Mark of the Beast technology

Praying that Christians are not deceived into taking the mRNA technology into their bodies.

“Revelation 16:2 …ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.”

They have changed the definition of vaccine to now include something that is completely NOT a vaccine.

Basically mRNA is a preprogrammed bit of synthetic technology that can create whatever it is programmed to create inside a persons body.

If they wanted to give a certain person or groups of persons some horrible disease they can do it during one of the scheduled booster shots.

Want to wipe out a certain part of humanity? Just give that group the injection to create cancer, etc.

They will have the power of life and death.

I imagine that it will also be programmed to start causing some illnesses to force people to go back regularly for the booster shots.

While this “vaccine” is not the Mark of the Beast I can see how this mRNA technology will be the vehicle to bring that about.

7 Likes

One possible “trigger” that might even be a matter of programming, could be 5G. There is a big push for that lately, too, though we don’t hear as much about it. Could varying signals through 5G actually have some control over what happens with an mRNA vaccine?

Sounds like what we would have thought of as science fiction not that long ago, but… it’s here.

5 Likes

I agree. so far the injections do not leave a mark or chip like the patch one will. In Ontario debt forgiveness has been enforced upon us. The cost is those who receive it lose all their houses, land and any assets and they must get a vaccination. Those who do not get the vaccination (this is in the makings soon) will be taken out of society and also all assets taken from them. This is coming fast. Also, as has been reported from a government whisteblower, people will not be able to go past checkpoints to visit another province , or even city. My prayers are that God will use me mightily for the salvation of many, and to strengthen the brethren. I do not care about material gain, but I do care about souls. Perhaps , as terrible as all this tyranny is, God’s master plan is to save the remaining gentiles and usher in His coming!

8 Likes

That is probably what it is! With all of the new satellite’s Elon Musk is putting around the world they could control people everywhere.

With having people isolated like that the Rapture could occur and very few people would even notice.

Especially since those who take the vaccines are relying on Technology to keep them safe rather than relying on God.

James 5: 14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord.
15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well

6 Likes

I had a dream back in September 2020 where I saw the mark, and the dream stated the vaccines were part of the mark.

The mark looks like a rectangle, and inside the rectangle are what looks like 4 shots lined up in a row. At the time I thought it was an odd picture, but now I know, the Holy Spirit is warning.

Will there be 4 shots? Or 3 shots and a microneedle patch? Alarming stuff.

3 Likes

Like Pastor JD mentioned, once the vaccine is in you there is no removing it. Getting additional “booster” shots would be delivering new programming into your body to do other things the powers that be want.

5 Likes

That is an interesting thought. In this age of CGI, just about anything can be portrayed on the screens of our devices (from smartphones to giant cinema screens) and it looks and sounds just like the real thing. People are so integrated with their devices these days that so many have made whatever is on that screen their reality, even when the real world doesn’t confirm what their eyes are seeing on the screen. (The inauguration in D.C. a few months ago is an example. People saw it “live” on their devices, but if you were boots on the ground in D.C., it wasn’t there.) I’ve seen examples of people sitting in their skyscraper apartments watching “live” fireworks on TV over the city they live in while looking out the window to a blank skyline with nothing happening.

And then I have to wonder, will the rapture be so big that no amount of CGI or fancy speeches or slight of hand by those who don’t want it known, be able to cover it up? How many people can actually be gone before it just can’t be hidden? Maybe in some places, where evil abounds, it won’t be as noticeable, at least not immediately. I can’t help but think there will be a lot of people who have that “oh crap” moment when they realize that these Christians were right after all and they should have believed. It won’t be a good time to be on the earth then.

3 Likes

I said this before, if by fall, unless I get the vaccine, I won’t be able to, go shopping, see doctor or dentist, go into any stores to shop, travel, maybe quarantined in my house, etc., this may not be “the mark” but it is the same effect. MOB lite, awaiting MOB.
I always had a thought, that I kept to myself in Christian circles, because it goes against the majority opinion. In the Old Testament the Temple of God was a tent on earth.
In the New Testament , we are the Temple of the Living God, maybe , just maybe, while everyone is waiting for the “Temple” to be rebuilt in Jerusalem before the AC appears.
What if he is already taking up reign in God’s temple (US) with the DNA changing vaccine. The DEMAND that the whole world accept the vaccine, is very suspect. IMHO. The vaccine will bring peace and healing to the whole world, so “they” say.
Be gentle in replies, just another thought.
The veil is still drawn over the eye of the Jews, so they are building a new temple awaiting their messiah, not realizing HE is here, in (((US , the Body of Christ))) the New Temple, but the veil has to be lifted so they can see that.

2 Corinthians 3:13-18
We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to prevent the Israelites from seeing the end of what was passing away. But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read . It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Doc

7 Likes

I always think of this verse about Asa. in 2 Chronicles 16:12,13:
In the thirty-ninth year of his reign Asa was afflicted with a disease in his feet. Though his disease was severe, even in his illness he did not seek help from the Lord, but only from the physicians. Then in the forty-first year of his reign Asa died and rested with his ancestors.

I also think of the woman that touched the hem of Jesus’s garment in Mark 5: 25-29:
And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering.

Notice that she spent all she had on doctors, and her condition was worse than before. She had also suffered a great deal under their care. But Jesus immediately healed her. Trusting in Jesus has such great rewards and blessings, and even though she must have been embarrassed, she told the whole crowd what Jesus did, that no one else was able to do. So glad that her story is in the Bible for me to read even today. That’s amazing!!!

14 Likes

From these verses, I believe we need to trust God for healing for all our infirmities. I do not believe this vaccine was made for the good of mankind. I do believe it is genocide to rid the earth of population that the elites think are non-essential, carbon producing germs. I would never trust anything that Bill Gates has a hand in, or that the World Health Organization or Economic Forum has a hand in. Do your own research and let God guide you to making good decisions for your family and yourself. This is not going to turn out good. People making these decisions are not believers in Jesus Christ, and the fool has said in his heart that there is no God. The people in charge are making very foolish decisions.

11 Likes

Good point!

2 Likes

Indeed, Jesus is our physician.

In 2019 I was miraculously healed of stage 3 reflux disease. He does still work miracles. Doctors could never help me.

9 Likes

When considering the Rapture it is interesting to determine who Paul was talking to about those who will go in the Rapture.

It says that the ones who are looking for The Lord’s return would receive a crown of Righteousness.

He goes on to say not to let anyone take your crown.

It may be that only those who Love the Lord’s Returning will be going. The Christians who aren’t looking and could actually care less won’t lose their Salvation, they just might have to go into the Tribulation.

If that is the case then the number of those going in the Rapture would not be that many.

Just something to consider.

2 Likes

I don’t believe there would be any way for a demon to inhabit a believer as long as the Holy Spirit lives inside them.

That I believe would require the person to deny Christ.

1 Like

Thank you, pondering :thinking:

So salvation is, Grace + 0 + looking for His return, or your saved, but will suffer tribulation with the non-believers. If that what your saying, no pondering needed, I can’t agree, nothing personal.
Doc

2 Likes

@Saved-by-Grace forgive me I responded to something you wrote someone else.
Doc

Your thoughts have wisdom Doc. I love your posts :heart:

1 Like

The Church, the Body of born again believers indwelled by the Holy Spirit, is the Bride that the Bridegroom will come for. If the Holy Spirit is the Restrainer which will be removed at the Rapture, then the entire Church will go.

3 Likes