March 21 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

3000 plus people have died from the vaccine the US. THEY ARE HIDING THE DEATHS. Hank Aaron, Marvin Hagler, and probably Elgin Baylor (info hidden) have all died from it, and being covered up. The same number of people in the US died (for total deaths from all causes) in 2019, and 2020, despite the claim of 540,000 covid deaths in 2020. If Covid is a lie, the vaccine is a lie, and if it isn’t stopping anything, what nefarious plans does it have. It is not real, other than it being poison

6 Likes

This video might confirm however it should also put people at rest that a vaccine is not needed, and never was needed.SHOCKING!!! NHS mortality data analysis - YouTube

3 Likes

Very true. However now the worst ‘cases’ of Covid are in the heavily ‘vaccinated’ areas. Snake oil of 2021.

2 Likes

Snake oil of 2021

1 Like

At this rate, I don’t know if we will see out Christmas. The rate also at which the UFO information is being released is frightening- setting up the world for a deception.

4 Likes

Openness to 3rd Temple rebuilding:

4 Likes

Excuse me, doesn’t Jupiter sound like part of the lyrics from Fly Me to the Moon! We are all going to fly way beyond the moon and stars at very short notice. So there is absolutely no reason to be fearful. So with the ensuing all bets are off scenario, the next day if not the next hour could spring something out of the blue. Never was the case a couple of years back. Nobody could have figured the warp speed reality that stares into our eyes when we start the day. Keep looking up for the moment of redemption draweth nigh.

Any moment now.
Edwin

3 Likes
1 Like

One more step to digital currency:

This is for any dog lovers, they choose Barabas the thief instead of Jesus: @Jon

2 Likes

My aunt died 7 days after the jab with cytokine storm ending in organ failure.

7 Likes

I saw on a tv channel their EEOC statement in which, among all the things they say they will not discriminate against, two words jumped off the screen: “Genetic Information.”
I’ve been trying to figure that out–I think I know now. The channel is owned by the California-based Hearst Corp. Interestingly this was mid-2020.

1 Like

Yes! My dr said this to me last Feb before the shut down. I think the strong delusion is starting to manifest worldwide. My family and I will continue to trust in the Lord. Maranatha!

2 Likes

@Eva1 I am so, so sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Genesis 6 Giants coming soon…

Bill Gates prophesying, NAR prophets how?

5 Likes

This is worth a mention:

A series of global travel certificates are on their way. No vaccine, no travel.
These have been planned for the past 10 months. However, the public at large is being led to believe this is a conciliatory move to appease the travel industry, to keep people safe. I have evidence to the contrary. At the heart of this drive, you’ll find Tony Blair, who heads a European thinktank and Globalist organisation. He’s in favour of a one-world government and has said so, publically. The days draw nearer. Blessings from the UK on the other side of the pond.

5 Likes

One more strong indicator that it won’t be long now.
I received this just this morning and I find comfort in it because if/when they take everything away from us whether it is right or wrong, to do this it ultimately is the loss of freedom and a strong indicator of “We know better than you and we are going to fix it!” To which we all know this is impossible without following God’s plan for us.
This is about how they are making laws behind closed doors now and have in place the ability to seize all the property private and or public in Alberta, Canada.
Alberta Government, UN, Land Grab - UN Agenda 21 / 2030 - YouTube

2 Likes

Eva, my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry.

2 Likes

Jeanie Marie Evans: Kansas woman dead hours after experimental mRNA shot

This Sunday BP Update:

2 Likes

Deepest sympathies Eva. I’m so sorry for your loss.

1 Like
1 Like