March 19, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Two Sides of the Same Coin

Can you smell the brimstone we are being moved to the delivery room.
How does anyone believe anything we see is not A.I manipulated controlled except our spirit from God.

Just what they are showing us now, tell us there is no turning back.

To be logical and knowing what the Prophetic Scriptures especially Rev 13. This all tells us how at this late hour is how could anyone believe the USA citizens could fight, vote or run their way out of this has not grasped the reality of what they already control.

9 Likes

Yes Sister,
But entire video in summary is simply its all not about to happen its not all going to happen its already happening from the look and smell of it.

I believe a good way to look at this NOW is to call this snippet in times as the when!

Acceleration of Convergence. when normal is about to run out of time. Not sure how high the RPM’s before this time transitions with a burst of Holy Spirit Power.

Luke 21
28When these things begin to happen, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Hosanna and Keep looking Up!

4 Likes

Right on Q yes I mean to point to that side also.
Do not be deceived by this.

1 Like

Wonderful short summary to share.

2 Likes

I hope my comment does not stoke more tension in regards to open discussion or differences in opinions, but the Gospel truth is simple…it is impossible to please God if you haven’t any faith.
I consider(ed) myself as an American Patriot who had read, researched, educated myself and made many connections to evil agendas as to what our country is now. I got so depressed and realized right before C19 plandemic ascended on the whole world that my hope was false that our nation would “come back and be great again.” It was JDs sermons that confirmed my feelings about this world.
Bottom line, I surrendered it ALL to our Heavenly Father and that’s when my falling away from patriotism and worldly hope just vanished. It is pointless and unnecessary to have discord with each other to try and figure out where we are and where we’ve yet to go.
It will not get better, that is why Jesus is our only Truth and our only Hope!
I can’t even read some comments that just go on and on about stuff we can already discern on our own and JDs messages just hammer it home for me.
My love to all who have eyes to see and ears to hear. No need to overthink or overstate what we believe as Truth. My beliefs will never be swayed because my faith in Gods promises keeps me sane and my life (and tongue) quiet. We are commanded to support and encourage each other until we are harpazo’d outta here. That is why I come to this forum.

16 Likes

Amen @Michelle.

Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants
You have ordained strength,
Because of Your enemies,
That

You [Lord God]

may silence the enemy and the avenger.

Psalm 8:2

There is a time to pontificate, postulate, and presume and a time to praise, pray and proselytize by example.

As ever Christ showed us the Way; as the darkness engulfed Him just prior to His ultimate agape sacrifice for the entire world we read from the Word of God that:

39 Coming out, He went to the Mount of Olives, as He was accustomed, and His disciples also followed Him. 40 When He came to the place, He said to them, “Pray that you may not enter into temptation.”

41 And He was withdrawn from them about a stone’s throw, and He knelt down and prayed, 42 saying, “Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.” 43 Then an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him. 44 And being in agony, He prayed more earnestly. Then His sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

Luke 22

To the wider subjects of false teachers/discernment etc which spans both this and Teaching Bittersweet Prophecy is a Must

It is absolutely dutiful to guard the Gospel and expose darkness, even if by disassociation (Eph 5:11 / Matthew 16:23)

Equally it is dutiful to spread the Gospel, even if by association (Mark 16:15 / Matthew 9:10)

Issues seem to arise when this delicate dichotomy becomes imbalanced to the detriment of Phil 4:8, as so well cited by @Flamingogirl49563:

All who enjoy this God gifted forum and freedom, and perhaps especially newcomers, would surely benefit from a balance of watchmen warnings and welcoming words of His rapid return.

In respect to this (online) church, we can leave the heavy lifting to pastor JD and pastor Mac et al. who are well-versed and well-staffed (puns intended) to shepherd their flock through the growing storms with the Word of God demonstrably and consistently as their foundation.

Ending on a visual note, commentary from 2 Peter in my bible:

In Christ

16 Likes

Very well said my sister is Christ!

4 Likes

I love what you referenced, Jason. "Judge the word of every teaching; let God judge the teacher. Whew, that saves me a whole lot of heartache, frustration, and I receive His peace. Appreciate your words, dear brother!

9 Likes

Job 1:21
“And said, Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”

Shalom

1 Like

This reminds me of Islam you can lie, cheat and steal to get your outcome.

Its reminds me of humanism, all roads lead to the same place.

Reminds me of a politician its not the journey its the destination so all is fair to get there.

One the other hand, a believer should see it as its not the destination that has been sealed for you, its the journey that matters now.

Shalom

4 Likes

As far as preachers and teachers it seems they believe its their duty or the work they must fulfil their destiny. To me it seems they are speaking out both sides of their mouths.

As far as Politian’s

I don’t think who runs the USA region has been decided as these men or kings do want to control the earth but they also want to be kings at the top.

Think sibling rivalry.

Shalom

I just posted a video by the Berean Call on the NAR.
TA MCMahon said something that summed up the head scratching…. He said ( paraphrasing) surely there is someone in the audience of these NAR churches that has got to realize there’s something wrong.

Then I got to thinking :grimacing:( yeah , sorry people) but where is the discernment of the reputable non NAR Christians ( ie Tim Thompson and many in his inner circle)??? They portray that they have issues with the NAR , yet condone much of the Dominionism/ 7 Mountain mandate ideologies and goals.
JD is really the only one that I can claim to have proper discernment regarding this whole mess.

So yeah, I see why you are reminded of those things.

5 Likes

This alone tells us the time line is nearing the 7 years.

Good place for AI and Robot updates

2 Likes

JFK took them serious so should we!

"We are opposed, around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published; its mistakes are buried, not headlined; its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.”

The JFK: Address Before the American Newspaper Publishers Association
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York City, April 27, 1961

7 Likes

Hello, I have been just trying to get up to speed on the conversation…thought I would throw my one and a half cents in…
For me …last election I was 100% convinced America’s only hope was to re elect Trump. I was really worried about what I was seeing in the world and was praying to the Lord that Trump would get to stay in office…warts and all I believed he cared about America and the American people. I believed he was the best man for the job of keeping America out of Globalism … and keeping Americans a people who were free and who had their God given rights honored …
But then before the election, I listened to President Trump LIVE talking about how he had made sure there would be enough vaccines for every American to get a shot…how he was rolling out 5G nation wide and putting all the satellites up too…( so now every American can be tracked and traced nation wide) …
I had such a cognitive dissonance I just went numb…
I think Jesus is coming Sooner than we think…

6 Likes

and the fact that his Presidency came to such an end, and his brother tragically lost later, as well, perhaps indicated just how far the shadow system will go in order to achieve its ends.

4 Likes

Morning Dan @anon28331375,

In regards to the Rev310 site
Have you seen this guy’s very disturbing art work? Art he features on the same site he writes these articles?

I’m not the most talented of artists— but I do understand the method an artist uses. I could not, and would not spend any time, talent or material creating anything that was demonic. An artist spends time with their creation; is intimately acquainted with each step used in its production. The art is birthed from the artist.

I clicked on the article you linked and began reading… good article, but I’m ADHD-like; scrolled to the bottom of the page to see how long article was and how it ended. Page looked familiar and I wondered who the article’s author was. Scrolled to the top and realized why I recognized the bottom portion of the page—-

The Bible tells us no man can serve two masters. This site would seem to disagree.

Several people have been discussing this very subject on the Mountain out of a Molehill thread. I’m pretty sure you’ve weighed in… so I thought I’d give you a head’s up on this author’s alternate personality.

I hope you are doing well, enjoying and teaching your family about the Word and the One Who saved us. You and yours remain in my prayers.
Shalom,
GR

My prayer to you and yours as well sweet sister in the Lord.

Hi, I understand your 1st response but the art work is done by A.I. and its seems it all has to do with the Subject of Prophecy and that gets pretty dark.

A.I. does do prophecy and really all subjects when given a chance in a dark way as far as I can tell. Most I have done I deleted.

Pete said the problem for him is nowadays he can’t cut and paste hardly any images without worrying about copy writhing issues. And the cost for using images is to much for him. And apparent he is not an artist.

I posted a few A.I images that I had asked it to create and its very hard to not get a darker side of art for me anyway so I backed off for now.

If you look even into some Bibles (edited had posted KJV) you can see dark images but nothing like todays world. but for that time of the printing yes it was pretty dark stuff.

Not sayings its right or wrong as far as I understand scripture we should not use art for idols but and maybe not use any likeness from Heaven or Hell it appears not just for idol worship.

Exodus 20:4
King James Bible
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

New King James Version
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;

I do not like seeing images of Jesus for this reason, why because no matter how you figure it, its a false image, correct?

No, I don’t care for the art work but it does represent the subject matter.

At least its not like so many bible illustrations with half clothed or no cloths people if that helps.

I like my Bible with only maps as the illustration nowadays.

Note of Edit: I went back to my KJV and saw no illustrations except maps. :grinning:

Shalom

1 Like

Galatians 4:16

Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?

2 Likes