March 28 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Did you read the whole book of Revelation?

1 Like

Nearly everyone taking covid vaccines does so out of stunning ignorance :

• They have zero knowledge of the history of criminal behavior by Big Pharma and foolishly think the vaccine manufacturers are interested in “safety.”
  • They mistakenly think the FDA “approved” these vaccines after extensive safety studies and long-term trials. That’s simply not true. In reality, the FDA granted “emergency authorization approval” for vaccines as an experimental intervention that has not been subjected to long-term safety trials.
  • They have no idea that the mRNA platform used with these vaccines is a new, untested, experimental platform for hijacking the body’s cells and programming them to churn out non-human proteins. The long-term consequences of this biohacking of the human body are completely unknown.
  • The are completely unaware of the medium-term risks of Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) which may cause a fatal hyperinflammatory reaction to pathogen exposure in the wild.

Quite literally, every single person taking covid vaccines right now is doing so under a stunning degree of dangerous ignorance. In truth, most of them don’t want to know about vaccines. They simply want to be told what to do, and they prefer to have blind faith in “authority” sources who are actually using vaccines to achieve global depopulation goals.

10 Likes

https://canadafreepress.com/article/vaccination-passports-the-cornerstone-of-a-totalitarian-state

2 Likes

Wow, fascinating to read all your comments. This is so interesting. And @dlcv Dennis thanks for sharing all those news articles (also in other feeds) I’ve printed out a few to send to my mom.

4 Likes

I have felt convicted by the saved v. unsaved issue. I am definitely guilty of “us versus them,” especially in the political realm. I don’t know if I can pray for God to bless them, when their behavior is so anti-God, but I can pray for The Light to open their eyes.

2 Likes

I am so sorry. There should have been an apostrophe: the unrightous’ children. In other words, the children of the unsaved.

1 Like
1 Like

Have you seen this?

1 Like

First quarter of 2021–this won’t make national news.

2 Likes

I agree with this !! @rachelsteele
It is good to have these questions and thoughts i also wondered about this in the past and it makes us understand and know the wonderfull and perfect character of our loving God. He is a true Father full of Love and grace for all His children.
A brother in Christ put it this way:
In Matt. 18:3 Jesus said we have to change and become like little children to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. He meant we have to be without sin in God’s eyes like they are. We can only become that way by allowing the blood of Jesus to wash away all our sins.
And i believe this with all my heart.

2 Likes

Yes, this is the major one for me right now…more and more people taking the poison, and then there are more people that are starting to (news sources online) that seem to be implying the “unvaccinated” will be dangerous, and THAT is crazy. It’s also a very dangerous way of thinking that the great evil that is taking over this world is pushing. Fear is from the evil one, so yeah, we know where this thinking is coming from! Maranatha indeed my dear friend!

@YosemiteMountainMan Asolutely, Ken, like I said above, fear is from the evil one, we know that, these people are blinded by it. The Biden thing is so strange. Parties and politics aside, all this nonsense coming from government and news is…insane. I have no other word for it. Just complete insanity.

@rachelsteele Wow.

While I don’t have the experience of rampant drunkenness where I am (kinda in the country), I can see the government has lost it’s mind. And yes, there is rampant evil. America is incredibly far from God. The fact that we are taking the mindset “who is my neighbor?” on so many laws that God clearly spells out in His Holy Word…says a lot.

People ask “when is a baby actually a baby?”

People ask “isn’t love, love?”

People ask "when can we use aborted fetal cells in our “medicine”

And many more by the day. Many I haven’t listed.

People ask to get out of God’s law on technicalities. Just like that scribe did, he asked Jesus “Who is my neighbor” to JUSTIFY himself.

There is no justification for murder, and no justification to USE murdered babies, ever.

There is no justification for any sin, whatsoever. There is forgiveness, and Justification through Christ only, if we only believe.

I’m not worthy to judge someone, but there is someone who is, and HE wants everyone to repent. I know for a fact that no one will be able to stand on their own “justification” before Christ. Only Christ can make us stand, and he WILL, but there is no way we can justify ourselves, nope, not even a little.

If it is the last days, and I believe it is, people will increasingly become more and more wicked. As they are. I hope we can reach all that we can…what sad times, but bittersweet in a way. It’s so hard to watch people try to justify what they are doing right now. If they only knew the truth. Jesus is the truth and the way.

Maranatha INDEED.

6 Likes

Boy, Satan’s artificial world is well underway, huh?..it’s so sickening to me. I really have no desire to be a part of a world like this one coming up.

8 Likes

Are you saying that during the entire period of the Tribulation that no couple will be having children and will be only trying to survive? Can you show me this in Scripture?

Can you show me where I said whether or not anyone would be interested in having children during this period?

Did you ask yourself how a comment like “Did you read the whole book of Revelation?” contributes to the discussion?

1 Like

Why is this rant at me when the subject (and person) that I was replying to was ‘what happens to children during the Rapture/Tribulation?’.

I have never advocated for anyone to take any of the vaccines. Such a rogue ‘reply’ might suggest otherwise. Be more careful.

You sure seem to think that you know a lot about other people’s heart motives. What does the Bible says about that? Is there any more dangerous type of ignorance than willful ignorance?

There is a lot of hate and slander spread on this forum that, on Judgment Day, every poster, moderator and all the way to the top will answer for. Good luck with that.

1 Like

LOL, guess I wasn’t ABLE to see that :rofl: whoops.

@Blueberry , bless you. I don’t always catch every comment on here so sorry if I missed something, it’s true that we will be accountable for what we say. We live in a day and age where it’s also easy to be easily offended too. Remember they were always trying to kill the prophets, and Jesus for speaking the truth. I’m not saying that’s what you are doing, obviously, but we need to be able to hear the truth.

Lots of things that Christians stand for are called “hate” by the world. Just some food for thought.

2 Likes

We missed it because the church at large in holding hands in an apostacy freefall…and the ripple effect has a numbing effect upon quite a large reach within even the stable church. Our culture is not concerned with this so much. Our culture seems to have been slated away from ecumenical concerns and repurposed and refocused upon to be somewhat upon an “orthodox” online grid of sorts (kind of like how Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter filter out freedom of speech). This online grid leans away from ecumenical concerns and heightens sensitivities and over sensitivities toward good things in orthodoxy but in like a postmodern simulacrum kind of way. Sad :frowning:

1 Like

@TCC , you are always making me look up words! LOL

And yes, I would add that in an attempt to “not offend” we also removed the “repent or perish” aspect of Jesus’ ministry.

God is so merciful, but he is also a God of justified wrath, he disciplines…he is a God of Law.

I know it’s a very touchy area to be in, but there is a balance there, Jesus himself said he didn’t come to remove the law, but to fulfill it (paraphrased).

There still is supposed to be law. Lawlessness is not what Jesus advocated.

But when we over focus on “peace” and “safety” that’s how we end up with things like “Chrislam”, which is very evil. You cannot add to God something detestable like Idols.

That’s what brought judgement on Israel so many times…Asherah poles and Baal…not compatible with the ONE true God. Amen

3 Likes

I have seen this kind or erosion occurring in several places. At my previous church of decades, they used to think the Pope was either the office of antichrist or false prophet. A strong church against Catholicism. But there has seemed to have been a generic dissolve away from that stance of sorts. In that church I saw a flood going a different direction.

It was strange Casey. I recall once many years ago coming across Galatians where it talks about the two mountains. And it struck me that this Isaac / Ishmael connection seemed to be a mirror of what our world had come to see. That the Muslim faith branched into many nations (even Euro nations). And became somewhat of a flood upon the earth. I was seeing a potential end time mirror of Isaac and Ishmael upon the whole earth then.

Many months later, not related, my church back then got into this “AC = the 12th Muslim Imam.” And the church went into that direction in a major shift. Now when i talk to people form that church they are “certain” the AC will be Muslim. Well, that is always possible but not confirmed. Meanwhile there has been a growing sense of partnering with pseudo ecumenical stances like tied to the Gospel Coalition (which is marrying the church with Romish ideology). So Christianity in general is getting a facelift.

The lack of repentance we see is the issue with the seeker friendly movement. But while we are tending to focus on that the greater networks formed within those whom supposedly had repented themselves merge and bleed into greater ecumenical ideology themselves. Kind of leaving the “repent” contrast and conviction to be merely orthodoxy as performing art. Thus, the state of church affair. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes. I think so too. Christianity is for everyone, but it’s not a popularity contest. Jesus didn’t mince words, not that we should be harsh, obviously not, but we shouldn’t pander to this “coexist” stuff, or be overly worried about people being offended by everything Jesus himself said.

The uniting all churches including other faiths is, indeed, very strange Teren!

2 Likes

@Blueberry Wow. Regarding all the science stuff, I don’t know, I disagree, but the most important thing I will point out is this:

There are churches who are risking their lives to meet. Every day. Just meeting for the Lord puts them at risk, in some areas just talking about God may put them in jail, or worse.

AND: To live is Christ to die, is gain.

I will meet in my church and not wear a mask. I won’t wear a mask because they don’t work. I will meet in my church because I serve God, not fear.

If I die of covid, it’s because God meant for me to. Read Job. GOD has my life. Not science. I don’t serve Science. I serve God.

So I’m going to church even if people think that I’m “risking my life” well, that’s the point.

I love God more than my life. What about the people risking their life all the time to share the gospel?

Doesn’t it mean our faith in God is very WEAK if we are afraid of a virus more than God?

I don’t know about all those facts you got there, I disagree with pretty much all of them.

But to me the endgame is, is God worth my life? Yes.

If someone’s weak faith makes them stay home, that’s their choice. If they want to get a vaccine because they are afraid of death, that’s their choice.

I’m not afraid. GOD is in control. Not a virus, not government, nothing but God.

That’s my opinion based on Biblical scripture.

EDIT: I will add that in addition to not working, masks can actually harm your health and make you more likely to get sick. I have an anxiety attack wearing one, I feel like I can’t breathe. It might be because of a heart arrhythmia. Or just because when I was born I had breathing issues…I don’t know. But since they cause a myriad of other health issues, it’s so wrong to mandate people wear them.

9 Likes