March 7 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Thanks Dennis. Do you have a link to that video?

Ps. 69:28; Isa. 4:4; Dan. 12:1; Luke 10:20; Phil. 4:3; and Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:12; 21:27.

I think there is some problems with my view…but I am not sure the best sources to get clarity on it. I have a friend that believes the “between the woman’s seed and the serpents seed” means that there are those created evil. Yeah…that is where I think it gets more science fiction. I love that brother but I do not think God creates people evil or that the devil has children that are like physical implants or impregnations of him. Or that sort of thing though.

I’m a bit confused now. I was under the impression that Pastor JD did not think that the vax changes DNA. Did he change on that or did I misunderstand? Thanks Dennis. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not getting vaccinated. I refuse. I’m a stubborn soul. I believe in freedom of choice. My husband intends to get vaccinated. I’ve talked to him about my concerns. He listened. He doesn’t agree. I respect his right to disagree. I pray for him. My daughter, only 36 years old got vaccinated. I wept. I cried. I pray for her. I feel very alone in this world when people I love have chosen to either reject their Chirstain upbringing (my children) or not want to do the work reading scripture (my husband). I’ve been a Christian since I was a young woman. I love to read. I love discourse and debate. I’m highly educated and I’m alone. It is so difficult seeing what is going on in the world, and not being able to protect your loved ones from deception. My heart is heavy with deep sadness.

12 Likes

It’s today’s one, the Sunday Prophecy Update starting from when he asked the tech guys stopped streaming to FB and YouTube. Minute 50:00 onwards in podcast apple. Before the non-covid vaccine story starts.

2 Likes

Please listen DT1, DT2 and Something Amiss videos in order. He did cited an article that mRNA vaccine changes DNA.

So far the news report only tell me about short term effects of taking the vaccine. I need six months observation ( till 31 Aug ) because I need to gather data here. Front liners are vaccinated till end April. The second phase will involve elderly from May and that’s where they will get the viper shot and observe if they will ended in death or not.

Long term effects are unknown at this point when human DNA is changed.

Bill gates of hell itching to release next brand of covid-21 to maintain fear and hasten vaccinations worldwide. Target is 7 Billion people as in the video @Islandgirl shared.

Remember Georgia Stones commandments?

9 Likes

Creepy, but interesting, a treasure trove for a conspiracy nut, such as myself, remembering sometimes a conspiracy is not a theory :innocent:

4 Likes

Thank you encouraging to know iam not the only 1 …funnily a young woman who is nota Christian agreed with me shes had covid survived and wd prefer to face that again rather than the vaccine.

1 Like

Does Pastor JD hold to the belief that once one takes the vax they are not redeemable?

Nope. He said that today after sharing the vaccine testimonies.

2 Likes

Dear catfaire . I too feel alone.my husband had the vaccination a few days ago.

3 Likes

@Lara @1jewel @dlcv @TCC

Thank you for continuing to share articles and videos of what is really going on out there with us. So that we can pass those along to family and friends in our circles. I really feel an extra need to lift the people of Israel up in prayer this morning. I do feel they are guinea pigs for things that will soon be forced upon the rest of us. After watching some videos this morning I just want to pray for strength for those as it says in Psalm 94:16, strength for those who will stand against evil. Also, strength for all of us to STAND strong in our faith and trust God’s Plan. Blessings Friends.

Psalm 94:16 KJV Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? [or] who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

6 Likes

My ex classmate shared her experience after getting Pfizer-Biotech 2 shots in Singapore where she works. Name cannot be disclosed for privacy purposes. This is taken from my Whatsapp mobile.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=960060864531261&id=157601931443829

1 Like

Catfire, isolated, but never alone.:revolving_hearts:. I hear ya, and I feel it, too.

2 Likes

:cherry_blossom:Deleted comment…my bad

No. JD said that you don’t lose your salvation by getting vaccinated. The people who go through the tribulation will be forced to choose the mark of the beast at the penalty of death or the inability to shop or work.

1 Like

Hi, I just got a letter to come for vaccine. I rang and declined, but all my friends many Christian have taken it. I was so relieved to find others who feel same way

3 Likes

Let me ask. Do you understand that this Vaccine is not like any vaccine before? Do you realize it uses MRNA that is MANMADE to replicate our own MrRNA? The result causes astronomical negative medical issues. Auto ammonite diseases that can kill you and even Death? If you are intelligent and not being mean but please listen to an explanation of MRNA AND DNA. NOT LONG. God bless.

3 Likes