March 21 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Video Here: Bible Prophecy
Resource Links Here: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/7a64fafd-4867-44b6-b1e4-ecbc204dc5f0/document.pdf

Watch as Pastor JD talks about the well-known idiom of, “The Devil is in the Details” from a prophetic
perspective concerning what’s happening in the world today.

19 Likes

Edit: Added extra 2 screenshots to prove. Need iranians to confirm.

Ayatollah instagram:

Persian Bible Translation: 2 Thess 2:7

17 Likes

At 1:00:00, Ptr. JD quotes Isaiah 8:12-13. And I love v.13, saying, "Sanctify the Lord of hosts Himself; let Him be your FEAR, let Him be your DREAD.
Saints, has it ever occurred to you that so many Christians live spiritually-sloppy lives because we’ve mis-defined the FEAR OF GOD?

I’d invite you to read what I propose it really means. Please head on over to: The Real Fear of God – Musings of Anax Jos (wordpress.com)

Feel free to comment, and if you like what you see, please BLESS others with it, too!

Aha!

In a search using DuckDuckGo, at least four websites spring up like mushrooms, having basically the same content, that of trying to disprove and even malign Dr. Geert Bossche as a grifter, because he’s some hidden agenda in mind and planning to introduce his own type of vaccine.

You can do a search with the keywords: “countering geert bossche” and, there you go!

1 Like

God used Caiaphas the high priest to prophesy the death of Christ to the Jewish religious leaders. Perhaps today God is using this heathen for the Church today!?!?

4 Likes

Ptr. JD, the video you’re looking for is still in YouTube.
Please use the keywords, " The God Code in Our DNA… READ, REVEALED & TRANSLATED l GREGG BRADEN". This man is a searcher for truth and he’s finding clues to the TRUTH!

2 Likes

Wow @dlcv it couldn’t be more obvious… thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Dreaming the Future of Health for the Next 100 Years

Bitchute video= 2013 Rockefeller Paper Predicted Isolation, the Death of Physical Interaction & Global Health Police

4 Likes

Dr. Bossche is developing his own vaccine, that is true. BUT he is quite clear that it is not nearly ready for use, it isn’t even finished being developed. there is no money to be made for him. His background is varied, true. But it holds together very well. He has a lot of experience in a lot of areas. I don’t know if I believe what he said, mostly because I don’t want to. I know a lot of people who have had the vaccine. So far all is OK. I am not saying I will never get it, but I definitely say I’m waiting until we see some of the consequences of it in the coming months. We can all get the vaccine later if it proves to be safe, but you cannot become unvaccinated. I have prayed and prayed about this issue, so far God has only told me through his Word that anything not done in faith is sin. That’s in Romans. Right now I would not be getting this shot in faith.

5 Likes

Noose is tightening right?

4 Likes

Mexico: 75-year-old woman dead 15 minutes after Sinovac vaccine

3 Likes

I know numerous people who have had the vaccine. First shot mild side effects. Second, sick. Spoke to my Dad 3/21/2021. He lives in a retirement center (free vaccines). They came with the 1st shots, everybody had side effects according to what he said. 2nd shots came around, they all got sick, 4 that he knows of were rushed to the hospital within minutes after receiving the shot. They were sent to ICU, outcome this time unknown. Get this, now they are under lock down, again…
Next: Do you remember where the first vaccines were given out? The UK and Africa. Where did the first so called variations pop up? AHHH!! Yes, the UK and Africa Hmmmm

15 Likes

Hi there everyone,
Greatly moved by Pastor JD’s humility about the prospect of getting it totally wrong. To be honest, there is but a very miniscule chance of him having to apologise before everybody. Just look at what is happening at warp speed. A convergence like never before in front of us. Date setters are about dead in the water. Like the final whistle to signal game over at any given time. Forget the weddings. Could we even be around before the weekend?
Edwin

12 Likes

The Age of Genetically Modified Humans Has Arrived
(Sorry about the ad at the end of this video, it is the content of the main video I wanted to make all aware of)

9 Likes

Yep & HE used Ba’alm’s donkey…so ummm about whom God can use. lol

What was it Jesus Himself said when HE was told to tell the crowd to ‘shut-up’…something about the rocks themselves shouting out.

4 Likes

Just thought I’d share the words my Husbands Doctor used to try to get him to be vaccinated. She said, “the vaccine doesn’t keep you from getting Covid, it will just lessen the symptoms when, (notice, not if?) you get it. You’ll still need to wear a mask though.”
He said, “then why bother?, no thanks, I’ll take my chances”. She was taken aback by his words, but she hushed.

I have this feeling that Drs are going to refuse to treat those of us that haven’t been vaccinated :thinking::crazy_face:

10 Likes

I just read this rebuttal to the Bossche theory of mass vaccination - Rebuttal: The ‘Not-So-Hidden Agenda’ Behind Bossche’s Concern Over COVID Mass Vaccination • Children's Health Defense

• further comments by Robert kennedy. It helps me to know that those in the field of vaccination do not agree with the Bossche theory as discussed by JD.
    M. Cameron, Online Church follower.
4 Likes

Under An Ionized Sky - From Chemtrails To Space Fence Lockdown / Elana Freeland

by onderkoffer

1 Like

I’m not sure this has been posted anywhere but thought it might be of interest to some:

3 Likes

I completely agree! Since I have multiple health concerns, beginning with diabetes Type 1 for over 40 yrs, the insulin I need to stay alive, will be in God’s hands…all is good!

1 Like