March 21 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

“ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE”! Brought to you by the CDC

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=57114

This just occurred to me. See if I’m being logical or not.

If the NWO cabal’s goal is to reduce earth’s population drastically (and that is provable by so many online sources), and if what these people are saying is true that this COVID19 is so deadly it is killing so many people all over the globe (which cannot be proven anywhere, BTW), then this pandemic must be on its way of accomplishing the NWO goals! All they need to do is NOTHING. But no! They rush production of these experimental biological agents with warp speed, cutting every corner and probably faking results, too, as if in a rush to save mankind!

Suddenly we see businesses (puppets of the NWO cabal) practically forcing employees to take these experimental biological agents, as if these substances are supposed to defeat the pandemic. At least, they say, it will prevent people from experiencing severe effects of COVID19. Because the fatality of this disease is 0.05%, these jabs are really meaningless and pointless. But they avoid that question and just want you to focus on not experiencing severe COVID19.

Governments say the jab is OPTIONAL, but for businesses, it’s mandatory. Traditional media sings to the tune of businesses, too, like mindless parrots. Since governments can be corrupted by business, the show is practically being ran by business enterprises (big pharma, doctors and WHO included).

WHY is the NWO suddenly putting on this loving and caring look? Could it be because the pandemic is a lie and these injections/substances are what will accomplish their goal of reducing the world’s population either by infertility, or long-term incapacitating effects, or outright deaths?

THOUGHTS?

6 Likes

My only thought is, I couldn’t add a thing to what you said, except while all are watching the hand in which the trickster is holding the pandemic, the other hand is holding the , THE FINANCIAL collapse, a bubble bursting event, so the RESET can bring in the new woke financial system.
I sure am glad, the true GOD YAHweh can handle it because I sure can’t, I just need to rest in Him.

https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-countdown-to-the-perfect-prophetic-storm/

2 Likes

i wont take any vaccine, dont care how safe they say it is, i value my God given immune system, dont forget, vaccine they named after a cow, cow pox, they discovered farmers were gained immunity from cowpox, by being exposed to it, so vaccines were discovered from discovering the workings of the immune system, it is just man thinking he can do better than the creator. nope not having none of that man made abomination.

3 Likes

@ Ready2Fly444 Very interesting take, I enjoyed reading it. " Truth leading to deception! " just what con-men do, from the father of con-men.

BTW WELCOME to the forum Carrie :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Warmly Doc

1 Like

You can’t even make this stuff up, WOW !!!

4 Likes

Wow…that is something I never thought of!. …could be!..I can’t, for the life of me, figure out who might be the AC!..there seem to be so many candidates right now! I’m really stunned at how Netanyahu has turned out - forcing all his people to be vaccinated, etc…I never thought i would see him as evil, but I do now. I thought for a while that Jared Kushner might be a candidate? …Trump once said of him that if he couldn’t make peace in Israel, no one could. So many players in this end game, it’s confusing…but I guess that’s why Satan is called the author of confusion. Your ideas were interesting, for sure. I’ve been wondering if these vaccines are a warning from God, to us, of the soon coming mark? I’m one of those who is not too sure about a Pre trib rapture…I do know we will not be here for the wrath of God though. I “hope” it’s a pre trib rapture!

TOL End Times is officially boycotting NIKE products.

3 Likes

The time has officially arrived. New York will require vaccine passports starting this week.

3 Likes

What happens when you don’t impeach or arrest a governor :frowning:

1 Like

I think what is happening is there are a lot of bored out of work screenplay writers who need to dream up a bunch of twisted ways to interject their fiction and fuse it into the society…kind of like self therapy. You know, cuz they shutdown at home and all of a sudden all this weird stuff’s happening. OR…maybe its waxing evil end times…and it’s been happening for quite a while. At this point, there does not seem to be a limit to what goes or can go down :frowning: I want to put a heart on your post but even though TOL is boycotting…it really is letting us know what time it is. Well…i guess a good thing then…Ok…i put a heart :slight_smile:

Thanks for the video. Wow surprising stuff on that. I think the vax is problematic in that we are a bit ridiculous taking a vax with less than a year’s worth of testing. Well there is that. I empathize with those who have lost loved ones to COVID. The virus is real…but super hyped. To such a degree it would seem like something globalists’ would do. It is seriously what happens when America’s Prozac wears off…we’ll fall for anything. On the upside I hope we can shut down the vax and just get back to normal. I think we can. Hopefully this video can help get us there.

As for Trump…well i was thinking he was antichrist for all of 2017. The so-called Christians that inaugurated him in the oval office was like watching a Halloween special called: “How to Put a US President into a Krampus Snowball, Shake it Up and Watch it Rain Trump-ets While Krampus Tickles Trump’s Jolly Belly.” A world leader controlled by a pseudo cynical Santa Clause Meets Hell Boy…“a witches brew…” film at 11:00. Like, cauldron night at the Whitehouse. But how did i really feel?

But what I see these days is kind of like a mishmash goulash with a knick-knack paddywhack give a dog a bone stainless steal silver liner. Its like not just a convergence of signs but planes, trains, and automobiles. Ideologically, I’m not sensing we’re in the best place here. I don’t really think its a matter of if Trump knows the vax as safe. To me, his focus would be on the economy opening up. The mad scientists just happen to come up with the needed socially pacifying happy meal (with Disney Raya the Last Dragon) medical trick available at McDonald’s only through April 5th or while supplies last! And then there are those dreaded power broker trolls enforcing employers to comply. Its a mess. The sad state of affairs in all honesty, to me, would look like if we have arrived at a time where hundreds of thousands of people may die to save America, it might be perceived as a mission impossible seduction or attraction depending on which angle of which team we might be on. It would be kind of the same like how many people do we have to kill or enslave to get a global reset going. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. One side is going for global enslavement, the other to be play King Kong on the Empire State building. If i had to choose i’d prefer King Kong as long as it did not have alcohol and i don’t have to wake up with a hangover.

I believe Trump is truly a narcissist. We live in a day and age where unfortunately that is what a political hero comes in like now. I mean…our age has fruitioned into “Hey ya’ll…here’s what hero’s look like now.” So hey, guess going with orange man over there is better than skull and bones club boy over there. But in all honestly, as messed up as things are, personally anything resembling sanity…well yeah…having a border wall makes sense…and relief packages 90% for your friends at the bar…not so much. Easter 2021 would be a good time for the rapture. Amen :slight_smile: But while we wait…it sure would be nice (even though bullheaded) to have a thinking adult in the white house. That normal we may not be returning to…but as far as what normal is anymore…well this TheBlaze article made me kind of think…um…like what is Qanon was a sucker punch to the left…lol. Now that would be just way to over the top. A quite the comic strip. Not that anything else going on around here is over the top…lol. Sorry in a frisky mood. Hope it was fun. Blessings.

3 Likes

Hi TCC,

You mentioned

“What happens when you don’t impeach or arrest a governor”

For the comedians,

I was thinking that this statement could lead into a lighthearted joke.

1 Like

Comment: Daymond thoughts are in line with JD

Digital Currency & Economic Transformation – The Globalists’ Final Solution To Control You

4 Likes

SORT of UPDATE

Even though I posted, I didn’t see the scripture written on the side of the shoe, I was too shocked to notice I guess.
But it has LUKE !0:18 on the side of the shoe.
Why the put that there , because if someone bought a pair and looked it up they would find.

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

(( I think they are saying to the people buying/wearing these, they have this power if you buy and wear these shoes. Satan love to misuse scripture.)

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

3 Likes

NEVER buying from nike EVER again!

4 Likes
1 Like

I’m listening to the March 28th prophecy update. Pastor JD referred to the doctor’s medical symbol. The two snakes remind me of DNA…double-coiled helix. When I teach about DNA to grade 9’s, I describe the appearance of DNA as looking like a double twisted ladder. I find it interesting that the medical symbol uses snakes that appear to reflect what DNA looks like structurally, considering what is going on with big pharma and vaccinations containing mRNA or DNA.

Very lovely and profound take Laura :hearts:

1 Like

I have been watching TRUMP. The vaccine was a huge concern. He used to protest that vaccines were dangerous. Now? No way does he not know. So. I’ll just sit. Ack and watch it falling in to place as JD says. Thanks for writing and video.

1 Like