March 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hey brother @K7 great meeting you this way on the forum and thank you for writing and sharing !! Looking forward to reading your article.

1 Like

Bubula,

Yes, I also read that he exposed the truth about covid testing in the way you described. He was one of the few leaders that searched out truth and scripture, and who trusted and believed that God would take care of the health of his country. May God help all of us.

2 Likes

Tina, I also believe ‘they’ killed him. You might have seen the picture of the 4 men in leadership in Tanzania that all died within months of each other? https://www.tuko.co.ke/406301-viral-photo-magufuli-3-other-leaders-who-died-quick-succession-leave-many-pain.html

1 Like

“We will all die, you can die from malaria, cancer or any other disease…because death is something we cannot avoid. But let us not relent on our trust in God, that’s my plea, let’s stand with God,”
Magufuli urged. Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/406264-kenyan-newspapers-
review-march-19-last-moments-john-pombe-magufuli.html

6 Likes

I feel the same way …there has been an uncomfortable silence about what is going in in the world as so many ministries continue to preach the gospel some mentioning things in such a way that they are not being censored, but they are getting more and more on the same page with JD. Some sadly have become a part of the narrative … thinking it is scriptural to do so. As it is, even the most unlikely are leading the sheep to the slaughter… reminding me of the verse that says in the last days even some of the elect may be fooled …I try not to pass judgement on anyone, just devote myself to prayer in all this…as I know it is a spiritual battle …I have friends and relatives so brainwashed by what is on the TV trying to be good citizens … it has become a cult like brainwashing …They tell me that I should believe the science…but are just repeating what Fouci is saying…never researching things…
Anything I share with them that threatens the agenda they say are just conspiracy theories. I have shared what I could with my loved ones anyway… just to sleep nights. I keep praying for them and loving them …I have realized I love them more than I ever have before …I refuse to let the masks dehumanize the wearers …and if someone is afraid of me I will wear a mask for them…but in general I am a marked person because I don’t wear one. I have asthma and was advised not to in the beginning of all this stuff … For a while I didn’t know what was the loving thing to do…besides I don’t believe in wearing masks. But now I carry a mask in my pocket that says Jesus is Coming soon :grin: whenever asked to wear one, I put it on and it makes them happy… and it makes me quite happy that I have found a way to witness. I am not sure how long this will be allowed the way things are going …

8 Likes

I didn’t know that. :cry:
Throughout the history they’ve eliminated those rulers who were good for their country and their people but not for the globalist-monsters and their agenda. Look what they’ve done to Shah M. Reza Pahlavi and his family. And that’s just one example. :pensive:

Just now heard Ps JD said bringing tinfoil hat…

Meaning of tinfoil hat in English used when talking about people who believe in conspiracy theories (= the belief that events or situations are the result of secret plans by powerful people), especially to refer to something that protects them from these secret plans:

5 Likes

yes, he got murdered most probably by his own, for money and power, offered if they comply whith the restrictions , pandemic. the replacement is a member of the world economic forum, so you can see were tanzania is heading now.

It is the devil’s master plan for the end of the world. The vaccines are like Dr. Death’s euthanasia shot for humanity. It is a human sacrifice to their earth goddess of environmentalism. The lockdowns served that purpose (eliminating emissions, etc.) as well as collapsing the economy. People got desperate and mass suicides have occurred. It’s a multi-pronged pitch fork! With each detail of this, we see the devil’s work. Look at the shut down of the churches. And anyone who goes anyway, “Oh, you don’t love your neighbor!” etc. Anyone who sings in church, etc., same thing. They accuse pastors of all sorts of wrong doing for keeping their doors open. Then technocracy… it’s all part of the big blue print of this great reset. And the crackdown on Israel? Some over there have compared the treatment to that of the holocaust. And the goal is the same as well. The devil wanted to eliminate the genetic Jews from the human race via the Holocaust. Well he lost. Now that Israel is a nation again and many have returned there, he is at work again to mess up their genetics. He’s trying to thwart God’s plan again for what will occur with them during the end times, that’s why the intensity over in Israel. But… it will spread all over.

I love it when people are open and bold and share their thoughts. It means they are real. Now you know, that frog in the boiling water? He was very comfortable until he died. It would have been better if someone had splashed some cold water on him instead, right? The truth must march on. More on that later. But the globalists (and YES, they are all in on it, don’t get me started on that tangent now…!) want the masses to just die ‘comfortably’ in their homes for the good of ‘saving the earth.’ “Just a necessary sacrifice, you know. But we don’t need you anymore as a workforce, we have the 4th industrial revolution, and your exhaling is killing the planet. Nice knowing you, but here’s your shot. But, thank you for your service!” And so on. Yes, the mask. Or should I say muzzle? Breath emissions inhibitor? “I can’t breathe!” Marxist revolutions. The great reset. World Economic Forum. Rising from the ashes is ‘economy francesco.’ It’s all connected!

Speaking of ‘francesco,’ yes, he’s already here. That box has a checkmark in it too. It’s that late and no one has noticed. Laying the foundation of the one world religion and government. Oh, viruses don’t have borders, you know. We’re all in this ‘together,’ and must cooperate for the ‘common good.’ If not, you are a ‘murderer.’ Will be lined up and shot one way or the other. The framework is being laid in the mind of the public. Later it won’t be about a mask, but unity and conformity around the one world religion. Those not in ‘lock step’ will be obvious. Those not marching to the drum beats of ‘inclusiveness.’

Yes, there is a rapture. But… not now. Sometimes what we don’t want is the best thing for us. There are many good explanations about how it’s later on closer to the end of the seven years, and servus christi has a great one on his youtube videos. You might have to plug your ears only a few times though, just saying! : D But God knows I love you all! I used to get into all the details like that with people, but it comes down to the same situation as with the vaccines. People refuse to hear what they don’t want to believe, no matter how much evidence is there. So I tried a new angle. I started sharing stories about the persecuted Christians. Because that’s the only thing about it that will be hard for folks. But if that’s hard for them now, they need to hear that no matter if the rapture was pre trib or not. Because that is our calling, as well as all the Christians who walked this earth before us. The Roman Christians were arrested and taken to the Coliseum. Among other things, they were ‘fed’ to the lions who were let loose in the stadium, as the public watched for ‘sport.’ They went out praying, singing, and died with smiles on their faces. There is nothing to fear. They set up the god parent system for other Christians to take their orphaned children after they died. They already made arrangements for such things. They knew their calling, it was a calling of 'the cross before me, the world behind me, no turning back…" and with glory indescribable they entered heaven and were met by the one true King. I know of no better way to go.

Love and God bless you!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Thanks to all the brave people expressing their concerns and taking a stand. I suppose all of us could be targeted for speaking up eventually.

1 Like

I love pastor JD’s sense of humour. It’s good to laugh even when dealing with deadly serious topics. It helps to get us through.

3 Likes

This was originally posted in Rapture Forums. I am “StillWaiting” over there. I do not recall the thread title. I think on February 10th, 2021? There was a Germany and France update since they too decided to try to wedge themselves into Israel Palestinian issue while we were busily distracted with our inauguration and peaceful transfer of power. Anyway…

The Signs

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Matthew 24: 1-3

• when shall these things be?
  • what shall be the sign of thy coming
  • and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Signs:

wars and rumours of wars

Also note this says that “the end is NOT yet”.

nation shall rise against nation

kingdom against kingdom:

and there shall be famines

, and pestilences

, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Here the word “nation” is the Greek word ‘ethnos’. Where we get our English word ‘ethnic’. The word translated into “kingdom” is akin to what we mean when we refer to a modern ‘nation state’ or country. So basically race wars and countries at war. Nothing all that new or rare by themselves.

So by verse 8 though Christ is saying these ARE the beginnings of sorrows. The word “sorrows” is also translated ‘birth pangs’. The mentioning of “birth pangs” every time one of these events took place has been going on for 40 years that I know of personally. With no regard to patterns or ebbing and flowing of intensities it became meaningless to me as a useful indicator. It was so random that I came to somewhat derisively refer to it (to myself) as ‘Old McDonald’s Birth Pangs’.

Big Birth Pang Theory

Over the summer of 2017 I began to notice that the wild fires in California being experienced by a fellow member on the Rapture Ready forum were more and more ‘unprecedented’ events. So also had our, here in Houston, by then, regularly annual ‘100 year percipition events’. You know, starting to look like Biblical porportions.

So the random pattern of ‘a birth pang and a birth pang there’ made no sense. Like human birth pangs they begin and then they increase in intensity. Wouldn’t this pattern of manifestation be expected? So I began to develop criteria.

In order for an event to qualify as a birth pang, and not just some random tragic event, it needed to be unprecedented in some fashion. Anything else had to be rejected. At least to be considered to satisfy the requirements of the theory.

That further that these had to come in a pattern or a wave. A cluster. For a period, but then relent. Then they must return and to a greater degree. Intensifying. Forming what I referred to as ‘a second distinct birth pang wave’. Which would be followed by another trough and then another wave. And so on. Lather, rinse, repeat until delivery.

First posted it on the now defunct Rapture Ready forum in October 2017. Eventually toward late 2018 I joined another Christian forum . Saw a distinct birth had existed from early 2017 into early 2018 by that point. Have a list of unprecedented examples somewhere that basically document that conclusion. Thought I saw the signs of something brewing for 2019.

I’m “Bluberry” there obviously. It is here I made my ‘prediction’ if you will about deaths ‘10k, 100k and even in the millions’. Where these numbers came from was the news and deaths and records set in the first distinct 2017 birth pang wave. So if this theory held then then tragedies had to increase exponentially in a second distinct intensifying birth pang like wave.

Naomi in that thread pointed out one thing to this childless man. ONCE the pangs start then they do not stop until the baby is delivered. So as enamoured as I may be with my delicate wave theory that may fail on me at some point, I am reassured knowing that this overall pattern does not reverse. Thus I have enjoyed my Chicken Little, Spirit of Fear, Nattering Nabob of Negativity upstream swim ever since. Woe is me. LOL

Moving on into 2019 nothing really happened. It was a dud. Then in the middle of 2019 when the first part of the Plan was released, the $50B, (Naomi’s contenient) Australia caught on fire. Still burning. Made me consider her words all the more. Not that this says ANYTHING about Australia.

Then come the start of 2020 all Hell breaks loose. Maybe the thing I was waiting for? The Second Wave?

I had been monitoring the war in Syria. Using a website I could get live updates in the form of a map with icons all over it.
That page also had a pandemic tab I checked out in December 2019, but it had only one boring icon of some place called Wuhan, China. The other stuff seemed more epic and I was getting absorbed in the tragedy of the flight of all those refugees from Idlib. Fascinating to watch that war such that I could read a report of a helicopter being shot down that morning, then see the video in daylight and yet it is still dark here in Texas. Clearly the world seeing the Two Witnesses kind of stuff.

By late January and into February I was taking it seriously. I saw early numbers of a death rate in China of 3.4%. I just took being aware of the virus (and knowing plauges are predicted) then searched out stories. I went to trusted sources for numbers and then did my own math.

This matches some early numbers I recall from here (USA). Then at some point I noticed the Chinese ‘revised’ their numbers. Suddenly they had a nice even 2.0% death rate. AFAIK to never budge again.

Around this time Trump is down playing it. Fauci says N95 masks are ineffective. Well, actually I recall him first saying for the public to not buy them because they are neeeded for front line healthcare workers. I get that and basically agree. Though I have to be careful supporting outright lies regardless of how noble the purpose. So when that did not deter the public the false claim was made. Argue it was for national security. I dunno? That was 10 years ago now.

Divided We Fall

The division in this country and across the planet between Christians and non-Christians is nothing new. However, what I was beginning to see by March was starting to seriously concern me. Even a division between church members of the proper way to respond to congregating restrictions. Or was it recommendations? There was legitimate reasons for people to be confused about authority and facts given the utter lack of cohesion between local, state and federal governments. It was disaster. Driven home to me by the fact that Fauci did lie in order to scrounge masks. Wasn’t looking good to me.

I watched them ask people to wear masks for other’s sake. I literally laughed at them. “In this present world? Seriously??”

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heavy, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

This is the generation that conincides with those other signs. Doesn’t sound like mask wearers to me who think that they will only get the regular flu or even less and then get immunity so that they can get back to their lives ASAP.

So the noncompliant behavior I have watched for almost a year now has not been the least bit surprising to me. I know I am quite cynical, but I think that I nailed it actually. There has been much resistence. Much of it very vocal. Much skepticsm and expectation that the big green curtain in the Wizard of Oz is going to be pulled back at any moment and we will find the deminutive little man pulling levers. Who is then immediately rendered impotent. That this ‘obvious’ ruse will soon be exposed to public ridicule. StillWaiting.

So by this time in early Spring I went back to lurk (look) at my old post to remember exactly what I had said about the numbers of deaths. Various death toll numbers were being slung about recklessly. The thing that blindsided me during that review was a part that I did not remember writing at all back in 2018. In so many words, ‘when these numbers come will people even care?’ ‘Will it register?’ It seemed prophetic at first, but then I remembered the above Scripture. So this behavior showing often utter lack of concern over their fellow man was appallingly accurate.

I now think Trump was being fed some truly bad data at that time. Maybe because everyone was too afraid to tell him the truth? Heads would roll. Not fake news! :slight_smile: That has been his unmistakable management style. Think of it what you may. I am talking cause & effect and reasonable expectations so as to determine motives.

Good Science

I must take a moment here to explain my perspective of science. Pure unadulterated science is an originally God inspired attempt to understand and explain the 4 dimensions (time & space) as experienced and observed by the 5 human physical senses. As an intellectual discipline practiced honestly it is very useful and is the essential precursor to technology. As a philosophy and even ‘religion’ it is often total garbage. I refer to that as ‘weaponized science’.

There is a simple reliable scientific explanation for this pandemic. This is the What and How. The spiritual is controlling the When, Where and even Who.

I’ve learned to look at things the ‘end from the beginning’. If we do know the end destination then all we really must do is see where we are and then extrapolate the path to get to the God prophecied progression. Asked myself “How must things change to get to that destination?”

Thus the numbers produced themselves in a logical next level wave. Going from the deaths in the First Wave I expected them to climb exponentially. So if this was Wave Two then why is American getting the brunt of it?? Then the Dividing Theory came along.

The Dividing Theory

This nation deserves judgment for murdering babies, many injustices social and otherwise, and as some spreaders of filth around the globe plus lots of other things. Also this nation deserves blessings for unparalled good in the history of mankind. Evangelizing the world among other things. Sadly we have strayed. The repentent and contrite attitudes immediately after 9/11 andmany other disaster warnings gave way to arrogance, greed and pleasure seeking once more.

America’s time and purpose may well be drawing to a close on the landscape of history? A good run it has been. Maybe it does not have to be over, but then there is that nagging ominus abscence of America from prophecy. Combined with the advanced point in prophecy that we are then I can’t see drawing any other conclusion. Has NOTHING to do with being a patriot or not. It really isn’t even choosing God over country. It’s just saying that in light of prophecy then I cannot find the time for a resurgent America of any significance or duration. Particularly for 4 very long years at the rate time flies by now! Isn’t the truly born agin Christian’s genuine citizen in Heaven? If birth pangs mean we are irreversibly heading toward evil (and the Rapture and Tribulation) and the rate is the already dizzying pace which is only to continually increase then things have to be continuing on in the negative direction.

This could be why we are being divided like we are and more than any other country…

1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

By late April 2020 I felt led to dig into the history of attempts to divide Israel. What I found was that when the talks rose to a Summit level then bad things happened in the US. Here is a presentation of that…

July 2000 - 2000 Camp David Summit
September 11, 2001 - September 11 attacks

Februray 2005 - Sharm El Sheikh Summit of 2005
August 2005 - Hurricane Katrina

2019 - Trump Peace Plan
June 2019 Economic Plan / January 2020 Political Plan ‘the Divider’
January 2020 ~> Coronavirus ++++++

July 2000 to September 2001 = 14 months
February 2005 to August 2005 = 6 months
January 2020 to January 2020 = 0 months

This understanding about devisiveness came to me in late April. That we are being divided and will continue to be divided as long as we try to divide Israel. A full month before George Floyd. That’s been rather devise to a country that won’t relent trying to force a two state solution on the Holy Land. As well as one that has a lot of work to do in many areas. It arguable that Covid-19 created the environment as otherwise George would have been doing his regular club thing most likely. All this stuff is not random happenstance.

Then comes the election. Not a single hanging chad like in Florida in 2000, but half a dozen closely contested states. Then the Senate seats. Then January 6th. Wow! Divide, divide, divide.

I publically posted the above Divide Theory, saying God (not the Devil) is responsible for this dividing, on August 17th.

I live in Houston, Texas, USA. Then on August 20th hurricanes Laura (CAT 4, 10th strongest) and Marco (CAT 1) formed. Not 2, not 4, but THREE BIBLICAL DAYS later after posting this theory to the internet! =8^.

Two unprecedentedly early storms (remember the Birth Pang Wave criteria) being the earliest named storms are now hurling directly at me. Laura was 8 days earlier than the previous 12th named and Marco 11(?) days before the 13th? I fondly think of them as my two witnesses.

Likely to remain one of the most memorable weeks of my life waiting to see if those storms destroyed me. Just watched them track at me and waited. I have out of state property that I am overdue in checking on. A perfect excuse, but NO WAY was I going to miss my Biblical demise! So I parked it and just waited. I HAD to know for sure. :slight_smile: Once in a lifetime chance…

I predicted in September that things would go bonkers when many were convinced we were just a short time from things going back to normal in the fall. That we were looking at the end of 2021 before we got anywhere near herd immunty. Not the MSM or really hardly anybody else’s predictions.

So how did my 2018 numbers come out??

“if I understand Biblical prophecies, we’re talking 10,000s and 100,000s coming. At some point, millions. Even with what is already present that is a challenge to wrap my mind around. But by the time were are conditioned will that be anything special?”

2020 Deaths:

TEXAS 27,480
USA 344K
WORLD 1.82M

Coincidence?? Like I say I just give my info and let others make up their own mind. Try to ‘show my work’ as to how I came up with this.

What to Expect?

That birth pangs continue and increase in intensity.

Again, looking from the end back to the beginning where must it go from here? We’re looking at a very soon Rapture or Persecution. I don’t see any other options for the Body.

The continuing resistance to mitigation technqiues and vaccines suggests an outcome. For whatever reasons one might make these choices it really doesn’t matter. And FWIW there are a very surprisingly large number of other than Christians who are refusing vaccines or mitigation practices. Even frontline healthcare workers (they PPE like crazy! But <50% vax?!). Those facts won’t matter either.

As the variants appear and increase in number and intensity will Christians continue to remain loudly defiant? Could these two combine to cause Christians to be blamed for a pandemic that not only fails to go away, but perpetually rebounds with a vengence? Might Christians be blamed as innocent Christians were for the burning of Rome? This seems likely, if not inevitable, to me now. It just flows with the story line too well.

The reason the Church got off track is because we have been trying to explain ALL the bad on just evil forces. When you realize what time we are in and that it is God, yes the ‘God is good all the time [righteous!] God’ is doing some of it directly and omnipotently allowing all of it then what we see makes sense. For me this was authenticated satisfactorily with the hurricanes. And my survival. LOL That this theory is right.

So since we know that neither Biden nor Trump was going to stop trying to solve the Israeli/Palestinian problem with anything other than so form of a Two State solution then we KNOW our dividing, now having reached the tipping point, will continue.

And since the increasingly intense birth pang type of events, once begun, do not reverse or cease then that continues too. Now the EVIL is from the Devil. What I am saying is that God is allowing the ‘bonus’ Dividing quality because of what we are doing in Israel. Otherwise the bad stuff is for our bad stuff like abortions and, despite all the good, tons of bad stuff as the waning Shining Light that has become dimmed.

There seems a fairly straight forward path for the Church to begin to be prosecuted more and more over the vaccine and mitigation stances. If not then the virus has to basically go away or the attitudes and practices have to change. Else with an ongoing, and God forbid raging, virus when most other groups and peoples have relented and taken the vaccine with the Golden Ticket Passport then there will only be one group left to blame it all on. So… ACTUALLY it is the very stance of refusing to wear the mask, thinking its evil, that will ultimaely possibly cause heads to roll if the Rapture doe not come fairly soon.

So see when you look at it from the end to the beginning then it doesn’t matter if we all start wearing masks everywhere, inside or outside, tomorrow. Because the persecution of Christians IS going to happen because the Bible says so. If it does not happen as a direct result of blaming Chrstians for the lingering virus pandemic then the scenario above somehow has to abate and some other thing that will cause exactly such persecution must arise from something or somewhere else. All the while all these other converging signs of birth pangs (that DON’T stop!) must loiter until this crisis resolves and the other new set of circumstances forms. Slim chance that happens.

Its time to repent individually. To obtain the Oil we need while we still can get it! Sackcloth and ashes for me from here on out. The warnings have expired IMO. I believe God is no longer speaking as much as He is doing these days.

My hope is in a soon rapture. Of course! Praying to be accounted worthy to escape and am so in Christ. But like sitting still for a week while those storms I was facing not knowing if I had just angered God is the same for me as facing what is quickly approaching. Maybe a rapture rescues me out of the way in time or maybe I (the body) get destroyed? It has to be all laid at the foot of the Cross or ‘on the alter’ if that makes more sense to you.

The ultimate Destination is secure in Christ.

There are no guarantees between here and there. One must be very careful to avoid creating a god in one’s own image.

It won’t be long now. Be of good cheer. If you can. Eat well and take plenty of naps. He has everything under control. Childlike faith is what gets me through. Abba Father will take care of it. But, yes, we are experiencing what we’ve, and are, sowing. God is not mocked.

Its not the things in the Bible that I DON’T understand that bother me the most!

Peace & Love

2 Likes

Interesting analysis. Peace and Love to you too.

I feel the same way. Thanks for putting that into words. Our family just saw today’s prophecy update 3/21/21 and I almost fell off my chair. Months ago I found out that the viral shedding aspect of the V (so called) was going to create walking vectors and more virulent strains, but how do you tell people that who take the V to be “protected” from a non-Vs, only to wind up the exact opposite? It boggles the mind. Oh my Goodness. It is like something out of a bad movie.
Still, we can safely trust that God is totally on it. He isn’t shocked. He has a plan for anything he allows. We are living in His divine protection, and He will have the final word. For sure. When he appears, we have no fears. Praise God. Bless you Beulah.

7 Likes

Dear Kimin,
Thank you for your comment. I hear you and can relate to so much of what you say. :smile:

Yes! I really think pastor JD is a trailblazer too in this way. He has the courage that only Holy Spirit led boldness can bring, and it shines through. You can tell he truly cares about people and feels a burden to tell the truth he is finding in his research , so people can be better informed…while we wait and occupy.

“They tell me that I should believe the science…but are just repeating what Fouci is saying…never researching things…
Anything I share with them that threatens the agenda they say are just conspiracy theories.” (I tried to make this a quote bubble, but something went awry, sorry)

Yes, it is frustrating when that happens. Recently I found though that some folks who use their phone to do research are getting skewed results, due to big tech media wipe out of true material, replaced with prattle and non-science of Fauchi etc. I wind up trying to print things out to share, so then I know they got the memo, so to speak. I mean ultimately, the choice is theirs to make, and between themselves and the Lord. I guess if we did not care, we wouldn’t even try. God Bless you Kimin. Maranatha! Thank you again.

2 Likes

Re: March 21, 2021 Prophecy Update @JDForumTeam The over 3 minute “Prophecy Update will begin at 9:00 am HST” intro to the video should be edited out. It makes people think the video has not been posted. If I had not fast forwarded in the video, I would have missed the update. I almost did miss it. This is a very imprtant update. This long “Prophecy Update will begin at 9:00 am HST” intro could prevent many people from seeing it.

1 Like

This could also be a ploy to divide us further. I don’t trust the doctor that worked for Gates, who supposedly doesn’t know the harm all the other vaccines have caused. The vaxed blame the non-vaxed, and now the non-vaxed will blame the vaxed when something deadlier is released on us. I trust God, and only God. And if I die, I don’t have to deal with this evil ever again.

7 Likes

I also feel the same way about having found JD. I’m in the UK. Here we have very few evangelical churches, and those that are, don’t speak about the current political situation. So, JD has been a Godsend for me too. I am grateful beyond measure.

5 Likes

I had the same thought when I first heard his interviews a week or so ago: ie Is this a ploy? If not to divide, then to engender massive fear. If he was genuinely speaking out, surely he’d have been assassinated / cancelled / removed from all media by now? Because that’s what happens. The wonderful Brandy Vaughan, a healthy vibrant woman in her 40s, was mysteriously found dead in her bed by her 10-year old son a few months ago. She spoke out for years about how the pharma companies were coming for each and every one of us, and how harmful EVERY vaccine is. Hmmm…

5 Likes

Exactly!