March 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Video Here: Bible Prophecy

Pastor JD talks about how it’s all going down and presents a prophetic timeline concerning the fulfillment of key Bible prophecies.

Resource Links:

6 Likes

Freedom Alliance Island of Ireland with Dr Anne McCloskey

Dr Anne McCloskey speaks directly to all of us with the truth about what has happened over the last year. Please share this video widely.

https://m.facebook.com/freedomislandofireland/videos/1601582853360600

Sunday:

6 Likes
4 Likes

I am so thankful to God for pastor JD and his courage to speak the truth in these days. This is vitally needed at this time. We need to hold this pastor up in prayer, and every child of God who is speaking the truth right now. The cost of such can weigh very heavy in ones spirit, for the heartbreaking reality of what humanity is facing in this hour. And what they are believing, despite overwhelming facts to the contrary.

I began binge watching pastor JDs vids some time ago, and found him via a study on the book of Esther. I was glued to the couch for four hours that time, very rare for me. But the fact that this man of God is led by the Holy Spirit is undeniable. Like Paul who was taught by the Revelation of Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit directly, I believe this is why the Word of God shines through so boldly in his teachings. And he is filled with faith. Thank heavens that is contagous. My husband and I can barely listen to pastors who have gone away to “seminary” or as they say, cemetery, but I couldn’t put my finger on why.

Now I know why, its because of what Jesus said “My sheep hear my voice.” A strangers voice they will not follow. His teachings line up with the Word of God, that’s why. It rings true, because His word is true. May God bless he and his family and ministries abundantly in this hour as we await the soon arrival of our Lord Jesus. Shalom and Maranatha.

1 John 5:4-5 “ For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.”

20 Likes
6 Likes

There were only a few countries that were not going along with this pandemic and that were not ordering vaccines for their people. One of those countries was Tanzania. I did a search about a week ago, wondering which countries were not requiring masks or vaccines. The President was an outspoken opponent of vaccines, and claimed that with prayer and known natural treatments, his country would survive and thrive without covid masks and vaccine intervention. Is anyone aware that the President, John Magafuli, passed away; a woman became President of Tanzania, yesterday? Tanzania Holds Public Funeral for Late President Magufuli - YouTube (Read the comments) I believe he was murdered. They said he died of a heart condition, and others claim that he died of covid, wanting to ruin his legacy. Sad days for Tanzania. May God be with them, and praying for their new leader, that she will continue in the legacy and commitments to the Tanzanian people as John Magafuli.

9 Likes

Yes it’s gonna be conspiracy theory but as you know globalists can hire an assasin to remove any objectors to their mission of one-world easily.

Remember Clinton body counts?

7 Likes
7 Likes

I see that YouTube took down her video so I found her on Rumble. Hope this helps when it comes to the vaccine. A big thanks to those that are helping out Pastor JD.

These were some of his comments before he died:
“Our enemies will say a lot, but here in Tanzania we are safe,” he said in
August 2020, according to the New York Times. “We put God first, and God heard
us.”

“If the White man was able to come up with vaccinations, he should have found a
vaccination for AIDS by now,” he said in January. “He would have found a
vaccination for tuberculosis by now. He would have found a vaccination for
malaria by now. He would have found a vaccination for cancer by now.”

The Washington Post quoted him, but had an article that did not do justice to
his legacy:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/tanzania-president-
dead/2021/03/17/8e090fca-820b-11eb-9ca6-54e187ee4939_story.html

10 Likes

Dear Dawn,

My heart sank when I saw the news of the president of Tanzania. He was the one who had CV test swabs sent in for a rabbit, engine oil, a goat, and a papaya fruit. They all came back positive for covid as I understand it. smh. So he exposed this truth in the media, aka, the corruption and the real agenda. They took him out, in my opinion.

So many speaking the truth in these days, and the devil is a liar, so he hates the truth and does everything he can to silence it. I often have to remind myself, God sees and hears all, nothing escapes Him, God knows the end from the beginning. And in the end Jesus and Truth triumph over all. We may know the why of so many things that are just incomprehensible now. I pray for his family and the people of that nation, and our nation too. Thanks for sharing what you did.
Maranatha,

10 Likes

Dear Dennis,
Thank you for posting so many news updates. It is so hard for me to find accurate news these days. Even the interviews with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny are difficult to find, I guess the media is really scrubbing away.

4 Likes

[Mar 22, 2021]

5 Likes

https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-countdown-to-the-perfect-prophetic-storm/

2 Likes

@Jay_H , Bro Keegan @K7 is one frequent visitor here.

4 Likes

Hi @dlcv that is awesome, i am so thankfull that i found all of you brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. Thank you saints for all the great articles and video’s and links.
I believe the time is so close, i have been watching for most of my life, but never seen anyhting like this.
It is time… Maranatha Lord Jesus.

7 Likes

Hey brother! Here is my latest article…
Connecting the Prophetic Dots
https://olivetreeviews.org/connecting-the-prophetic-dots/

7 Likes

Hey brother @K7 great meeting you this way on the forum and thank you for writing and sharing !! Looking forward to reading your article.

1 Like

Bubula,

Yes, I also read that he exposed the truth about covid testing in the way you described. He was one of the few leaders that searched out truth and scripture, and who trusted and believed that God would take care of the health of his country. May God help all of us.

2 Likes

Tina, I also believe ‘they’ killed him. You might have seen the picture of the 4 men in leadership in Tanzania that all died within months of each other? https://www.tuko.co.ke/406301-viral-photo-magufuli-3-other-leaders-who-died-quick-succession-leave-many-pain.html

1 Like