March 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

(I couldn’t find a way to reply directly to the latest Bible Prophecy update. New to site; been a member of the online church for several years.)

My immediate family is very small - mother/87/Alzheimers & is in a memory care facility; step-father/89; step-sister/67 & on dialysis; step-sister’s roommate/mid-70’s. All have had the two shots. Mother got Pfizer; the rest Moderna. My mother & I are believers; the others are not.

I’m 67, an only child, single, no children, live alone in same town. My mother and I have always been very close. Mother was still living at home when the first talk about a vaccine began. She never believed in taking the flu shot and am 99.999% sure she would not have voluntarily taken this one. I told her back then that one day there would be a vaccine and please don’t take it. She said she didn’t believe in the flu shot and wouldn’t get this one either. Unfortunately, she had to be admitted to memory care last September because she refused her medications, causing her symptoms to worsen rapidly…then she began having hallucinations, both visual and auditory; became aggressive/angry (and she is so sweet & the peacemaker in our family, always thinking of others ahead of herself), and delusions. She slipped out of the house when step-father was napping one day (had never done that before) & found by police officer sitting in the middle of their neighborhood road. Dr. said she absolutely couldn’t remain at home and her current symptoms were too much for one man to care for. My step-father did a fantastic job of caring for her with his own health issues, they are very independent & didn’t want me to move in, I live 3 miles away so I could get their quickly.

Having to admit her was heartbreaking; however, I live in FL & the week she was admitted our governor opened care facilities again for visitation so we’ve always been able to visit (praise God!!) and now we can take her out for a few hours - so that’s a praise. BUT, due to her leaving the house, etc. my step-father is now her legal healthcare surrogate. He believes what he hears on the news, although recently he said, “I think there’s something more going on about this virus” but sincerely believed he was protecting himself & Mother from getting Covid plus he wanted to be able to take her into a restaurant and “be safe.” I expressed my concerns to him about them getting the vax, that I was seeing a lot of people having horrible reactions to fatalities but he went through with getting it and instructing the facility to have her get it.

Once my mother was stabilized on her medications in memory care, it was like I had my “real” mother back. She only had minor memory loss and anyone who didn’t know her could have known she was ill. I saw her the week before her second shot and she was fine. I visited her the day after the second shot - in a nutshell she was in an extremely bad cognitive state - back to the aggression/anger/hallucinations, etc. I saw her two days later and she was better but still having a lot of delusions including she could no longer wear jewelry, eat certain foods, etc. due to “the virus.” I brought a nurse in who assured her she could do all those things. Later I said I wanted to pray for her and she shushed me saying, “We’re not allowed to talk about…” and pointed to the drawer where her Bible is. Also untrue.

She’s about three weeks out from the second shot and looks very well physically and is better cognitively but she has never returned to how she was the week before the vax. Interestingly, even in this condition, including still having anger, suspicions, etc., each time I’ve visited she’s said how sick she was from the vax and recommended I not take it. All others in my family have had no adverse reactions after second shot; step-sister is getting hers today.

Given the above, I am terrified with the information in this prophecy update, most of all because my mother did not take it of her own free will. I think she may even have protested because she told me she “had” to take it or she would be “evicted” - which is false. (Sidenote - I asked one of the admitting staff at the facility if any of the residents who took the vax had bad reactions. She nodded and said, “Quite a few.” Apparently some had to be hospitalized. She was not aware of any deaths.) I’ve been praying since I knew she was getting the vax and continue to do so.

I believe God can protect people like my mother who would not have taken this of their own free will but I’m still scared (I am on disability for anxiety and get anxious quickly on the best of days) given the info in this update and struggling with…can’t find the right words…like somehow warning the believers who have bought into all this. I know I sound like Job “Where were you when I hung the stars…” and have seen the Lord work miracles in my life - even during times when I was so far from Him - so I know God’s in control. I haven’t been in a local church family for several years, partly due to illness, partly procrastination, but I believe God is prompting me to get into a fellowship NOW. (There is a “this has to be God” story about that as well.)

I have no one (currently) with whom I can talk about things like this; don’t want to put this type of post on YouTube; and a neighbor/friend who has been such a support to me during my mother’s illness/admittance to facility is moving to her home state tomorrow. I’ve been crying for days. Thank you all for being here in our online church.

“But God…”

14 Likes

Yes I have posted it in one of my posts: March 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update - #15 by dlcv

I sent that to CC Kaneohe staff to forward this to Ps JD.

It takes a scientist to check a scientist.

3 Likes

The Great Purge of Civil Liberties Has Begun

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-great-purge-of-civil-liberties-has-begun/

The Fake ‘GREAT RESET’ & The End Of Civilization As We Know It

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=54171

2 Likes

Janet, Catherine and Lisa, I think you may have a good point there. Today I read through the letter that the doc (or Gates whistleblower) disclosed, and had a check in my spirit. A physician or immunologist educated in a natural immune system, would not put in that letter what he did. Further, he waited until over 100 million had already taken the V? So I’m a little sceptical now too upon further look. Admittedly, the VAERS and CDC sites do indicate over 20K adverse reactions in the first month…that something is very very wrong. But the points you raise about further divisions, are good points too. We can unite in truth, and that makes finding out the truth essential to unite. I think of how Jesus spoke of the division that His truth would bring. Sometimes division is of God as it relates to bible prophecy and his Word. I do believe each person needs to make their own choice based on their own research and walk, yet the very nature of “informed consent” means we have all the true evidence in front of us to weigh out. If part is hidden, its not there to weigh out.

4 Likes

URGENT MUST WATcH B4 YOUTUBE DELETES IT.

TRIED TO MAKE A cOPY TO STORE JUST IN cASE BUT UNABLE TO DO SO. I PRAY THERE’S A TEcH SAVY PERSON ON HERE THAT cAN DO SO. THANK YOU.

4 Likes

That one need to buy software to record it, the poster did not enable download?

Anyway let’s see if Bibi win the election or not.

Love this. Thank you for your comment Wren, and God Bless.

2 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

I need help in answering a question put forth to me. I had shared a post (meme) saying “I will not be masked, tracked, tested, chipped or poisoned to support this orchestrated lie! This will not be my ‘new normal’. I do not consent.” So the question asked was, “Poisoned? How so?”. Can anyone help me on how to answer this?

Just reply with “the vax is poison. Do your research.”

1 Like

Here’s another article on Dr Geert van Den Bossche (on what he got right and on what he got wrong) Analysis: What Vanden Bossche Got Right — and Wrong — About Mass Vaccination • Children's Health Defense . I think it’s highly suspicious that he suggests that EVERYONE should be vaccinated with a different kind of (NK) vaccine… That said, I think JD’s update was very very good!!! And I also suggest watching the video ‘outcry from Israel’ with Ilana Rachel Daniel that has been posted above. Very good.

It’s beyond me that Amir keeps yelling that this is all fake news whereas we know it’s the truth!!

1 Like

Just finished watching the Prophesy Update from 03-21 and wow! Two huge takeaways. First, was shocked and saddened to learn that Franklin Graham is encouraging people to take the vaccine! Kind of leaves me speechless. For me personally, just knowing that the vaccine could contain tissue from aborted babies is a total deal breaker. I want NOTHING to do with that! But obviously, PLENTY of other reasons to abstain from getting this poison. And what’s happening in Israel with the government trying to essentially force it’s citizens to get vaccinated is so disturbing! Almost afraid of what’s next, BUT, GOD!!! Praise be to our beloved Lord, for HE remains in control and HIS plans will NOT be altered! He is and will remain on the THRONE! So do not fear, brothers and sisters! Stand strong in the Lord Jesus and the power of HIS might!

7 Likes

I just said this to a friend yesterday when she brought up the vaccine, I could tell she hadn’t considered that and it made her think, it was a good talk. It saddens me to think that people don’t see this issue clearly. Sometimes the answer really is that simple, as far as I see it. God bless you.

4 Likes

At least you are humble enough to admit that, there are many who don’t, thinking they know it front to back. I’m not one, I have learned the hard way not to think I have arrived.
Said all that to say, usually I have problems with long content, lets just say my mind is not what it used to be. I would usually just bypass. For some reason it drew me in, all I can say is WOW. There is a lot to digest, it will take a while. I actually copied and pasted to another file to read. Never know when content is scrubbed again here.
Thank you for doing what I can no longer do (use my brain), and publishing it in a way that is somewhat understandable to an old fart like me. Most long stuff is a lot of flowery words, hiding one small thought, yours a lot of words, most all important. (personal opinion)
Warmly Doc

Amir is still on that bandwagon? I know he got a ton of flak for a video he did about a month or so ago where it appeared he was defending the shot. Has he said more in regards to this?

Can someone please explain why JD said that God destroyed the entire population because they had altered DNA. That’s not true. Yes some people reproduced with the Nephilim but if they were all beyond saving why did Noah warm them for 100yrs while he was building the ark?

Is he implying that because of the vaccine and it altering your DNA you’re beyond redemption?

Love you JD please clear up this misinformation.

1 Like

Hey, that’s a good point…but when I thought about it, I don’t remember Noah actually warning anyone.

Here’s a good article.

So…not sure about the altered DNA stuff, I don’t have all the answers, but maybe it is correct that people were too corrupt and as we see going on around us, people are making choices and might make even weirder and more perverse choices on what they do with their body.

Those outward things…might just be a visible symptom of sin and corruption, it may have been the same for people in Noah’s day?

EDIT:

Here is an excerpt from the article:

1. God never told Noah the invite was for everybody. The Bible specifically states in Genesis 6:17-18, “Behold, I, even I am bringing the flood of water upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life, from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall perish. But I will establish My covenant with you; and you shall enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife, and your sons’ wives with you.” That seems to be pretty clear that God’s plan was to save eight people, and eight people only.

2. The Bible says nothing about Noah warning anybody about the flood. The only thing that even comes close is in II Peter 2:5 where the Bible calls Noah a “preacher of righteousness.” Noah was 500 years old before God said anything to him about a flood, so this isn’t proof that he warned anybody about the flood.

So basically, these people (besides Noah and his family) were just THAT corrupt, and we can guess based on what the Bible says that they probably wouldn’t have listened anyway–like Lazarus (from hell) said he wanted to warn his brothers, but they said “nope. even if someone rises from the dead they won’t believe” (paraphrased LOL).

@JackieV , let me know what you think, because I don’t really pay attention to that stuff except when JD talks about it, and my good friend down the road talks about it, she watches Prophecy Watchers. So I’d be curious what you think of the article here. I thought it was pretty good.

That was a great question, made me wonder. I think the main thing was wickedness, but it’s possible DNA was just the result of it…kinda how we know they are doing some really perverse experiments with animals and people…etc…but it’s because they are evil/deceived by evil. If that makes sense at all. Gotta go, this is kinda rushed I have plans I need to hop to.

Yes, it seems almost no one is talking about what is in this so-called “vaccine”! Sadly, I have a few friends who seem to think it’s all well and good to receive it and think life will go back to “normal.”

2 Likes

Hi Tina,
It seems that anyone who has opposing views that raise questions about the actions of this one world order will be persecuted and prosecuted, or possibly killed, in order for them to unite for the cause of evil. Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails. Our hope is in God.

3 Likes

Yes, every now and then he’ll start yelling on Telegram that it’s all fake news (>> the bad reports from Israel regarding the vaccine) and that people shouldn’t believe in conspiracy theories… And then when people try to warn him, he blocks them right away . And then after some time, he deletes his own post about the issue. Very odd behavior to say the least…

3 Likes