March 5, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Waiting For the Other Shoe to Drop

:mans_shoe: Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: explains how the idiom, “Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop” describes exactly where the world is today prophetically.

@ approx 37 mins

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 4

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

16 Likes

Great Update! I have not been on the forum for awhile. Good to be back! I have a question. When Pastor Farag referred to the Geneva 1599 Bible and made a specific mention to it being before the 1611 Bible, what is the significance of this? What benefit does the 1599 edition have to what we read today or to even the 1611? A closer translation? I am not too familiar with church history, but it is a topic I am really gaining an interest for, because I think there are direct connections to what it going on today.

11 Likes

The reason is there was a mighty argument on 2 Thess 2:3.

Is it physical or spiritual departure?

The Geneva Bible version is earlier than KJV. Another fight occurs on the topic of bible translations till today.

10 Likes

Hi Karen,

In addition to @dlcv Dennis’s valid and useful response I would also speculate that 1599 benefits beyond the 1611 or modern versions by the absence of the words; ‘woke’ ‘micro-aggressions’ ‘mansplaining’ and ‘preferred pronouns’?

Dennis brother - correct me if I’m wrong? ;x

@ 41 mins 06 s - Pastor JD discusses 2 Thess 2 1599 Geneva Bible / 1611 KJV verses.

16 Likes

5 March 2023

Additional material on 1 Thess 4-5 ( Rapture ) passages continued:

Meanwhile in between first shoe and second shoe drop:

and Smart ( read: Slave ) cities are being prepared for 7th bowl judgement:

Revelation 16:19: Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

12 Likes

22 Likes

@ 1hr 21m 32s

THEN, THEN, 2 TH(essalonians 2:3/7)EN

9 Likes

@Jenn1 quite the opposite - hoping this exposition by Pastor JD will comfort

In Christ

14 Likes

The recently-opened Abrahamic Family House’s importance to setting up the global deception that will follow the termination of the Age of Grace cannot be overstated. It’s a huge development. And it’s based on a dangerous deception. This deception operates from several key angles:

1. The lie that there are multiple ways to God (which Pastor JD addressed today). In a vital sense this lie has been especially powerful from the late 19th century up until now. Modern relativism, along with the occult teachings of many gods and paths to divinity, and a postmodern syncretism seem to be culminating in this universalist, global pseudoreligion that is empty at its core.

2. The idea that a tricameral global religion will unite most of humanity peacefully and bring prosperity is patently absurd for anyone who takes the primary ‘sacred’ texts from the Bible or the Koran seriously. No fundamentalist Christian, fundamentalist Muslim, or conservative Jew truly believes any of this…and this is why the Muslims will pretend to buy it (taqiyya) because foolish Christians and Jews really want it to work (it won’t). This is why these “agreements” and “plans” will not bring peace or prosperity.

3. There is only one way to the Father—Christ Himself. The Abrahamic Family House
    is built on the lie that denies this truth. Consequently nothing the House aims to do will prosper—except to guide fallen humanity closer to the global deception that will vault the Man of Sin to worldwide power.

When the “Deal of the Century” and “Peace to Prosperity” plans were announced in January and September of 2020 I was quite disappointed in the Trump administration. Perhaps I was naive in expecting something better. Operation Warp Speed raised a second red flag. Though “You will know them by their fruits” (Matt. 7:16, 20) seems directed particularly at those claiming to represent Christ, I think politicians’ fruits can be understood this way as well. Do policies lead people into liberty or bondage? Do they oppose Christ? Do they respect God’s covenant with the people and nation of Israel?

Thinking strategically, I’m forced to wonder whether the COVID plague served partially as cover for the dastardly and demonic geopolitical travesties that were the Deal of the Century, Peace to Prosperity, and the Abraham Accords. Perhaps more people would have objected to these ventures had the world not been otherwise-occupied with COVID…

Thank you, Pastor JD, for reminding us of these developments. The shiny object of COVID had me forgetting about the latest shill for “Peace and Safety” deception!

20 Likes

I will answer using Greek text:

Paul placed the Greek word “proton” after the departure word, indicates this must happen chiefly in order. Then the AC will be revealed.

The issue I notice in some circles, some Christians are obsessed with finding who the AC is because they interpreted and insisted the AC must be revealed before the rapture happens.

19 Likes

Interpreting passages like this literally usually clears things up…it’s also useful to read sequential language literally as well (“first”, “then”, and “after” usually denote sequences).

Thank you for this!

13 Likes

Amen.

see also Revelation 1:19

11 Likes

Keep your heads up! Jesus is coming!!

12 Likes

Andy Woods Thessalonians message was very informative and encouraging.

3 Likes

Amen, Jason. Our hope is in this. Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

9 Likes

I’m through with Trump, and all politicians. In my view now, they are just talking heads.

12 Likes

Here are some notes I took from J.D.'s sermon (2 Thess 2:3).
I hope it might be of help to someone.

(J.D.'s words)
Early Bible translations favor the physical departure view.
I have to say that this is perhaps one of the most compelling arguments such that the earliest Bible translations render the noun apostasy as departure.

Wycliffe in the year 1384
Tyndale in the year 1526
Coverdale in the year 1535
Cranmer in the year 1539
Breeches in the year 1576
Beza in the year 1583
And then finally the Geneva Bible both in 1599 and also in the year 1608

When is it that the translators changed the noun apostasy from departure or departing to falling away in the later translations?

Dr. Thomas Ice offers the following explanation. Most scholars say that no one knows the reason for the translation shift however a plausible theory has been put forth by Martin Butalla, in his master of theology thesis produced at Dallas Theological Seminary in 1998.
“It appears that the Catholic translation into English from Jerome’s Latin Vulgate, known as the Rheims Bible 1576, was the first to break the translation trend. Apostasia was revised from the departure to the Protestant revolt.”

That would explain it. Let me just continue the quote: 'The Catholic translators appear eager to engage in polemics against the Reformation by even allowing it to impact Bible translation, thus the shift from a physical to a spiritual understanding of apostasia, in 2 Thess 2:3 in the Roman Catholic Rheims Bible English translation appears to have been theologically rather than exegetically motivated.”

26 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, Dallas. Reading this helps me. Admittedly, I hold very hard to the spiritual slant, but I have to consider what’s laid out in front of us, here.

7 Likes

Thank you so much @Dallas! That is just fascinating. The unfortunate aspect of something like that is it gives credence to those who say the Bible has been corrupted.
Well fortunately what man has done here (along with many other things as we know) has been to Gods glory for those who persist and pursue His Word. Thank you for going the extra mile on this.

I was driving yesterday when I heard the update. Pastor JD referenced Daniel 8:23-25 referring to the ac. I thought this was referring to Antiochus Epiphanes IV… is this also for ac? That was what I thought from a previous study. If anyone has some detail there I would appreciate it.

I also appreciated Pastor JD reminding us again about the significance of the Abraham Accords and what it seeks to do which is basically have have peace by having Israel deny claim to the land. And oh what a picture we have of us Bible believing Christians who will stick to Bible truth rather than follow the world on this. We are going to stand out like sore thumbs if we remain much longer. All to Gods glory. May we be Holy Spirit led in all truth we share.

I’m no doubt forgetting some of the connections he made but we can see where this is all going. We will be hated for His sake. Any truth we speak.

If you have more notes and things to pull out Dallas I would love it. I’m a visual person.

I also was telling my brother and SIL yesterday prior to hearing the update how Pres Trump was claiming he could stop WW 3. I have been looking at news updates from Blazing press on Telegram. Although he does not believe in pre trib , the few times I have heard him speak he was wise with talking about some of the “revivals” and NAR.

One thing that is interesting is he seems to think Pres Trump is the ac. That his mortal head wound was the election loss and he will come back. It’s an interesting perspective and I certainly pray not. Although this is unlikely when I read Rev 13:12 as he is not taking “mortal head wound” literally there , and he completely has a wrong view of end times thinking we go through wrath so I don’t give it a lot of credence . But Pres Trump certainly is deceived in thinking he’s doing right with the “peace plan” and the “vaccines”… May it not be so. I don’t wish to take the topic to who is the ac but it sure makes me even more careful about man. And if we truly believe we are going to see the rapture it makes us all the more careful as the ac is here now. Thankfully I can’t recall the last time I felt any kind of hope in any political man… I think it started March 2020 actually with Pastor JD leading the way. That’s when I started to realized I had been too trusting of politics. That’s when we started to see the split in Christian leaders or teachers who were trusting in government or putting too much stock in it vs those (Pastor JD) who were letting go of the things of this world and seeing it with a new set of eyes, getting ready for our physical departure .
Praise God for this.

8 Likes

From what I understand of the Daniel scripture is that it is a DUAL Prophecy. It does refer to Antiochus Epiphanes IV, but it also does refer to the Antichrist as well.

The last verse in the Daniel prophecy shows this.

Dan 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

This part is referring to when Jesus comes. I hope that makes sense.

I have more notes on the video of 2Thess if that is what you are referring to. I took a transcript of that video. If you would like that, you can PM me and I’ll give it to you.

12 Likes