March 28 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Tribulation only lasts 7 years and each judgements from God increase in intensity and destruction. Doubtful couples will want children in that period. They are busy surviving.

2 Likes

bill gates of hell will be happy to hear this: teenage viper shots coming soon

Globalist org dishing out carrots; if you want economy back get jab!

Love of many will grow cold…

Its all about CONTROL

4 Likes

I understand where you are going now. Thank you for your response.

1 Like

I can’t pretend to know what couples will want.

Your welcome. :slight_smile:

March 12, 2021

March 14, 2021
March 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

In just the last 60 days we’ve seen it continue. Germany and France decided to act like world powers (sorry, but IMO a bit rogue and poorly thought out. Opportunistic perhaps?) when America got distracted with our genuine January troubles. Meddling. So they attempt

to divide the Holy Land and now look at them. Back into profound lock downs and the vaccine of choice they have the suspect Astra

Zenica vaccine. PERFECT!

FWIW, I have nothing against either of these countries or especially inhabitants. This is just prophecy. God is no respecter of nation states.

So to me, however convenient that it may be, I see it as more conformation that my Divide Theory is holding up.

March 16, 2021

March 17, 2021

March 18, 2021

March 21, 2021
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-21/german-covid-rate-hits-two-month-high-with-leaders-set-to-meet

March 24, 2021

March 26, 2021

March 27, 2021

March 30, 2021
https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-france-casualties/france-reports-5072-people-in-intensive-care-with-covid-19-new-

2021-high-idUSP6N2KQ01X

March 31, 2021

During the first half of the Tribulation??

Could you explain this more, what are unrighteous children? Not sure what you mean by that? What makes a child unrighteous?

1 Like

Did you read the whole book of Revelation?

1 Like

Nearly everyone taking covid vaccines does so out of stunning ignorance :

• They have zero knowledge of the history of criminal behavior by Big Pharma and foolishly think the vaccine manufacturers are interested in “safety.”
  • They mistakenly think the FDA “approved” these vaccines after extensive safety studies and long-term trials. That’s simply not true. In reality, the FDA granted “emergency authorization approval” for vaccines as an experimental intervention that has not been subjected to long-term safety trials.
  • They have no idea that the mRNA platform used with these vaccines is a new, untested, experimental platform for hijacking the body’s cells and programming them to churn out non-human proteins. The long-term consequences of this biohacking of the human body are completely unknown.
  • The are completely unaware of the medium-term risks of Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) which may cause a fatal hyperinflammatory reaction to pathogen exposure in the wild.

Quite literally, every single person taking covid vaccines right now is doing so under a stunning degree of dangerous ignorance. In truth, most of them don’t want to know about vaccines. They simply want to be told what to do, and they prefer to have blind faith in “authority” sources who are actually using vaccines to achieve global depopulation goals.

10 Likes

https://canadafreepress.com/article/vaccination-passports-the-cornerstone-of-a-totalitarian-state

2 Likes

Wow, fascinating to read all your comments. This is so interesting. And @dlcv Dennis thanks for sharing all those news articles (also in other feeds) I’ve printed out a few to send to my mom.

4 Likes

I have felt convicted by the saved v. unsaved issue. I am definitely guilty of “us versus them,” especially in the political realm. I don’t know if I can pray for God to bless them, when their behavior is so anti-God, but I can pray for The Light to open their eyes.

2 Likes

I am so sorry. There should have been an apostrophe: the unrightous’ children. In other words, the children of the unsaved.

1 Like
1 Like

Have you seen this?

1 Like

First quarter of 2021–this won’t make national news.

2 Likes

I agree with this !! @rachelsteele
It is good to have these questions and thoughts i also wondered about this in the past and it makes us understand and know the wonderfull and perfect character of our loving God. He is a true Father full of Love and grace for all His children.
A brother in Christ put it this way:
In Matt. 18:3 Jesus said we have to change and become like little children to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. He meant we have to be without sin in God’s eyes like they are. We can only become that way by allowing the blood of Jesus to wash away all our sins.
And i believe this with all my heart.

2 Likes

Yes, this is the major one for me right now…more and more people taking the poison, and then there are more people that are starting to (news sources online) that seem to be implying the “unvaccinated” will be dangerous, and THAT is crazy. It’s also a very dangerous way of thinking that the great evil that is taking over this world is pushing. Fear is from the evil one, so yeah, we know where this thinking is coming from! Maranatha indeed my dear friend!

@YosemiteMountainMan Asolutely, Ken, like I said above, fear is from the evil one, we know that, these people are blinded by it. The Biden thing is so strange. Parties and politics aside, all this nonsense coming from government and news is…insane. I have no other word for it. Just complete insanity.

@rachelsteele Wow.

While I don’t have the experience of rampant drunkenness where I am (kinda in the country), I can see the government has lost it’s mind. And yes, there is rampant evil. America is incredibly far from God. The fact that we are taking the mindset “who is my neighbor?” on so many laws that God clearly spells out in His Holy Word…says a lot.

People ask “when is a baby actually a baby?”

People ask “isn’t love, love?”

People ask "when can we use aborted fetal cells in our “medicine”

And many more by the day. Many I haven’t listed.

People ask to get out of God’s law on technicalities. Just like that scribe did, he asked Jesus “Who is my neighbor” to JUSTIFY himself.

There is no justification for murder, and no justification to USE murdered babies, ever.

There is no justification for any sin, whatsoever. There is forgiveness, and Justification through Christ only, if we only believe.

I’m not worthy to judge someone, but there is someone who is, and HE wants everyone to repent. I know for a fact that no one will be able to stand on their own “justification” before Christ. Only Christ can make us stand, and he WILL, but there is no way we can justify ourselves, nope, not even a little.

If it is the last days, and I believe it is, people will increasingly become more and more wicked. As they are. I hope we can reach all that we can…what sad times, but bittersweet in a way. It’s so hard to watch people try to justify what they are doing right now. If they only knew the truth. Jesus is the truth and the way.

Maranatha INDEED.

6 Likes

Boy, Satan’s artificial world is well underway, huh?..it’s so sickening to me. I really have no desire to be a part of a world like this one coming up.

8 Likes