March 5, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Waiting For the Other Shoe to Drop

What a great update! I could have listened on and on to this. The most compelling and strongest case for pre trib rapture… so convincing it rectified any errors in thinking otherwise.
I am completely assured as well as convinced we are taking our last few breaths on this earth. Oh I can’t wait!
Come Lord Jesus, come!

16 Likes

As is the desire for him. Amir Tsarfati made this observation a few days ago.

7 Likes

Thank you @Dallas, that helps a lot. I will listen to the other sermon you reference and let you know.

Thank you Paula. I did see that from Amir. Yes it seems the evil is increasing ever so much and the time is at hand

5 Likes

I’ve have never understood what “the falling away” in a spiritual sense in 2Thess 2:3 would look like since it sounds like a one time event.
So if apostasia is a departure then that is an ‘event’ and makes so much more sense.
(Of course we can’t interpret Scripture by just what makes sense. )
I do rely on those that delve intellectually into sound exegesis. Thank you.

11 Likes

Do you have the name of the book by Ice this came from? I’d like to look at it :nerd_face:

1 Like

looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
Titus 2:13

17 Likes

Amazing Prophecy Update Pastor JD! God bless

6 Likes

J.D. was the one that mentioned Thomas Ice and he said Mr. Ice got it from

That’s all I know about it. I was copying what J.D. had said in the video. The quote he gave was from Martin Butalia’s writing I do believe.

5 Likes

Here’s more from the sermon that J.D. gave regarding it being a one time event that you suggest.

The context favors a physical departure interpretation of apostasia which is the Greek word in the original language.

In the context of both the subsequent verses and the prior verses, Paul is clearly speaking about the rapture and not the falling away. His first epistle is all about the rapture. It’s all about the Lord’s return.

Paul did not mention anything about a falling away or a great apostasy to the Thessalonians.

Keep in mind these were his first and earliest letters. It was not until later in Paul’s ministry, arguably until the end of his life chiefly, when he’s writing to Timothy, that he talks about this last day’s apostasy. He never mentioned anything to the Thessalonians early on.
It wouldn’t be until many years later that he would start talking about a falling away, a spiritual departure from the faith. But that is not the context of this.

Woods writes: While the three rules of real estate are location, location, location; the three rules of Bible interpretation are context, context, context. Context is king when determining the meanings of words.

Later J.D. says:

For purpose of discussion, let say you still think it’s a falling away, an apostasy, a spiritual departing from the faith. Then you believe the tribulation can’t begin, until THE falling away comes first.

How are you going to know when that happens? There’s always been apostasy and falling away and a departure from the faith throughout the church age.

What would make this any different than any of the others? It’s so ambiguous. That’s like nailing jello to the wall.

This is why this matters, because if this is the rapture and it is; Do you realize if the Antichrist cannot be revealed, the lawlessness that we already see at work, and the rapture comes first, then the Antichrist is revealed, and we’re already seeing lawlessness at work, that means the rapture is like really close. I think about what Jesus said. He said behold I come in an hour you expect not. It’s sooner than any of us could possibly imagine.
/////////////////////////////////////////

My own thoughts here - I would even suggest that when you think the falling away and the man of sin is revealed before the rapture takes place, then you are saying that the Lord’s return is not imminent . You will be looking for the falling away and the man of sin rather than looking for Jesus.

20 Likes

Thanks, Dallas. I found the article readily online. It’s a downloadable pdf.

10 Likes

Thank you for that article. I’ve added it to my notes for future use.

5 Likes

Thank you , Dallas!! I appreciate you!:heart:

7 Likes

This message an reminder is the boost of encouragement I’ve needed.
He’s coming soon!

11 Likes

6 March 2023

This one is “crazy” and “out of hand”:

-----------------------------

Someone is supporting WEF plans: In different terminology

Dogs are smarter?

Note: I am listening to a video by Thomas Ice spoken years ago on apostasy. God willing, tomorrow I post it as I need to listen attentively first hand.

6 Likes

That is exactly what I told my friend this morning about His “Freedom Cities”

5 Likes

Hi. What is your source for the dates. I did not find those years for the Geneva Bible to be what is reported in Wikapedia which indicates the first published Geneva Bible was in 1560 which preceeds Breeches (got its name from the translation is used for Genesis.)
Also noted that the King James Version was one translation done as a result of the Geneva Bibles leaning to Calvinism and Puritanism (the opinion of the time by King James 1 and the Church of England)
Here is the web page for your reference.
Geneva Bible - Wikipedia
That one word which seems to be the heart of the matter, Departure. Can mean two things. Leaving as well as changing ones belief or going to another belief from the original.
de·par·ture
[dəˈpärCHər]
NOUN

1. the action of leaving, especially to start a journey:

“the day of departure” · “she made a hasty departure”

SIMILAR:

[leaving] [going] [going away] going off [leave-taking] [withdrawal]

• a deviation from an accepted, prescribed, or traditional course of action or thought:

“a departure from their usual style”

SIMILAR:

[deviation] [shift] [variation] [change]

• NAUTICAL

the east–west distance between two points, especially as traveled by a ship or aircraft and expressed in miles.

Video on Trump’s 15 minute cities is not available.

The source came from the Sermon Pastor J.D. had that @jasonacts177 posted in post 8 above.
I copied the transcript and that is what I shared.

Also if you check out the PDF by Thomas Ice, that @Bluebonnet shared in post 33 above, you will see the following:

TRANSLATION HISTORY
The first seven English translations of apostasia all rendered the noun as either “departure” or “departing.” They are as follows: Wycliffe Bible (1384); Tyndale Bible
(1526); Coverdale Bible (1535); Cranmer Bible (1539); Breeches Bible (1576); Beza Bible
(1583); Geneva Bible (1608).7
This supports the notion that the word truly means
“departure.” In fact, Jerome’s Latin translation known as the Vulgate from around the
time of A.D. 400 renders apostasia with the “word discessio, meaning ‘departure.’”8
Why was the King James Version the first to depart from the established translation of “departure”

In the video (sermon) Pastor J.D. gives other reasons why departure is the best translation. I shared some of the transcript in post 32 above as well.

Hope that helps.
Blessings

9 Likes

Yeah, dunno why. I replaced with Trump speech on this. Maybe they upload later, I forgot to find the source video!

Added David Knight Show expose Trump’s Freedom Cities

By the way, this morning I connect the dots, Trump is one of the common denominator in Deal of the Century, Abraham Accords and Warp Speed!

9 Likes

It does. Thankyou for your response. Much appreciated.
IMO both of those meanings could be applied at the same time. Departure, the Rapture, then the lawless one comes, and the departing from the true faith would also hasten his coming, even though he would be prevented until the one who is holding him back, is taken out of the way but you would expect there to be church goers who are called Christians in name only but follow other things like we see in some today, with various LGBTQ+ programs and shows not to mention the leaders.
Blessings

5 Likes