March 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Dear Bubula
That is such a great idea to print out the info…I think I am going to try that ! For sure you are right that people who only use google may not be finding much. I went over to using Duck Duck a while back…
Yes I feel the same way about our dear Pastor JD…So thankful for him being so brave. God protect and keep him and his family under His wings…
Thanks for responding to my post and God Bless You :heart:

Wow, very good point! Thanks for taking the time to comment.
I’m still confused as JD was basically getting at with modified DNA there is no saving those people but the Bible doesn’t state that.

1 Like

@krm117 I’m no prophet, not by a long shot, but I don’t share this optimism either.

I mean if God does not intervene…I believe the path is set. This world is NOT getting better. Call me a pessimist, but it appears that the end has begun in earnest.

The day Jesus came it had already come. If they were closer then…how much more now?

Today is the day of salvation…tomorrow is NOT promised. End of the world or not.

But yes, my friend…I fear “normal” is gone for good. These things are in motion, “eyes to see” shows me the world has forever changed, and not for the better. At least as far as I can see.

People who think normal will come back haven’t been paying attention. Come quickly Lord. I say. Indeed, indeed! :heart: Amen.

@JackieV you’re the one who inspired the research :slight_smile: Yeah, I don’t understand all the DNA stuff really but if God created us a certain way we could speculate that perverting that in any way would be like…painting over the Mona Lisa or some other really famous artwork to “improve” it, by “changing” it. So it’s bad…for sure to mess with God’s creation that way, but I’m thinking it’s more of an “end game” thing. Or the two are interwoven in a way.

I think eventually the Mark of the Beast might do something similar (change DNA), but it will not be the “reason” people are condemned (that’s allegiance to the beast I believe?), but the change in DNA will be part of it. Kinda like a villains evil outfit? They are not evil because of the outfit, but they are wearing an evil outfit because they are evil, or choose to serve it.

LOL Sorry for making such a silly explanation but my brain is tired now…been a long day, and if I don’t laugh, I’ll sleep. LOL OR cry, it’s a weighty topic, but everything seems to be lately. Blessings friend!

5 Likes

Thanks for you reply. I usually flee back into my isolation after ‘regurgitating’ one of my ‘watchman-esque’ posts. That’s what it feels like. Just relief.

I much appreciate you comment on the verbosity of it all. I was inspired by earlier attemp here and then spent 60-70 hours in the last part of January consolidating and refining this down into what it has become. Its the best I can do with it.

There two simultaneous threads of thought running through this. There is the Birth Pangs that are coming in increasing distinct waves and then the side order of Covid-19 as a result of continually persisting along that ‘path of peace’. The two are easy to get confused as I think that they overlap at times.

It was always meant to be a DIY system in which people can ‘play along at home’. Because, I too, am quickly aging (outwardly of course!) and I may not be around that much longer.

For me a huge help was to watch a few Frontline specials. Yep, good old PBS. I watch the well produced nature shows there too. Just ignore the Evolution stuff. Eat the meat and spit out the bones. :slight_smile:

They (PBS ond others) have a pattern I have recognized that I can get to at some point.

So, likewise, while watching these shows, of which a new one was added just last night, remember the political and cultural biases. We have to do that all day long anyway, right? :frowning:

In the show about two years old “The Facebook Dilemma” it shows how we’ve (I’m an unique exception) helped build the Beast that is now pursuing us. The “Age of AI” is reading just like the prophecies of the Bible. A bit of an update I serendipitously encountered last night as I surfed past an episode of “Independent Lens” called “Coded Bias”.

They all paint a scary ACCURATE picture of just how invasive technology is. How it can explain, quite frankly, a good deal of what is going on that is otherwise explained by conspiracies. To dig down for particular players can be entertaining, but my main thought is if this is prophecy being fulfilled then individual components are mere Fulfillment Fodder in most cases.

I will be 60 this year and have been having a huge fall off on mental function in recent years myself. I completely understand what you are talking about. Momentary and temporary brain burps easily ignored. The overall ‘body of work’ is the true indicator.

In just the last 60 days we’ve seen it continue. Germany and France decided to act like world powers (sorry, but IMO a bit rogue and poorly thought out. Opportunistic perhaps?) when America got distracted with our genuine January troubles. Meddling. So they attempt to divide the Holy Land and now look at them. Back into profound lock downs and the vaccine of choice they have the suspect Astra Zenica vaccine. PERFECT!

FWIW, I have nothing against either of these countries or especially inhabitants. This is just prophecy. God is no respecter of nation states.

So to me, however convenient that it may be, I see it as more conformation that my Divide Theory is holding up.

But then we have the third distinct birth pang wave coming at us at some point. This is not escapable. Unless that theory breaks down at some point? Time – and not a lot of it – will tell. Otherwise does prophecy fail? Does the analogy Christ used of birth pangs fail? Things reverse course from here? I just can no longer imagine such. Its not comforting to the flesh.

FWIW, I’ve been following JD for around 4 or 5 years. I distinctly recall posting to a thread on that RaptureReady forum to a ‘Who Do You Listen To’ type survey thread that I did follow JD who already been mention once and John Haller.

But… that “JD is definitely the frosted side of that prophecy update Mini Wheat!” Now what do you mean by that Poster:wink: Well let me add that I added that “Nobody captures my angst like JD.” In other words I get real worked up too. Very worked up.

I had have mood stability issues all my life. So a side order of that! Though this actually plays heavily into all this process for me. Because it has been influential enough to affect normal life. Thus I have been in some form of personal substantial seclusion for about two decades and basically (self inflicted and supported) quarantined for the last 5 or 6 years. This is a separate discussion but may be enlightening? Because the theme is and I see JD on it is coming out form the World.

I used to tell for those years that watching JD would make me feel better. But the Lord showed that was not actually exactly the case. He makes me feel less alone. Cause I often still would feel not so good. Knowing others see at least that the times are off the hook is beneficial to me. No doubt listen to his and Haller’s and other’s presentations have helped me see much better.

This distinction between comfort and a sense of community has become important to me personally recently. I am afraid we too often seek the goal of being comforted. Comforted perhaps beyond what a healthy view of the situation might call for?

Thus I am afraid that we may be headed in a general sense for some great disappointment sometimes around when I am beginning to expect a Great Falling Away to occur. I am concerned that these may be connected. I strive for a balanced emotional state while enjoying the peace in the Spirit. I see the Church maybe seeking out too many super heroes sometimes. We have the original super hero in Paul and Paul said it would be TOUGH to be a Christian in the end times.

A wise fella once said something about eating a can or two of cold beans. That’s probably more like it. I think about that people sitting inside their dwellings on the night of Passover and listening to that stuff going on outside. Every now and then glancing at the means that are fastening the door to the door frame. I expect this to be something like that. Just don’t know how long the darkness will last before the Morning? We’re just waiting for a train.

Just to head off the usual forum lynching squad, I am not LOWERING Jesus’ status to that of a mere human superhero. Regardless of what planet, that He created, ‘He’ might supposedly be from. Mmm-kay? LOL

Eventually as I felt I was seeing things that I could not find anyone else saying then I starting separating from my otherwise mentors. I truly wish someone would get it so I can go back to my (more) comfortable letting someone bother. I still follow them for reference. There is an abundance of countrairian indicators out there too.

That’s what the “regurgitating” comment was about. This stuff just churns up in me and sometimes I assuage that tension by doing a further editing. Or yard work. I don’t really update that much. Let the news come to me as it were. Which is a true luxury. No artificial cadence or quota.

Blueberry

He needs to travel mah, I already warn all that airlines are on board with vaccine passports.

Dear Jackie V
I am going to work a little on this … I realized I missed a few things…but you are not alone in the confusion. I just wanted to reach out and give you a hug and tell you it isn’t your fault what happened. My daughter and her husband have taken it and I have felt so bad …but it was what they decided to do… :heart:

1 Like

@JackieV , Pastor JD has not got the time to explain in prophecy update. Few times he exceeded 1 hour limit in first service.

For background info, you can listen to Pastor Andy Woods on Genesis 6 issue on mating angels: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ5WZ9aWBhyh5VA1ZQQOVpGHRQuNXL4Ck

Pastor JD believes the covid vaccine will alter human DNA causing humans cannot be redeemable (that’s his viewpoint). Jesus Christ is fully God and fully Man. Hence His human genetic makeup is Perfect and Unmodified.

The issue is during the Tribulation period, there will be tribulation saints refused MOTB and was before the throne of God. The bible did NOT say whether these folks receive the vaccine beforehand or not.

Franklin Graham is in error telling us Jesus Christ will receive the vaccine. Jesus Christ is never sick at all in the Gospels becuase He is sinless and divine.

Pastor JD is doing study and research about name of GOD “YHWH” in human DNA.

Teaser trailer: - YouTube

The Jewish scientist mentioned 10-5-6-5 for DNA bridges. Hebrew letters have numbers meaning. Please refer to this article on hebrew letters (gematria): Hebrew Numbers 1-10 | GRACE in TORAH

4 Likes

Bill gates of hell in geo-engjneering killing food chain:

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2021/03/21/worlds-pre-eminent-infectious-disease-epidemiologist-explains-how-lockdowns-dont-protect-anyone/

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2021/03/23/study-covid-vaccines-may-sensitize-vaccine-recipients-to-more-severe-disease/

3 Likes

Ditto UK

https://www.astrazeneca.com/media-centre/press-releases/2020/astrazenecas-covid-19-vaccine-authorised-in-uk.html

The UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has provided authorisation for emergency supply of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca…This regimen was shown in clinical trials to be safe and effective at preventing symptomatic COVID-19, with no severe cases and no hospitalisations more than 14 days after the second dose.

I’m still trying to find a lucid and authoritative definition of ‘preventing symptomatic COVID-19’ but in the meanwhile I guess we go with:

A vaccination that doesn’t provide immunity, issued under emergency authorisation for a non-emergency pandemic, enforced in democratic countries via draconian laws and regulations that were not voted on.

Isaiah 5:20 must be rolling in his mansion.

2 Likes

i also left a link to the vid on utube

1 Like

Documents from the US Espionage Den, Iran Embassy - CIA Station 1979 by

CIA

Please…take time to read this. We as American only believed what we were told.
America as a nation is in trouble. Our leaders have lied and cheated and put us in danger many times, “under the guise of National Security” Now I truly understand why we are not mentioned in the Bible. LOOK what we have done, over and over again.!

1 Like

I would say REALIST, great post brother. :+1:

5 Likes

I had to cringe when my own governor, who is a compadre of Gates, answered a question about all of Gates’ land purchases. My governor seemed a bit foggy about it but said that he surely knew that Gates is a huge fan of agriculture. Yeah, right. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Hi Kim,

Wow. Thank you for sharing this. It sounds like you have a good understanding of how that all works. Hard to believe they are “mandating” an EXPERIMENTAL" V. That is not even legal under the rule of law. It is an injectible operating system, and GatesInc. owns the patents. So who will “own” the final GMO product?

So many lies of pharma, its amazing we trust any aspect of that industry ever again.

Dr. Tenenny in her vid about the 3-6 month effects of this jab, noted yet another side effect of this poison jab. It shuts down the T2 macrophages and further destroys the immune system. Without T2 macrophages, one can ever come out of a cytokine storm once inflammation starts.

T1 Macrophages are what attack bacteria and viruses whenever we encounter them in our body. The T1s create inflammation, and gobble up the bad actors like pac man. Then our T2 macrophages swoop in and basically, clean up the mess and put out the fire of inflammation. They are the calm- down and restore type cells, and shut off the T1 “alarm bells”. (God is in the details, we are wonderfully made)

But without T2 macrophages, inflammation goes haywire, has no stopping crew…so cytokine storms (hyper inflammation) goes on unchecked. Its like severe anaphylaxis…without the epinephrin, the person goes into shock and passes away.

The devil is sure in that jabs details—who on earth makes a jab that kills off a fully functioning human immune system, T2 macrophages??? My 2 cent answer: PharmGatesOfHell Inc. that’s WHO
(literally)

3 Likes

Hi Wren,
Your post is great and so to the point
I actually decided to edit my post earlier because I knew it was missing information about the cytokine storm problem…So glad you have posted it ! And you have put it all together so elegantly.
I am somewhat relieved … Thank You :+1: :joy:

2 Likes

Our Lord Jesus Christ would heal people of Covid19 not take a vaccine!! I don’t know Franklin but to me what Franklin said tells me alot about Franklin Graham.

3 Likes

I agree. I know that many in the Reformed denomination(s) have been wary of the Graham family for quite some time. I have been in a watch-and-see mode, personally, and trying to apply grace accordingly. This last statement from Franklin is irresponsible at the very least.

3 Likes

Dear JackieV,
I enlisted the help of my brainy sister to edit and improve my post…
I hope it helps you understand what it is better. I am so sorry that you have loved ones that have taken it
I do too…

The “vaccine” is a huge subject and confusing. I will tell you some of what I have learned.

The shot they are calling a vaccine, is not a traditional vaccine at all. It is, in fact, gene modification. It is being called a vaccine because the public is used to flu vaccines and will more readily accept a “vaccine” rather than something involving gene modification.

This shot carries what is called " mRNA " into our bodies. The m stands for messenger …

Instead of injecting a virus into us like a traditional vaccine, the messenger RNA shot gives the command to our genes to GROW virus spike proteins. (Our bodies basically become a virus factory.) The growing spike proteins then cause an immune response.

Just a few of the serious concerns are:

1)The created immune response could become exaggerated (cytokine storm) when meeting a wild virus. During cytokine storm the immune system attacks the bodily organs often causing death.

1. Allergic reaction or anaphylactic shock.

2. Blood clots

3. Stroke

4. Infertility (the placenta does not attach in pregnancy)

5. Chronic autoimmune disorders.

6. Possible shedding of the virus

This NEW UNTESTED gene modifier, once injected into our systems, cannot be treated, reversed or detoxed. It becomes a part of our genetic makeup. No one knows the long term side effects.

The FDA has approved these EXPERIMENTAL shots for EMERGENCY USE ONLY. It will not be eligible for FDA approval (if deemed safe) until the end of the experimental stage in 2023.

They keep insisting that we must ALL get this shot, when the FACTS are that 99% of people who have caught the virus have survived it. The risks of the “vaccine” far outweigh the risk of contacting “Covid.”

Currently, there are scientists in several countries sounding the alarm to STOP ALL SHOTS NOW because of the side effects (including death) showing up. They say if we do not stop now we may see more death and disease than the world has ever known.

So, I’ve explained what I know to the best of my understanding. :broken_heart: :heart: :pray:kim

4 Likes

I would say trust your instinct. Mine was the same. This guy is very fishy. He seems to be succeeding in making fearful those who weren’t fearful of COVID before. And doing a great job of further dividing people. Satanic indeed.

3 Likes

Thank you so much Martha. :smile: