March 3, 2022 - Topical Study – Why God Breaks Us

:hawaiianshirt_2: Pastor JD, in a topical teaching, answers the question of why it is that God deems it necessary to break us, then celebrates communion at the conclusion.

Watch on JDFarag.org

or watch here via youtube

The 5 reasons God breaks us:

1. God breaks us to bless us
  2. God breaks us (continually) to humble us
  3. God breaks us to purify us (from sin)
  4. God breaks us to conform us (to Jesus Christ)
  5. God breaks us to remind us (of who He is)
8 Likes

22 The Lord redeems the soul of His servants,
And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned.

Psalm 34

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 8

Thank you so much Heavenly Father for what You have broken that we may be mended in You.

9 Likes

/wonders if this sermon has anything to do with Pastor JD taking a break…

5 Likes

I think the Shepherd needs a time of rest himself. He carries a burden for the lost and for his flock. I pray his time away will bring him joy and fun and laughter! He truly has a heart of Gold for the Lord. I love Pastor Mac; haven’t seen the other Pastor - but this is a sound doctrine-Bible believing Church so I know it is in God’s Hands. Blessings to the Pastors at CCK!

6 Likes

By the way, heard today that Hawaii is rescinding their mandates for travel and most things with no vax requirements - but still must mask up to go to restaurants, etc. Maybe that’s why Pastor JD wants some time off! Get out a bit!

1 Like

6 Likes
1 Like