March 7 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hmm… I wouldn’t count on that. I see reports that lead me the believe that as many as 1 in 6 people die within minutes, hours, or days… and those who survive are programmed with skill switch that can be pulled at any time. Research 5G. And re-read Revelation

2 Likes

hi ,
unbelievable how quickly things are ramping
up .

Dear Lord i pray dlcv for protection we serve you and we praise you for giving us salvation
in Jesus Christ , we thank you for giving us the information we need to understand the times we live in . Praise you the Great I Am , your name to be remembered throughout the generations . come quickly
In Jesus Name Amen

3 Likes

Oh I hope so, I really really do. I’m so tired of struggling against the world.

5 Likes

Thank you so much dear brother for all these articles. God bless you! See you anyday now!

3 Likes

Thank you for this video…looks like he’s been demonized along with Christians for telling the truth.

I love watching the updates from JD Farag, I find they are very biblically based and I cant wait to meet him someday in heaven, my wife also watches his updates, and she is a new christian, so its hard to explain all of this to her, but JD at least gives us a means to talk about it. But its hard to know who to trust, I will be honest I used to follow http://444prophecynews.com alot, but really I am confused on how to know if something is from god or not, I guess I am not good in discernment but I know I need to be more into the bible and read his word. God Bless you all and greetings from the Great White North (though not so white lately now that spring is here :D)

5 Likes

I think maybe its like what JD mentions about the vaccine produces proteins and such that if there is another virus down the road will work with what the vaccine created that could cause problems, but yes people do believe that there is kill switches or nanobots (such as from the 444prophecy) that will kill us, but I think the same as the above without evidence either through scripture or secular who knows if its true or not, I hope too that the rapture happens soon, I know some christians think it will not happen due to “it was made up” (sorry I should be more clear “pre-trib” rapture in the 1850’s :frowning:

3 Likes

Of course you will not find the information…most all of it is censored. When only one side is allowed in media and social networks, is it any wonder people would have questions? There are many doctors and nurses losing their jobs around the world, many in Israel right now, for refusing the “vaccine” …you think they would make that decision lightly?..takes many years of hard work to become a doctor. They believe the “vaccine” is harmful…we will all find out in a few months…but I imagine those that got the vaccine will blame their illnesses on the unvaccinated.
Propaganda began before WW11, and the masses followed and believed, just like today.
I hope and pray the vaccines are safe, but we will have to wait and see.

4 Likes

That is why I find all of this very hard to swallow because usually in an informed decision you should be able to get both sides of the story but in the case of the vaccine its only one side, also in Israel a lot of people liken the vaccine program/green pass to 1930’s/40s nazi Germany with Jews marked with a yellow star of David, I know here in Canada it will be very tough because before long I am sure I will have to make a decision that could cost my job, and then how to provide for my wife, so its not easy, also I do want to ask does anyone have the link about the discussion of event 201 from the WEF? Cheers.

2 Likes

Today update gives you the answer, part 6 uncensored.

Added now: I appreciate both testimonies of non-covid vaccines that has affected children.
That will give us a pause to consider the viper jab. I prayed that God will give them wisdom and provision for parents to take care of autism kids.

Errr that one you got to find in last year prophecy updates videos. Admins wipe out all other threads i shared a lot.

1 Like

With all respect Lara, I would ask you to please consider that defending our personal convictions are not as high a calling as John 13:34. I have an extremely deep long standing conviction that does not comport with much on this forum. I state it where I can, and honor God that He knows more than me…and I could be off in places or off all over the place. I don’t think I am…but what is more important than my perceiving myself to be a helpful beacon of truth (for you may be…but 1 Cor 13;4-6) is to honor clearly revealed scriptura as I consider the validity of my own personally researched convictions. Blessing.s

2 Likes

I agree. It has been out there where CRISPR has been used. Remember. If 1% of your DNA is replaced with who knows what (as in super soldiers) you are no longer human. Only humans can be redeemed.

3 Likes

Word is that some die quickly. Others will between 45 days to a year and half. Per the video. The doc is correct and quite precise. This is from Bill Gates mouth that was deleted. Glad I have it. It can’t be refuted.

1 Like

Nope, not so white anymore eh? Welcome here.

Be Ready every day every hour every minute every second every moment brothers and sisters! Watch therefore look up come quickly LORD Jesus come we pray pray pray we cry out in prayer for brother Jimmy ‘ohana and sister’s testimony we pray for blessings pour out upon sons and daughters to keep pure faith worship and praises for Almighty Father God the sweet aroma high and lifted up give us strength for His glory honor power praises :pray:t4: :pray:t4: :pray:t4: I love it, twinkle of the gnats eye brow lol Pastor JD Mahalo we appreciate You, it IS going down. ABCs sent to the end of the earth salvation everywhere :pray:t4: :pray:t4: :pray:t4: :latin_cross:

3 Likes

is there a way to read a transcript of the update?

1 Like

@Islandgirl , could you edit this post and provide us the link to video? I only see the picture. Thanks much.

2 Likes

@TCC I relistened to the part 6 MOTB Pastor JD said.

He asked those who find issues with his sermons to STOP listening right now.

He who has ears, let him hear!

3 Likes