March 5, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Waiting For the Other Shoe to Drop

Hello Dennis @dlcv

Thanks for the reminder these verses.

“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Matthew 6:19‭-‬21 NKJV

God bless you :yellow_heart:

Your sister in Christ,
Stacey

9 Likes

It’s difficult to understand all this because i have a learning disability.
God bless your hard work in this forum!

p.s. i’m probably the only one in this forum with a learning disability so i try my hardest to fit in but i can only learn what i can. God wants me here so He gets the glory!

16 Likes

Dear Stacey!
You most certainly do fit in! Your tender heart and sweet spirit is something we all are blessed by. Don’t ever think you are less. You are just what the Lord made you to be.
We all have limitations in some form or another and none of us understands everything we read here.

17 Likes

Thanks Naomi :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You are not alone and I have now decided its likely a blessing we are what we are!
Maranatha

12 Likes

I found this brothers message to be very insightful and brought this back to my memory. Its amazing how much we know that we don’t know we know.

He usually has short strong insightful messages I haven’t seen any red flags.

After watching I started a little research on the Scarlet Worm ands was glad I did…

Not sure what you think of Codes But this new one is most interesting!

Not a Revival but a very good sign for Believers to bring in the Harvest for the Fullness of the Gentiles to come in.

1 Like

Stacey , you post some of the most encouraging, insightful posts. Your learning disability is no match for how God is using you and for your deep hearted love for Him.

You’re quite an inspiration :heart::heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

@anon74937514 and @Jenn1
i appreciate your honesty. It’s nice to see kind words, makes me smile.
:two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

i just feel led by the Holy Spirit to encourage the believers and that’s easy for me to do and i love doing the Lord’s work in the area of encouraging and praying… wish we still have the funny thread so we can share a humor because laughter truly is good medicine and we need it more in these difficult times. I do miss those laughter moments on here. I thank God we even have a forum, it’s a blessing and i thank the Lord for blessing Pastor JD and Calvary Chapel Kaneohe for keeping this forum open.

I can’t wait to hug many of you in Heaven! :revolving_hearts::people_hugging::revolving_hearts::people_hugging::revolving_hearts::people_hugging::revolving_hearts::people_hugging:

I sense in my spirit and i know just from watching everything falling into place we are SO close to going home. :yellow_heart:

God bless you Stephanie and Jenn :pray:

I love what brother Keegan Fernandes said here…

Come Lord Jesus we long to see your appearing
Maranatha in Jesus’ name

14 Likes

follow-up

613 Confirms Jesus Fulfilled the Law
613 Proves He is the One and Only!

1 Like

I agree with the many responses above. Stacey, I believe I told you prior that I understood as my dd has a learning disability. I wanted to share something from a mom’s heart – But God, He made her unique. She sees God in a way that I don’t and that is very very special. It’s childlike, but with much spiritual discernment. I believe in the natural there are limitations, but in the spiritual and with God, all things are possible and He shows you things in a special way like He does with my dd. Thank you for your many posts and encouragements - you are very special to our Lord and to us!

10 Likes

@SusanS aww thanks Susan i appreciate that very much!! :two_hearts::people_hugging:
I have been taken advantage of and been used by people whom i thought were my friends growing up and i know God looks out for those with disabilities… it’s been a challenge struggling with learning and hearing, i am hearing impaired too and there have been people that did not have the patience with me being a slow learner and they hated me for it or they just didn’t want to be around me … i know God is protecting me and He will get the glory out of this.

Yes, God does show me things in a special way… wow that is neat you are able to recognize that in your daughter’s life. She is blessed to have you in her life. So glad you understand the limitations and struggles we have.

I am grateful for the friends i do have in the forum that i can talk to and ask for prayers.
God and His holy angels are protecting us in Jesus name.

Blessings,
Stacey

13 Likes

Oh Stacey - I really understand completely. I am my dd’s advocate from day 1 until Jesus returns! The Lord bless you sweet sister!

8 Likes

I understand. I was teased a lot and told constantly how ugly and stupid and clumsy I was. It drove me into a hole and I was always awkward about making friends. I didn’t know how. I was afraid I’d say the wrong thing and get ridiculed. I had trouble being myself because it seemed nobody liked " myself ".
Even in adult life, when I thought I had conquered it, I found out the hard way that people who acted like my friends weren’t my friends at all.
So here I am: middle aged and very few friends. Those who are my friends are held at arm’s length. I just don’t trust people anymore. I find myself diving into Scripture more to learn the character of God to understand that He is my only True Friend, and I can be myself with Him and He loves and accepts me anyway. I’m so much looking forward to going to meet Him face to face. My Savior and MY FRIEND

12 Likes
6 Likes

I believe This Is What We Need To Remember Today

You have to fully acknowledge Him as God, and you have to find your place in His plan.

unnamed (1)

March 15, 2023

Today’s Verse

LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago. - Isaiah 25:1 NIV

Devotion

Nothing happens apart from a plan. Nothing happens apart from the plan of God. Creation is not a chaotic mush of happenstance. It is an orderly unfolding of a plan. It is a never-ending story that was conceived long ago and that is playing out before our very eyes. Although we may not fully understand the story, although we may not fully discern where it is headed, everything that happens finds its place within it. Even when we take responsibility, even when we make decisions, it all fits into the plan conceived long ago.

Even the wonderful things of life fit into the plan. Indeed, especially the wonderful things. These are the things that stand out as being extraordinary, unusual, remarkable, and even miraculous. The story God conceived is not a boring story. It is filled with incredible happenings that cause us to marvel at the wisdom of God, just like the Apostle Paul did: “Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out… For from him and through him and for him are all things” (Romans 11:33-36).

The wonderful things of God were planned in perfect faithfulness. Faithfulness to whom? Faithfulness to us. Faithfulness to God’s people. God planned long ago to do wonderful things for us. It is because of God’s faithfulness to His people that He planned these wonderful things in the first place. He planned to make us, redeem us, deliver us from our troubles, overcome our enemies, lead us and guide us, and a lot more besides. Everywhere we turn we see the wonderful things of God finding their place in His overarching plan.

That’s why the people of God exalt Him and praise His name. Once you get a glimpse of the plan, once you begin to see the wonderful things it contains, you can’t keep silent about it. You have to praise and exalt God for what He has done, for what He is doing, and for what He will do. You have to fully acknowledge Him as God, and you have to find your place in His plan.

Today, exalt the Lord and praise His name, for all the wonderful things He has planned for you.

Note To Family:

Today Is The Day To Remember and To Give Thanks

This To Shall Pass But The Time To Experience
Cherish Such A Time Of Growing Your FAITH This Too Will Soon Pass Away.

AFTER ALL WHO NEEDS FAITH WHEN YOU STAND FACE TO FACE WITH FAITH HIMSELF.

Its not a once in a life time its Preciouses Moments for all Eternity.

We Shall Remember Many As The LORD would have us Remember so go out and make Preciouses Moments for all Eternity.

th-2496486036

13 Likes

In response to your post about Australia from Harbingers Daily. It’s where I live and my heart breaks how deceived our nation is. The police shooting in Queensland has been so obviously used by our spiritual enemy to target Christians but more specifically Christians who are unvaccinated and hold to premillennialism. Guess I got a big fat target on my back. Satan can shoot all the fiery darts he wants, even if they hit I stand proud to be the target because it only proves that what I believe is true.

9 Likes

:heart::sob:
Myself a middle aged adult with few friends , I can honestly say the bullying I experienced as a child while it did impact my life with depression, eating disorders and anxiety, those things were also used by God to strengthen my relationship with him and resulted in me much of the passions I have on certain issues.
He truly does work all things out for good to them that love him.
He was and us the One true friend that has never let me down. And he has remained my friend :sweat_smile:despite my not always being the best friend to him I should’ve been in return :disappointed_relieved:.

Thank you, Naomi for sharing a little of your own experiences. :heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

Sometimes God pushes me to put things out there in hopes of encouraging someone else. But it sure opens me up to be self protecting, and feeling foolish. But I have to do it anyway.
And Amen, I can attest to seeing how faithful a Friend Jesus is.

11 Likes

I am your friend, Naomi. Hope you realize how precious you are. You too, @staceylovesJesus.

9 Likes

I believe some are given filters in the natural that open better insight many times in the supernatural. I must say the less I bother myself with useless knowledge the more I find wisdom in Elohim.

Shalom

6 Likes