March 19, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Two Sides of the Same Coin

:coin: Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: explains why what we’re seeing in the world today are two sides of the same coin, and how we as Christians ought to live in light of this deception.

@ approx 56 mins

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret. 13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. 14 Therefore He says:

“Awake, you who sleep,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will give you light.

Ephesians 5

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

19 Likes

Today is touchy topic yes? Some Youtubers commented streaming disruptions during his expose

@Gigi, later when the new topic up, can please identify who are NARs?

Added reference on this person: Elizabeth Claire Prophet. Yes I have heard Gen Flynn recited this prayer in Reawaken America. Dr Carrie Madej was turned off by that prayer.

8 Likes

Yes, much disruption in the Update but Sermon is flowing freely. Things that make you go hmmmmm

(Reposted because I deleted while Twi and Jason were creating this new topic.) :grinning:

13 Likes

WOW, YES, AMEN and HALLELUJAH!!!

That update was spot on and so desperately needed in a time
when the majority of pastors and churches are leading the sheep astray
and falling prey to the false church promoting political “good guys” and American
patriotic pride.

I know he will recieve backlash and Im so happy that doesnt hinder him
from speaking warning and truth.

32 Likes

Will do. Let me check out that list.

I know some of we forum people were jumping in our seats
with joy and relief from this update.

18 Likes

I got disruption too. Need to relisten.

13 Likes

sigh

Maranatha.

21 Likes

Yeah, considering the segment of naming names, which was the only thing I got to see and then whammy, it was done for me; I guess it’s a good thing the forum has been purged so continual talk about this won’t be posted by 50 different people in 50 different threads lol.

Seems it’s gonna be a teeth clenched service to watch, eh? Wonder whom else is named. Kinda bitting my nails on if I heard the whole list or not (guessing not).

7 Likes

I think you’ll find the wider context of the whole update worth viewing.

12 Likes

Hello brothers and sisters, I watched Pastor JD’s Prophecy Update today, and I am so sorry but I really felt lost in regard to some of the names he named. I recognized some of the names, some positively and some negatively. Some I did not know. When he named Charlie Kirk, Mike Lindell, Dr. Simone Gold, etc., what was Pastor JD saying? Was it that being at that conference is a concern in and of itself? I am not in any way trying to be divisive - I am trying to understand what I am to be cautious about in regard to these folks. Some that I have mentioned do profess Jesus. Were they caught up in a strange situation, or are they part of some darkness? I absolutely believe the world is horribly dark and getting darker every day, and perhaps I’m not the most savvy of people. I guess I need clarity in this. And I thank you for helping in this regard.

12 Likes

Just remember the phrase, “wolves in sheep’s clothing,” and, “the love of money is the root of all things evil.” I figured out these frauds two years ago.

“You will know them by their fruits” is a very, very discerning warning.

18 Likes
9 Likes

I’m still watching, but, I think this is about those (once again, I’m still watching from the start), those who are relying on “a savior coming in Air Force One” and putting their faith in people and events that are not of God. Or not in prophecy. Things like a certain person saving the US and making the nation stand whole and tall again.

In short, be careful falling into those traps of trying to “save” a nation when the kingdom of God is not of this earth. We don’t live on this earth for the future of the earth. We dwell here for a time till we can live forever with the Lord.

I could be wrong and may have to edit this later lol.

[EDIT] Added info.
@SusanS Sorry sister, I had to edit and add to this after you’ve posted.

I’m under the understanding that these are people, doctors included, who are trying to get us to ‘fight to make America great’ or ‘Retake the Nation’ or something like that. None of which is showing faith in Jesus - not that they don’t believe in Him, but their faith is not in Him (From what I’m gathering due to their declaration to save America).

“The direction these birds of the same feather are flying is misleading multitudes who are deceived and have believed that America can be saved and America can be made great again.” - from prophecy update today 1:08:05-1:08:24

[Edit #2] They’re (those who are a part of this conference and convincing people who are attending) holding on to something that needs to be let go.

None of them are listening to or understanding “Hold lightly to the things of this earth”. And they are working perhaps without even understanding fully, to make us, agree and hold on to this earth with them. I believe that’s what Farag is trying to convey.

26 Likes

I was a bit confused on those who were named. Yes, some were all about a certain person saving the US, etc., while others, I associated with the medical field and getting the truth out about the jab. Perhaps I too need to re-listen to it without the disruption.

7 Likes

Look neither right nor left, but up!

14 Likes

Down here in Trinidad & Tobago, we loss the LIVE feed towards the end; last 12 minutes. It appears they were unhappy with Pastor JD update today. Pastor JD you are our pastor and the best. God bless you and protect you.

20 Likes

I agree with Pastor Farag on the voting issue. The last mid-term voting I got disillusioned with the whole process and was not going to vote. I went anyways and decided to write in my choice. I wrote Jesus’s name in all write in slots.

21 Likes

Joining you in that prayer and thanksgiving :pray:t3:

12 Likes

I have learned to do as politicians do…I write in “voted” when there is no one I can choose.

6 Likes

@SusanS , my observation is that the Reawaken America events organisers packaged the C19 Plandemic and injection exposes as part of the programme.

Some of the doctors who are against C19 injections are using these events to educate and warn the attendees of it.

The issue is the same attendees are exposed to this “Save America” movement, adding Conservative and Patriotic themes inside which looks good, smells good and sounds good.

They may be sucked into these deception unknowingly.

Let me add that Drs Tenpenny, Jane Ruby, analyst Karen Kingston, Stew Peters et al are totally ignorant of Bible Prophecy. It shows from their “solutions” offered in the interviews.

Thank you @staceylovesJesus for putting Billy Crone’s Part 4 on Santa Klaus. The “dark” side is marching on.

24 Likes