regarding our current context, some details of alt consideration may be somewhat useful in reflections upon our children’s and grandchildren’s outlooks. If not, it is a pleasure to meet you in our forum and the blessing of the heart-felt concern you have shared with us, amen.

Amen, Blessed. I have been asking this question for years now…and even though i have heard some helpful insights, i don’t know the exact answer. Further, how were those 100 years ago extra-blessed for reading Revelation specifically? We know Israel will be in the tribulation. And perhaps by reading Revelation for us late age saints, it might most certainly help inform. But i believe your view about being about the Lord’s work is really the best we can do whether we have an hour or a century. Amen.

This made me laugh. Just the way you express yourself. It is great that you have such love for your current pastor even though he is not into prophecy.

As I mentioned to Blessed above, this is a great question Anchored. The best I can figure is that it would seem Christ would want His church to recognize His nearness of return. And that would work itself out in our lives in such an honored position, amen. :slight_smile:

. . . . .

In the event some trajectories I have had in view for a while might have a measure of relevance, it might be good to note along the way here. Although Pastor JD has stated that he may be wrong but does not believe so, there is the abstract potential he is both right and incorrect (as with any of us). In the event of that space, in the event some things may occur that seem offshore from our central observations, I offer my humble contrast (just in case this is the other shoe):

• Trump win 2024
  • United States Constitution increases in power, authority, and presence in the country and world
  • NWO tanks
  • Great Awakening – not really concerned with the new age view here. Nor a spiritual one in particular. Just that perhaps what we have been witnessing be more a “Revealing” of evil than dominance of it. Please see below…

My general prophecy “theory” is that the church experiences the 1st seal and that seal be the actual rapture bang zone. I believe scripture can be seen to display as much (although I realize this is not conventional and I may be incorrect). By Great Awakening, i mean a time where secrets are revealed and evil very exposed (kind of like an end of the age summary: Luke 12:2-3). My view is that the ending of the age of grace potentially has as much gravity as the 70th week to come. We normally don’t focus on that.

I believe the first seal is potentially a time of reconning for the NWO (I do not see them as successful in establishing the beast system–at least not this version of it…i see an NWO recapture point in seal 3 during the actual tribulation–the crowd that does work on the beast system). This to me would be an age of grace reconning. And a time to contrast injustice with hyper-justice (potentially symbolic of the 1,000 year reign power to come–for an Israeli heads up…since they are next up to bat–and might have opportunity “some of them” to rapture up with us).

The filter I would view prophetic weight is upon Israel since the church never had her own prophets…we borrowed them from Israel. So I would see the weight of prophecy geared toward an early Israeli option along with church rapture as God’s benevolent focus. Since Israel will be here (and the focus of) for their 70th week. I would not see prophetic weight for the church (the true church is covered in Christ) as much as i would see it for God’s compassion toward Israel (having no idea what is in store for them). @BABBAB58 This is my more expansive view on Israel. Actually that God might display His grand mercy upon them to have many rapture with us so as not to have to go through their due 70th week–being the reasons for it.

In any event, just in case this might have some merit, it could provide perhaps some context where things might get a bit confusing. Or if America tanks…yeah…never mind…lol. Blessings.

3 Likes