March 7 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Video Here: Bible Prophecy

Pastor JD addresses the need to “Be Ready” for that which may lie ahead in the coming weeks and
months.

Project Veritas, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Takes ‘Anti-Vax’ Stance in Violation of His Own Platform’s New Policy: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Takes ‘Anti-Vax’ Stance in Violation of His Own Platform's New Policy - YouTube

14 Likes
10 Likes

Mandatory vaccine coming soon once 50% of population got the vaccine. As Pastor JD warned us…

9 Likes

I feel exactly as JD does…I don’t want to be right.

I’ve said that so many times lately. I literally had this same conversation with a friend recently before even seeing this update.

I said, I hope I’m not right, I don’t want to be right…but I am right, I’m pretty sure. The evidence is overwhelmingly there. I also feel like God led me to the truth through prayer and discernment.

At the end of the day I’m just a person though, so I always say, research it yourself, and “PRAY” about it.

God will lead you into all truth–and THAT I KNOW is true. That’s in the Bible.

God is the spirit of truth and he won’t let you down!

14 Likes

Oh dear, I’m not surprised…but how are they going to accomplish this is what I keep wondering. How bad will it get? What will they do?

Thank you Jesus that this world is not the end. Amen.

8 Likes

Interesting Info RE: COVID19 vaccine

Needs further investigations
Podcast from 03-09-2021

Listen to 7:30 min “Covid Passports” and the Interview with Dr. Peter Breggin 11:00 and 8:30 min

If you miss these, I can supply via mp3 copies, let me know

1 Like

I read this article by IATA press release:

Quote:
84% said they will not travel if there is a chance of quarantine at destination (largely unchanged from 83% in September 2020)

Mandatory vaccine will be rollout in order to open up tourism activities like Disneylands, Zoos, Museums, Art Performances, Sports, Retail, Hotels, Food & Beverages, Fairs, Conferences etc. There are complex linkages within these sectors, hence governments must push hard for herd immunity to survive. Does my reasoning make sense?

Who wants to travel overseas and has to be quarantined on arrival for 2 weeks? That’s would be killjoy and high costs of staying in covid camps or hotels. Same goes for business travelers as well.

At the end of the day, it’s all about putting food on the table. Hence the cry for safety and security in prophetic terms.

For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 1 Thess 5:3

11 Likes

Wow @Savedbygrace777 Martina, it is amazing to hear from you despite what happened to you. How are you doing now? God works miracles.

8 Likes

I am so glad that you are doing so well. Praises for God’s healing and prayers for your recovery.

4 Likes

finally just finished the rest of the update. seems like a good time to say whats been in my head. now that ive been listening for like a year, i feel ive seen enough to feel sure in what im saying:

jd farag’s sermons are unique. there is no other pastor that speaks to the truth about our world (as i see it) quite on point as he does. it has been super hard to find a pastor that consistently talks about these sides of the world- the deep, deep evil trying to take over our lives, etc.

i dont feel i can put this adequately into words. i just want to say how thankful i am to have been able to listen to someone who finds the kind of information im seeking, and puts it out there unabashedly, like i would like to but am often too meek to do so. this has been SO refreshing, especially in the times that i found him- during the COVID era, when some specific answers were needed. these sermons get to the bottom of many questions in my heart. gotta pray for jd farag. he is under fire for speaking the truth and yet he continues to be that type of steward. i am very grateful for the sermons and the community in this forum and its a good place to go while we still can, while we are still here.

34 Likes

so sad. this hits home because my 34-year-old, single-mom sister apparently is hurting today after getting her second shot. we aren’t super close and I overheard this through another family member. so I’m not sure what discomfort she’s feeling, but this article is of course concerning me now of what could happen to my sister. I’d reach out to her but she has long despised my stance against vaccinations. so I’m sure she will not trust my motive I ask her how she’s doing, regarding her alleged pain. sigh. I can only pray.

4 Likes

https://scitechdaily.com/new-nasal-spray-covid-vaccine-uses-gene-transfer-technology/

4 Likes

What do you think the chances are of an Easter/Passover rapture???

4 Likes

For the Dutch followers: the Bible Prophecy update with Dutch Subtitles JD Farag "Be Ready!" Bible Prophecy update Dutch Subtitled 7-3-2021

2 Likes

Denmark have temporarily suspended use of vaccine due to blood clots and fatalities. I am getting really concerned I have shared jds facts and the low mortality rates of the disease itself but even friends who agreed with me have gone ahead and taken it. So they can have holidays!!! What happens if everyone I love dies of the vaccine?? The second dose is supposed to be even more readily than the first

3 Likes

praying for your continued healing!! im so sorry for your bad fall and having not gotten any visitors while you were there. pretty amazing that even in your condition you still wanted to spread the Gospel. God bless you- and it sounds like He is!! <3

2 Likes

I wont be one bit surprised if that is pope Francis, he is sure working very hard to get the one world religion ready. And he is SO false to start with… hiding behind religion, acting he serves the Lord Jesus, when it is clearly satan who he worships.

4 Likes

I am planning to take a real estate test to get licensed and at the test site, it informed test takers that they need to agree to submit to a palm scan to verify identity. I do not agree with this and did not sign up yet, but thought I would share their global identity management policies here.
https://home.pearsonvue.com/Documents/Test-center/pearsonvue_why-all-the-security.aspx
Global Identity Management
Manual ID verification
Test center administrator verifies that the person presenting the ID is the individual scheduled to take the exam.
Photo capture
A digital photo is included on most score reports. It is used by the test center administrator to ensure results are handed to the
identified test taker, and by employers in verifying an individual has passed an exam.
Palm vein scan (Pearson Professional Centers and selected test centers only)
This technology measures the distance of the veins of a test taker’s palm. Once scanned, Pearson VUE can authenticate a test
taker’s identity anywhere in the world. The system deters and detects proxy testers.
Digital signature
This live signature is compared to the one on candidates’ identification.

4 Likes

Hi Kristine…I agree with you. In Revelation 13 11-18 it is the FP that causes people to take the mark and he causes the rest of the things as well in the chapter from vs 11 onward. I always wondered how a spiritual leader could do so, i.e. bring in such a system do do with financial things…until I noticed an article in 2009 or 2010 where Pope Benedict called for a world leader over the world’s banking system. This stemmed from his encyclical with a lot of talk re: the rich and poor. I looked up Causeth in Strongs at the time and Causeth can simply mean to be the author of, originator of the plan. Many miss it is the FP who “causes it.” It also says in Revelation 13 and 19 that he, the FP, deceived those who took the mark, so one may assume it will all come in looking like a good thing.

3 Likes

Thank you it’s very frustrating how many people are still taking it.norway have also suspended vaccination according to bbc news. Thank you will read the articles you attached. God bless

2 Likes