March 27, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about the well-known saying of “it’s not the end of the world,” by asking “or is it?” then explains why according to Bible prophecy, it is in fact the end.

:mantelpiece_clock: Prophecy Update commences at approx 30 minutes.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

20 Likes

My main concern is that I’m seeing people (conservatives, Christians, center-left who weren’t fooled during the pandemic) who have firmly grasped the reality of globalism, eugenics, WEF, and all of the rest of the machinations going on have so firmly latched onto that, that now with the Russia-Ukraine thing, the devil has a new twist.

I started grabbing screenshots of strange comments I began seeing on different social media platforms that say all or a mix of the following:

1. Putin is a good guy, and we should hope he wins because he’s stamping out globalism.
    1a. Putin and Xi are the good guys, because the globalists don’t like them and they are standing against them.
    1b. Putin, Xi, and Trump are the good guys, all doing the same thing: standing against globalists.

2. Zelensky is evil, the antichrist, etc. while Putin is the last bastion for Christianity in Europe.

3. A list of all the evil surrounding Ukrainian leaders / U.S. corruption, but no corresponding list surrounding the corruption in Belarus, Moldova, Russia, China, et al.

4. Because Putin speaks out against the moral decay of the west, he is a great moral crusader and preserver of what God wants.

We’re talking extensive instances of logical fallacies, presenting selective information, suggesting there are only limited options (one guy good, one guy bad).

I would say that we have to be careful because Putin (and Xi) are not “good guys.” What leads anyone to believe Christians should cheer for Putin, a former KGB officer with a mistress tucked away in Switzerland (so some say), a man who sees cultural Russian Orthodox Church as the “true” faith, a man who has begun to crack down on his own people for control much in the way we don’t like coming from our own federal government, a man who conscripted young Russians to fight…and don’t even get me started on Xi and what he’s doing in his nation. It’s the same mistake we make in the U.S. where we think if you stand for conservative/traditional morals, you are a “Christian.” And that’s why we ended up with compromise because we believed leaders who said they were for “family values” be our standins as the salt of the earth, whether or not they were actually Christians or not.

So Putin and Xi? THEY ARE NOT GOOD GUYS.

It is possible to say that Zelensky AND Putin are both “bad” guys (though all people need Jesus). Yet because of the pandemic, so many people have gotten such a fixation on the globalist/deep state/conspiracy aspect that they seem to be unable to see what’s happening as anything other than yet another battle between good and evil. Perhaps all of the superhero movies have caused an over-simplification in people’s minds, I don’t know.

It’s possible there’s a battle between evil and evil going on, because Satan doesn’t really care what happens to the Russians or Ukrainians; he mostly wants to distract people with everything he can so they don’t focus on Christ and his soon return. So now I have “Christians” freaking out on me online when I try to gently say that while I don’t doubt the lawless and corrupt nature of what’s gone on between Ukraine, our alphabet agencies, our leaders, biolabs, et al., it doesn’t mean my only option is to cheer for Putin. The documentary “Fire in Ukraine” and what it lays out doesn’t justify an invasion by the Russians because if so, then we should cheer for Russia to invade the U.S.

If Putin is Gog, will these Christians and conservatives still cheer for him when he goes for Israel? Is this part of the path to leading them to be willing to view God’s nation as “bad” guys, because they already categorized Putin as a good guy?

See, that’s the trick, the scheme of the devil, to get us to think we have figured out who the bad guys are only to drop another playing piece on the board and further confuse and divide when, all along, there were no bad guys…there was only a spiritual war.

Our bad guy has always been Satan. He is the enemy.

You must, must, must be able to intellecutally and spiritually understand that the globalists want no good thing, that Putin wants no good thing, that Zelensky and pretty much every world leader right now is corrupt, and not get into ridiculous fights online.

Unless you hold to Dominionism, NO LEADER WILL STAMP OUT GLOBALISM. The Bible tells us that’s where we’re headed. Even if all the best things said about Putin were true, we can’t cheer for his fight against globalism when it comes at the cost of so many lives because he’s only adding to the chaos that will give the antichrist the real opportunity to institute actual globalism.

I simply do not understand believers who cannot let go of a faux moralistic stand-in as a true faith, that if you say the right things about LGBTQ, you are “good.” I also don’t understand believers who think we’re going to “win” against globalism. I don’t know if you go into some of these right-leaning groups (e.g. ToreSays) but it’s full of “we’re going to win, because God wins, and we’re goingt to expose the darkness and take things back and we’ll sue and change elections etc etc etc.”

No. That’s not what the Bible says.

God wins, but not because of what we did to move the needle. It’s because the plan has been there all along and he wins because he is holy and good and sets leaders up and takes them down as he wills.

Yet somehow, in all our ability to spot the pandemic deception, we’re tripping up on this one because we think there are good guys and bad guys and we have to pick one, when it’s spiritual all along. I’ve seen several good Bible prophecy teachers focusing on the Ukraine/corruption/globalist angle, and while they aren’t saying anything untrue, by silence, they are signalling to their listeners that the good guy must be Russia for exposing this. So when Russia moves on Israel, how many will have been programmed to be friendly on Russia? I beg prophecy teachers to at least mention this, because I’m seeing this grow. Some of it is already turning to anti-Semitism (“Zelensky is a Jew” etc.) because of this. Help people keep the focus on Christ, not the globalist plot.

39 Likes

Pastor JD, as always, has a fantastic way to put all Biblical matters into proper focus, while also keeping our souls geared towards our Eternal abode and that is why we love and appreciate Pastor JD.

25 Likes

Thank you again, Pastor JD. Blessings upon you and your family as we watch and witness until Jesus comes for us! My heart is sick and sore as it has been for a long while now. . . especially for the babies . . . and for those who still hope in this world. Pastor mentioned the days of Noah, and the days of Lot, and I’ve THOUGHT a lot about Lot’s wife. I’ve heard commentary about why she turned back . . .some have said it was because she loved her home and didn’t want to leave it . . . others have suggested that she was drawn to turn and look the way people are drawn to look at an accident or some other tragic event . . . but I’ve wondered if her heart was breaking for loved ones left behind . . . I pray the Lord would help me to just surrender my loved ones and rest in complete trust and faith that He is at work answering my fervent prayers for the ones I love. . .but the sense of urgency I feel seems to overwhelm. If anyone has any other practical suggestions for HOW to get our loved ones in the “rapture boat” before it sails, I’d love to hear them!

26 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

2 Likes

CONVERGENCE : THE PERFECT PROPHETIC STORM IS BREWING!

IF ALL OF WHAT IS UNFOLDING IS A SENSE OF DEJA VO IT’S BECAUSE WE HAVE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE!
It is often said that history repeats itself, but usually it doesn’t happen quite so quickly. Current events unfloding right now bear such a close resemblance to early 2020. All over the globe, the Omicron variant is causing a wave of tremendous fear that is unlike anything that we have seen since the first half of 2020. Interestingly, many on social media are now reminding us that 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”!

Do you remember all of those ominous projections that “the experts" and “psychics” gave us back at the very start of the COVID pandemic?

Another parallel to the early days of the pandemic is that Bill Gates has used his ‘Crystal Coronavirus Ball’ again! He says that he has canceled most of his holiday plans because of Omicron, and he is warning that the “worst part of the pandemic” could be right in front of us…

That is hilarious because he originally told us that if we did everything that he was urging us to do that things would be much better by now. Initially we were being told that life would “return to normal” once everyone got their shots but now health authorities are telling us that “boosters” are needed because immunity wanes “3 to 6 months” after the initial injections!

A fresh round of restrictions, mandates and lockdowns is all a part of the globalists plan that would be the final ‘Nail In The Coffin’ as it would crush the global economy, set the stage and pave the way for the New World Order!

PRINCE CHARLES’ SPEECH AT COP26!
Here we need a vast military style campaign to marshal the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at his disposal far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect, beyond even the governments of the world’s leaders.

GLOBALISTS ARE READY TO RULE!
Many students of biblical prophecy wonder about Charles’ reference to having trillions of dollars at “his disposal.” Who is this mysterious person? Could it be the coming “lawless one” waiting in the wings for the right time to step onto the world stage?

How eerie is it that Prince Charles may have actually referred to the antichrist as someone already alive and able to demand such allegiance?

Politicians seem determined to create even more chaos! Is it not convenient that the events of the real coronavirus pandemic fall exactly in line with the Event 201 simulation, as well as directly in line with the global reset plans of the IMF and the World Economic Forum? As they say, let no crisis go to waste, or, as is the motto of the globalists “Order Out Of Chaos”. Back in Jan 2020 i said this so-called plandemic was not about health, but instead, it was about control. Something bigger was and is at play!

From the beginning, these Satanic world leaders consistently lied about what was going on with their complicit puppet media the world fell in lock-step. We know it’s not people we’re up against rather it’s Satan himself and he is working overtime! Ephesians 6:12

Those who understand Bible prophecy, it’s clear that what’s going on today was prophesied in detail accurately and precisely some 2000 years ago! The Beast system is being set up right before our eyes and but will only come into effect after the Beast is revealed!

For years, Swedish start-up Epicenter has specialized in implanting microchips the size of grains of rice into the body that can act as key cards to open doors, public transportation passes, or be a credit card. Metro reported, “According to digital cultures researcher Moa Petersen, around 6,000 people in the country have so far had a chip inserted in their hands.”

With NASA hiring a Catholic priest to prepare religions for encounter with aliens, one of the many ingredients for the recepie of the Great Reset being Cyber Polygon is at the ready, shortages are getting worse as the global supply chain crisis enters an ominous new chapter, earthquake swarms are suddenly occuring all along the Ring of Fire, A call for a 2-State solution, Israel’s incoming Air Force chief stating that they can attack Iran tomorrow if needed, the Biblical dye factory not being able to keep up with the demand to produce ‘Techelent’ for the Third Temple, we can so clearly see that the finish line is in sight!

BELIEVERS WILL KNOW WHEN THE RAPTURE IS CLOSE!
The Bible says Believers should be able to see the signs coming together. The Lord comes as a thief in the night to the unsaved, but not to the saved.

THE RAPTURE IS SOUND BIBLICAL DOCTRINE!
The rapture is not to be confused with the second coming of the Lord Jesus which will occur after the 7 years of tribulation where Jesus Christ will return to earth bodily and set His feet on the Mt. of Olives. (Zechariah 14:4). All believers saved under the Gospel of the Grace of God (Acts 20:24, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4) will be raptured. The Lord Jesus Christ will return in bodily form in the clouds for the grace age believers, His Church. (1 Thess 4:16, 1 Corinthians 15:51) All those that died during the Church age will return (soul and spirit) to their bodies in the grave or where ever they are it doesn’t matter God knows where they are. They will be instantly changed to immortal, incorruptible, fleshly bodies just like Christ glorious body after His resurrection. (Philippians 4:21) The believers that are alive will follow those that were in the graves and they too will be transformed to immortal, incorruptible, fleshly bodies. Together we will be caught up in the clouds, to live with the Lord forever. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, 1 Corinthians 15:50-53)

THE RAPTURE WAS A MYSTERY!
The Rapture was not revealed until the risen and glorified Lord Jesus revealed this mystery to the apostle Paul. The “Rapture” or snatching away of the Body of Christ is one eight mysteries or secrets that were hidden God until revealed to Paul (1 Corinthians 15:51; Ephesians 3:1-10; Colossians 1:26).

THE TIME OF JACOB’S TROUBLE!
When the Church is off the scene, God will turn His attention back to His chosen people, Israel, and the remaining 7 years of the 490 prophesied in Daniel (Daniel 9:24-27) will begin. Commonly known as the 7 years of tribulation or what is referred to in the book of Jeremiah as Jacob’s Trouble(Jeremiah 30:7 )!

WHY PRE-TRIB?
The Bible is crystal about the rapture of the Church, the Body of Christ. Grace age believers MUST be off the scene before the tribulation.

WE, GRACE AGE BELIEVERS ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW BUT UNDER GRACE (Hebrews 9:12)!
We know now as grace age believers that Christ already made the ultimate sacrifice. Shed His blood to pay price for sin or ALL, ONCE.

The Body of Christ has to be off the scene.
On this side of the cross, ALL the world (Jew & Gentile) now have access to God through His Son Jesus Christ by just believing the Gospel of Grace.** It would be hard to believe the Gospel of Grace if the Temple was still operating! Romans 6:14? Romans 3:20-22?
Before the cross, before Christ Jesus shed His blood the Gentile world was without hope and without God in the world. Ephesians 2:11

LAW AND GRACE DO NOT MIX!
Grace age believers DO NOT LIVE UNDER THE MOSAIC LAW, BUT UNDER GRACE! To the apostle Paul did the risen and glorified Lord Jesus Christ reveal the gospel of grace (Galatians 1:11,12), the Gospel that all mankind will be judged by according to Romans 2:16.Law and Grace Galatians 2:20-21, Colossians 2:14, Romans 10:4, Galatians 3:13 do not mix, take a look at what the apostle Paul wrote about law and grace:

WE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW BUT UNDER GRACE. Romans 6:14

Here’s another “Mystery” that has been hidden from the world in God, until the apostle Paul reveals it in Romans 11:25,26. It ties in perfectly with the rapture of the Church.
Until is a time word it means; “up to the point in time or the event mentioned. What is the point in time or event mentioned in Romans 11:25? When that last Gentile is saved under the Gospel of Grace.

Because Israel as a nation rejected and would not believe that Jesus was the Messiah, God makes salvation available to the whole world by the cross. (the mystery) For 2000 years the Gentile world was with hope and without God (Ephesians 2:11-12) but God hasn’t forgotten about His chosen people. Remember the Romans 11:25; Israel’s Blindness is temporary (Romans 11:11).

Once the fullness of the Gentiles is fulfilled. (the last Gentile is saved) The rapture will take place, God turns to Israel, to complete the remaining 7 years of the 490 years prophesied in Daniel 9, and fulfill all the promises God made to Israel 4000 years ago. Romans 11:25,26,27 make it clear that once the last Gentile is saved all Israel will be saved;

WHO IS THE “WE” and “YOU” verses “THEY” and “THEM”?
You don’t want to be the “They” or “Them” of 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3. The apostle Paul delineates the difference between “They”, “Them” (the unbelievers) and “Us” and “We” (believers) in the following passages in I Thessalonians 4:13-18 and I Thessalonians 5:4-11

In I Thessalonians 5:4-11 is the apostle Paul reassuring believers that they will not go through the tribulation. Believers will not experience the wrath of God, because God DID NOT APPOINT US TO WRATH.

The Bible is crystal clear about the “Rapture”. God is ALWAYS faithful and Jesus Christ is coming for His Church.

Soon one life will be PAST and that which only was done for Jesus Christ will LAST!

THE GOSPEL!:heart:

BELIEVE and RECEIVE Jesus’ free gift of salvation:
:open_book:1 Corinthians 15: 1-4
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are SAVED, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ DIED for our SINS according to the scriptures; And that he was BURIED, and that he ROSE again the third day according to the scriptures:

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: www.rapturecountdown.com

25 Likes

Great job as always pastor JD! I am so thankful for his ministry and this forum.

I looked at the resource links and wondered if the deletion syndrome was supposed to be listed on the first adverse event pdf
The second link explains what deletion syndrome is.
I am trying to find this for someone that may (hope)ask.

9 Likes

Here is wayback machine backup copy: Page 30

3 Likes

Is this his page on deletion for chrmosome?

1 Like

Maybe that’s why the devil has pushed so hard for “replacement theology”. A lot of people who consider themselves “Christians” don’t place any particular importance upon the current modern nation of Israel because they have been convinced that the church is Israel. They probably wouldn’t put as much thought into Putin attacking Israel as they have Putin attacking Ukraine. And now they’re at least partially conditioned to the idea of Putin making land grabs. (?)

7 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever thanked you Dennis for all your contributions of articles/videos each week. I depend on your postings.
Thank you!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

18 Likes

I wasn’t sure about the connection to the jab but I do remember of seeing this page on the screens that he shared in his presentation.

https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/6082/chromosome-1p36-deletion-syndrome

2 Likes

I also found this page but I know this isn’t the actual source.

3 Likes

@M777 , confirmed here:

5 Likes

I am not sure that this is very important, but today as J.D. read in Luke 5 and enfatically said " net"? My ESV says "nets in both places. Did you understand why he was insistant that it was net, not nets??

3 Likes

Thanks! This article helped me look in the appendix of the adverse event pdf that Pastor JD sited to find my answer.
Deletion syndrome is mentioned there.

3 Likes

Plural (nets) versus Singular (net).

Jesus is proving to Peter He is the Messiah by performing that net breaking fishes.

Problem is Peter thought is Jesus in not a professional fisherman ( he is carpenter’s son ).
Therefore he put down a net to prove his point of unbelief.

6 Likes

Is that pdf above ? Hoping to click and open

Pastor JD – the nine pages you reference later are NOT side effects found, but ones that doctors are supposed to be on the look out for. The list was compiled by several groups and lumped together during the emergency application process. Pfizer itself probably had little to do with the list. But there is a MAJOR problem with the list. Most doctors do not have the time to study each of the 9 pages of terms and find out their medical meanings and thus will only be on the look out for general reactions related to any vaccine. Most newer vaccines have several pages of things to watch out for, the Pfizer shot probably has more because of the new technology.
And no, I refuse the vaccines and since mRNA is going to take over the flu shots within a few years I am no longer taking them either.
I think Dr. John Campbell’s YT channel and “DrBeen Medical Lectures” YT channel went through this list noting that it was not a list of known adverse events but ones that other regulatory groups thought MIGHT be an issue. Neither channel was thrilled with the long list as it made it likely that physicians would miss real adverse events because of the length of possibilities they had never heard of.

1 Like

Oh yeah… I have read reports coming out of China of over 500,000 jabbed children developing leukemia, most unable to obtain treatment. And the “Laptop from Hell” which has been proven to have been one Hunter Biden’s has multiple interesting items on it. One set of items reported in the NY Post and UK Daily Mail are emails showing that Hunter was involved in the setting up of the Ukrainian biolabs (as was EcoHealth) at least via his political connection (i.e. his daddy) and in a separate, not yet confirmed report, his lap top had access codes to the Department of Defense files, that are still good, years after his daddy left the VP slot. Normally the codes are 1) only given to vetted govt officials, 2) have at most a 2 to 3 year usable time period, 3) are inactivated upon the govt official leaving office. These codes had a TEN year usable period before they were to be inactivated.

1 Like