March 26, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Teaching Bittersweet Prophecy is a Must

I have my exemption letter and will not take the next round of shots. I heard Biden bragging about how many shots they have ready to go. The next one Bill Gates said will be worse and he added, “it will really get their attention” He got a big smile on his face after. Biden says they will have enough vaccines to vaccinate every man, woman, and, child, worldwide. Others 100 per week must have heard that and are preparing now to say NO. Thank you pastor for teaching the truth.

21 Likes

23 Likes

25 Likes

27 March 2023

------------------------------

I am continuing one more clip on Reawaken America Tour:

Please focus on the promo video of the Tour section:

1. First 5 mins: Examine the usage of word “Light” from Gen 1:3, watch Kim Clement prophesied to Clay Clark and Donald Trump in 2013.

2. The next 10-15 mins: Excerpts of opening prayer and national anthem of 23 March tour which you can skip.

3. The final last 20-25 mins: Second video promo of the tour, you can judge what this movement direction and goals.

5 Likes

They’re shutting down everything in Israel
https://www.youtube.com/live/K4oNuaaK52c?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/live/KgjjZxowLmg?feature=share

17 Likes

I’ve been watching for updates regarding these guys and their trip to Israel.
This tweet was Saturday. :pray:

https://twitter.com/soothkeep/status/1639752047921704973

8 Likes

Please keep us posted how they’re doing
I don’t have Twitter.

6 Likes

Thanks @staceylovesJesus

I have just listened to Amir.

Funnily enough a Jewish friend of mine that has moved to Israel recently…her young 23 year old daughter posted a video of what “fun” they were having in Tel Aviv with all the flags and everything. It seemed to her like s big party.
The world does not see what is actually happening.
I pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

6 Likes

I sense this too.
It’s like although we still have to do daily life
( work, take care of the family, go grocery shopping etc) there’s almost a foreboding pressure ( a nagging in the back of the mind kind of thing) of getting the gospel out as really the only priority even though we still have a “ to do “ list that comes with still being in this world but that list just isn’t as important now.

17 Likes

I’m so thankful you said this.
This is what gets me through as I see friends and family disregard my warnings of what’s leading to the “ end “. It’s pretty disheartening so many have deaf ears but there’s a hope I cling to that if we are soon raptured and they’re not, their ears will be burning with the “ she/ he was right about what the Bible said was coming” and that in turn, this turns them to the Jesus. ( the one time they will maybe take seriously the proverbial “I told
you so”) :sweat:

15 Likes

My husband is nervous because I’m supposed to go to Israel towards the end of May.
Pray :pray:and wait and see mode :grimacing:

10 Likes

Anyone sense there’s just powder kegs about to go off ???

Seriously, I just can’t shake a nagging in my soul that everything is about to hit the fan. Even when I’m doing normal things like eating, shopping, watching a movie etc…. There is almost a constant unsettling in the back of my mind.
It’s like living on hyper alert/ hyper vigilance mode.

We just do not seem to have much longer before we are gone and all you know what breaks out.

23 Likes

I’ve felt like this for a while, Stephanie. Exactly as you described it. I feel it even before I get out of bed in the morning. For the first half hour or so, I am praying through the anticipatory anxiety that shrouds me. I run through all the Scriptures I’ve memorized on the topic.

13 Likes

I could not recall if you were to go or you had already gone to Israel. I’m sure the Lord will close the door if it’s not His time for this trip.

11 Likes

YES…I have not forgotten, Stephanie. You know, the timing of this, I believe, is to your safe advantage, because so much could happen before then. I firmly believe that you’ll have a good heads up and a clear answer regarding this. :pray::pray::pray:

9 Likes

Yes….just a great big yes. :pray:

There with you. :cry:

10 Likes

I’m with you, @anon74937514 and @Bluebonnet. Today I finally did my taxes. I thought about whether I would be here to do taxes next year. I have a property bill due soon, and I thought the same thing about it as well. I am mentally checking off the boxes on a whole number of things. It is surreal. All throughout the day I catch myself stopping and thinking, Now?

Many years ago, I asked God if I could be alive when the rapture happened. Even though it will happen in the twinkling of an eye, I thought if 1000 human years is like a day to God, then maybe I could enjoy the wonderment of Jesus’s return and the exchanging of those then asleep being changed from their bodies of corruption to their glorified bodies at a slower rate, in the spirit. As the years progressed, I thought, Boy! You sure you wanna be here … alive?! LOL Now, my weird self also thinks about the readying of the saints where Jesus is and their return for the exchange. They don’t know when it will happen, or they wouldn’t ask about it. Rev. 6:10, " And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? We are yearning for our incorruptible bodies and the continuous presence with the Godhead.

Ah… come quickly LORD!

Blessings

14 Likes

Thank you @staceylovesJesus for the links. I watched Amir’s Special Middle East Update. Amir is dealing with the same thing as many of us around the world are dealing with, and that is seeing your country go down the wide path. It is hard on him. How quickly he wants to vacate his country of birth when the table is being flipped over. It’s getting really real for him. Israel must be prepared to accept the anti-Christ, and that won’t happen without the change of heart of the people.

Blessings

7 Likes

Hey y’all! The part of this update that’s supposed to only be on the website, ya know after Pastor JD says all on facebook and youtube please go to the website, well i just saw it as a short clip. About JP Morgan coming out with the biometric system. Has anyone else seen this copied anywhere else?

6 Likes

There are short clips released throughout the week on his social media now, youtube shorts started this week. Unfortunately the only place they can be posted consistently is twitter due to threat of censorship, but it’s something at least! :slight_smile: Might see them on rumble, etc. eventually too.

16 Likes