Mark of the Beast technology

Yea, it’s all a test and will eventually usher in the mark of the beast. Maybe itll be a new “vaccine” I am not sure.

1 Like

@jray Would you explain what you mean by this? I tried looking this up before I bothered you with it, but I couldn’t find anything online.

This sounds like what they’re talking about with The Great Reset. People’s debts will be forgiven, but at what cost?

2 Likes

Amen!!!

Just to be clear Rapture is not Salvation.

You misconstrued my comment to mean something it did not say.

No worries though, it was meant to initiate a courteous and thoughtful exchange of thoughts.

Feel free to contribute your thoughts on what was actually said.

I am sorry if I misspoke, they will NOT lose their salvation, but go through the tribulation.
I guess I was thinking (Grace + 0 ) = salvation. So all the saved would be rapture-ed, even those who are not rapture believers, or watching. The only ones left would be the non saved.
So, I must have read what you said , using my interpretation of the gospel, not yours.

“No worries though, it was meant to initiate a courteous and thoughtful exchange of thoughts.”

Thank you for your graciousness

"Feel free to contribute your thoughts on what was actually said."

Including the the humorous sarcasm… (veiled)

to early didn’t put on my Christian persona yet, so I may appear less than righteousness.

I AM SORRY to have misread you post initially.
Doc

1 Like

It is the natural shortcoming of forums that we lack the ability to immediately ask for clarification, either in word or by a quizzical look that indicates to the speaker that their listener has misunderstood their comments.

I myself am guilty of jumping to conclusions and as such ask for your forgiveness as well.

The anonymity of electronic interaction does not encourage the same grace that we would give in person.

To recap,
My initial point was not one involving Salvation, I believe that we are saved by Grace through Faith.
I do not believe that there is anything we CAN DO that would merit Salvation, it is a Gift of God.

My point has to do with the Rapture, an event that will instantaneously transform someone from this world and carnal flesh into the presence of God without first experiencing death.

I offer for consideration that there is evidence through the scriptures that this Rapture event may not be a corporate event, my reading of God’s Word has found numerous examples that lead me to believe that it is reserved for those who are keeping themselves in a state of anticipation and hope of Jesus’ soon return.

In my next post I will list a number of these verses for discussion if anyone is interested.

4 Likes

The only information I could find was this: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-canada-idUSKBN27C344

Of course Reuters says it is false/misinformation, but seeing how quickly our freedoms have been taken away in the last year… it doesn’t sound so far-fetched to me.

In Ephesians 1:13 & 14 Paul states that at the time of conversion/believing we are sealed with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the one who restrains evil and when he is taken out of the way (2Thes. 2:7) then all believers will go with him. What you are speaking of is called the partial rapture theory and it does not line up with what the Bible says.

3 Likes

I do not believe that, BUT, at this point choose to agree to disagree, rather than continue. :zipper_mouth_face:
Warmly Doc

1 Like

AMEN brother Mark, thank you for the truth of the gospel of GRACE. Some say, … " that those who are “devoted to Him” ( Jesus) and “deemed worthy” (works) are taken.
The qualification for who is taken is said to be based on performance rather than position:" (NOT GRACE )
Warmly Doc

1 Like

I am wondering about the following scriptures;

1.****

The parable of the 10 Virgins

(They were all Virgins but only the 5 who were prepared went in to the banquet)

2****

Matt 24:40

Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

(Both examples show people working together but only one was taken)

3 ****

Matt 24:44

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time?

46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns.

47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.

48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’

49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards.

50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.

51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

(Both were servants of the same Master but one was looking and the other wasn’t).

4****
1 Thessalonians 4:15 (NKJV)

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive [and] remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

(Remain in what? Remain in love with Jesus as your first Love?

It could have just said “we who are alive”, why did Paul add the caveat “and remain”?

5****

Revelation 3:10

Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

(If missing the Hour of Trial was promised to the Church of Philadelphia why wasn’t it promised to the Church of the Laodiceans also?

If just being saved was enough for everyone to go in the Rapture why was only Philadelphia given this hope?)

I am hoping for courteous and peaceful comments from mature Christians who Study God’s Word and can give scriptures to back up their understanding.

God bless you all

2 Likes

It is not my desire to create an Us vs Them scenario.

My honest concern is for people who are living their lives with a “Once Saved Always Saved Fire Insurance Policy “ that allows them to live any way they like and still expect God to spare them from the First Half of the Tribulation.

And to quell the typical response, let me point out that “I am not talking about Salvation “.

I have found that most Christians I speak with know less about the Bible than they do about some Soap Opera. They don’t have time to read the Bible but they will spend hours each day in front of the Boobtube.

Their entire Biblical understanding is what they have heard from different “Pastors” and so called Prophets.

They can’t give you a scripture verse but they are sure their understanding is correct despite their ignorance.

Paul was impressed by the Bereans because they studied God’s Word, today you are mocked if you question any of the Modern opinions.

I simply don’t want any Brothers and Sisters in Christ waking up after the Rapture occurs and realize that they were actually supposed to take the narrow path, it wasn’t just a suggestion.

God’s blessings upon you

4 Likes

Wow, that’s crazy. Hang on to that thought. Great topic. I’m wondering the same thing.

1 Like

This is the gospel I believe and declare on this forum. Warmly Doc :heavy_heart_exclamation:

“I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.” – Galatians 1:6-9

So what was the Gospel that Paul preached?

“Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures” – 1 Cor. 15:1-4

That is what Paul called, ‘my Gospel’, (Rom. 2:16; 16:25, 2 Tim. 2:8) and that is the Gospel that Paul received from Christ to preach, teach, and write about. (Gal. 1:11-12) He said, if ANYONE preached ANY other gospel, it was no gospel at all, and that those people would be anathema, or accursed.

Happy EASTER ALL :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: Doc

4 Likes

Exactly! Right? That means Jesus never preached the rapture. Paul was preaching something new? Am I following you? Because, to me that seems how it is. Therefore, the thief in the night in Mathew 24 isn’t speaking of the rapture.

A new gospel, a mystery hidden in God, till it was revealed to Paul. I wrote this not to refute the rapture, but the partial rapture that is being promoted on this thread. If you believe the true gospel, the false rapture theory is easy to spot. I am not posting anymore here because I sense this is going to cause division, and controversy.
I only posted what I believe, to defend the gospel, not me. May the God of mercy and grace open the eyes of all hearts to the GOSPEL. Doc

3 Likes

Revelation 3:15
I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!
16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

It is time to get serious in following The Lord people.

Jesus is coming for His Bride who has made herself ready.

Don’t be fooled that God didn’t mean what He said in His Word.

Don’t be one of the foolish Virgins who didn’t honor the Bridegrooms coming by being ready and miss out on the banquet.

2 Likes

Oh. I absolutely agree with your post. I hope you don’t think I was being argumentative at all. Not one bit. Maybe I was awkward. Blessings.

3 Likes

@Glen Sorry, wasn’t referring to you brother.

It is beyond me as we approach Easter this year that the GOSPEL is still a point of contention in what is called the church. So I sort of made my stand posting what I believe it to be, so as not to argue a doctrine with someone, letting the GOSPEL refute the doctrine. The sad part is, not all will agree. what the GOSPEL is. Doc

1 Like

Thanks Doc. I always love your posts. Anyway, I went and reread mine and for sure it was awkward. I’ve totally got to go and reread what I’ve written before hitting send. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes