March 17, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Dissenting Voices Teaching Bible Prophecy

This is the healthy way to look at this.

God is always in control.
People don’t need to be consumed with “The looky lou syndrome”
There was nothing uncommon with what happened in church today. Things of this nature have been happening for years in various churches, you just never hear about it.
Away from the distraction and back to getting people to Jesus.

3 Likes

Regarding the spiritual battle we are in as followers of Jesus, there are very few that are called by God to serve publicly/in the limelight these days.
Most of us are called to WATCH, PRAY/INTERCEDE and remain in the WORD every single moment.
God is glorified when we prayerfully wait for Him to work all kinds of things in us and others.

The following is one of the few parables that comes with an explanation at the start: … they should always pray, that is PRAY AT ALL TIMES, and not lose heart.

”Then Jesus told them a parable to show them they should always pray and not lose heart.
He said, “In a certain city there was a judge who neither feared God nor respected people.
There was also a widow in that city who kept coming (meaning the widow did this on numerous occasions) to him and saying, ‘Give me justice against my adversary.’
For a while he refused, but later on he said to himself, ‘Though I neither fear God nor have regard for people, yet because this widow keeps on bothering me, I will give her justice, or in the end she will wear me out (meaning to wear someone out by continual annoying) by her unending pleas (her constant pleas for justice).’
And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unrighteous judge says!
Won’t God give justice to his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night?
Will he delay long to help them? I tell you, he will give them justice speedily.
Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?”“
‭‭Luke‬ ‭18‬:‭1‬-‭8‬

2 Likes

Would you like a link in which John Haler states his pre trib beliefs? Plenty of them out there. Would you mind citing your sources regarding the statements that say otherwise?

I believe one of the countless benefits, bar a relationship with Jesus is that while we can have spirited debates about a vast variety of subjects - in the end we can disagree amicably.

2 Likes

I know that many of us have gleaned from John’s sharing that he is preWrath. I don’t dismiss him for that, if true, as I believe that he is very careful to share current event updates from a biblical perspective. Perhaps he has fully expressed that he is preTrib, now. I know that he partners up with a lot of preTrib watchers.

1 Like

He recently stated during a Q&A with Tom Hughes which I thought was pretty funny - When does the Wrath Start? Some believe it’s with the Seals, some with the bowls. I think he sees which way things are headed in that - things may get pretty perilous before the Rapture. Who knows anything for certain except exactly what Jesus & the Prophets meant in the Bible?

post 65 - I JUST watched a John Haler & Tom Hughes Q&A and John did state he is Pre-Wrath… My humble apologies. When I’m wrong, I believe in setting things straight. So I’ll now take a big ol’ bite of Humble :pie: Pie my friend. Your correct - it does take, or is welcomed rather - all views on this Rapturous Subject of the Rapture. God Bless.

2 Likes

I think he’s got his eyes wide open, as well.:smiley:

But God….and one day, we will ALL know!

1 Like

Thank you, Anca. Your wisdom is a blessing. That is a wonderful parable.

1 Like

God bless you Carol Anne, it is ALL His wisdom! I am and never will be or have ANYTHING that did not come from Him. I love you! :hugs:

1 Like

As far as i know, i see Haller partner on videos with Jacob Prasch. I don’t have interest in the venue. I am fine if Heller is pretrib or not. If i have this in error, i would gladly be corrected brother. Feel free to provide evidence and context. :slight_smile: Blessings.

:||

that is all.

3 Likes

Jason he was an extension of the circles i ran in years ago. From what i saw brother, the back and forth videos proved him to be a very questionable person of interest. I liked Prasch in my early days. But i just didn’t like getting yelled at all the time. lol.

There are videos online that call his ministry in to super high suspect. I know Prasch and Michael Brown are post trib rapture or something. So since Haller associates in that space…i would imagine he would be post trib.

I think some o Haller’s updates are ok. I stopped watching a long time ago. But if he is with others here and there, i might check it out. Because he can be on to things here and there. But my views are somwehat different than the standard watcher motif. So Haller just fits the generic for me i guess. He did for a time have a good beat on turkey. But I’m good where i am at chilling on JDF. Family means a lot to me. Thanks brother. Blessings. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The enemy steals, kills, destroys;
Deceives by messing with minds
Creates strongholds, doubts and confusion

I didn’t catch the disturbing interaction
That’s the protection of angels as well

So thank you for advising not to take a peek

There’s always this as well….

But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt. ~Gen19:26

Blessings to you

1 Like