March 6, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

I am thankful that God led you out of the deception. Because its true - they are all minions of Satan and doing his dirty work. And that is one of the key aspects for Freemasons/Illuminati (which are a elite group of the Freemasons and have more power) to deceive the people that they dont understand that both sides are working for the same team.

17 Likes

1-peter-5-7-2

12 Likes

Two fronts…Russia/Ukraine and China/Taiwan

Through all this ramped up chaos it’s not hard to see how the world will pine for a man with a plan

6 Likes

An must watch…how it works…From True North news

…re: Ukraine yet people fall for it…closer to the end the supposed journalist chastising UK Boris Johnson for not helping Ukraine is really an activist,…a Ukrainian young global leader trained under the WEF program…like Freeland named Daria Kaleniuk, like Freeland…and she too is Ukrainian. The whole clip is a must watch to understand the media propaganda….but a must watch part is the WEF activist from 18:30-35 min mark re: Daria baiting Johnson

Proof…

Young global leaders WEF Daria Kaleniuk…scroll down

Note her involvement in a Biden ad near the end…maybe around 23 min mark

2 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Vera Sharav: How Eugenics Leads to Genocide, WWII and The Spanish Flu

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/iran-got-everything-it-wanted-in-this-deal/

3 Likes
3 Likes

The White Paper…Canadian Banking System/WEF…video above

https://cba.ca/embracing-digital-id-in-canada

2 Likes

With regards to Sunday’s bible prophecy update, I am linking one short speech by Putin spoke in unknown date and place. Notice he speaks of Christian “culture”/“ethics”/“morals”/“values”; not once Jesus Christ is mentioned as the only solution in his speech.

Remember Orthodox “Christianity” has already apostate long time ago in Russia and elsewhere.

During Jesus’s time, the religious leaders were also spouting religious slogans, dogmas, works, holiness etc to show how righteous they were. Jesus was right to call them out as hypocrites and condemn their shows.

5 Likes

The words Nazis shows up a lot

1 Like
3 Likes

It’s as if JD had read my thoughts. I just told my husband that I saw to many conflicting messages online and decided that I could not believe anything I read or saw anymore. I have been turning to more of the Word and more of solid teachings including some old ones by Derek Prince. I will not be taking sides as every side these days is not trustworthy. Only being on God’s side is safe. Thank you JD for saying things we need to hear. And although we will miss you… have a wonderful break!

17 Likes

Indeed. And this moral Putin has killed how many in his life?

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Click here to understand why this is a key moment for our freedom and that of our children - The Rio Times (riotimesonline.com)

1 Like