Massive Attacks

Could I implore all who read to pray for Elisabet and I.

Just when it seems we are on a precipice leading beyond the demons and shadows past they mount a brutal and horrific assault.

Ephesians 6:12-13

Thank you all, In Christ

45 Likes

Hang in there, Fight the Good Fight of Faith!

12 Likes

Prayers. I have just gone through a major attack myself…it really forced me better put on the full armor. Some big helper verses for me at least was that IT is finished, God died for me while I was still a sinner, nothing can separate me (not even demons or Satan himself), Jesus has overcome and by His blood I will overcome

18 Likes

You must be doing something right dear brother. I know you are armed and ready for the battle, but it does belong to Him so rest in His promises and know your family here has your back, front, sides, top, bottom, (well maybe not your bottom…lol). Speaking your name in prayer, Jason!

BTW, that is the most appropriate and worthy hat you have ever adorned that precious head of yours!

15 Likes

I don’t know any details of what you are going through but I am praying to the One who knows all. :pray:

But thou art holy, O thou that inhabits the praises of Israel. (Psalm 22:3 KJV)

Now when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushes (2 Chronicles 20:22 NKJV)

12 Likes

@jasonacts177

…that’s what we’re here for my friend :yellow_heart:.

16 Likes

Father God in Heaven, I say this prayer in the all mighty and precious name of Jesus. Lord I pray for Jason and Elisabet for protection during these dark days. Lord please give charge to a powerful angel to watch over them and war against the demonic that are harassing Jason and Elisabet. Please put a hedge of protection around them Lord Jesus. Amen.

17 Likes

There’s one thing I don’t like and it’s when my brother is getting attacked. Well there’s a lot of things I don’t like but that’s the one that really gets me.

Merciful and Loving Heavenly Father

As they march in single file, allow @jasonacts177 [That’s to read Jason’s guardian angels, sorry] to reveal slowly their numbers to the demons sent to torment he and Elizabet in threes. From one comes three, from three comes nine, nine to twenty seven and from twenty seven, eighty one and so on. Let their wings create discord for the enemy, let their weapons quake the land and Father, we pray Your gaze upon them will incinerate their volley of darts coming towards these two again. Father, please let those who placate Jason and his wife’s time on earth be thwarted today with a simple nod by You or whatever You decide to do to relinquish these two from the demonic cavalcade of chaos relentlessly attacking them.

Please tear down the partitions these demons insist to build with these two and let Jason and his wife rest and find comfort in Your presence always. Inspire Elizabet in all Your ways to feel the welcome Heavenly love You provide. Guide Jason with your blessing of Spiritual wisdom and understanding to continue to see You in everything going on in his life. Galvanize these two with protection from evil and those not of You. Transform their trials into victories, their anger into laughter, sorrow into rejoicing, problems into solutions, their anxieties into peace, worry into calm, confusion into clarity, depression into happiness, despair into hope, doubt into Godly confidence, hate into love, devastation into restoration, turmoil into rest.

Cleanse these two of what tries to make them unclean again just as You cleansed us all before as we came to You. Wash the dirt of demonic dismay away as though mere specks of dirt lay on the coating of Your grace and mercy upon our souls.

Continue to carry these two around the snares of Satan and let the traps shut on air behind You, never to open again. Allow any temptation that tries to entice these two be like repugnant rotting food or really spoiled milk that not even a goat would touch. Warn the demons to turn from Jason and Elizabet and reinforce the guardian angels protecting them as the darkness tries to overtake the days ahead. Let Your wisdom encompass all their ways and protect their words, thoughts, and actions towards each other, themselves and those whom they encounter. Deliver them to the fulfillment for the purpose You have them on Earth. Shutter Satan’s steps even in the slightest of ways as we call upon You, Father, to deliver Jason and Elizabet from any foolish games the enemy plays at both their expense.

Father, with love in our hearts for brethren - solidify Jason and Elizabet in Your teachings and gather to them everything they need to endure till You call us home.

I pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

21 Likes

Of course they do. That is when you just sit back and laugh at them. You already know they are limited in what they can do and what ever they do God will use for your good. The more you laugh at them the more frustrated they get and finally leave. As for the past you can’t go back and change it. It is fixed. If sin is involved you are forgiven for that. So it should be nothing more than a set of instructions of what to do or not to do for the future. Fussing over it, guilting over it is a waste of energy better used for clearing future hurdles. Fasten your armor, grab your lance, sheath your sword, mount your steed and get ready to charge into battle shield in hand, lance pointed forward, and eye on the prize.

16 Likes

Father in Heaven,
Thank You that we can come together in prayer to lift up Jason and Elisabet, confident that You will hear us and are already tending to their situation. Thank You for being so good to Your children. We praise You for it!

Please give Jason and Elisabet everything they need; wisdom, protection, perseverance, peace…. Thank You for using the evil that has come against them for their good. Thank You for keeping them safe. In Jesus’ Name, amen.

16 Likes

Praying you through this! The battle is real.

14 Likes

God,

be with Elisabet and Jason, guide them to your healing sanctuary outdoors in the beautiful nature so the may feel and see the wonders of your love in Jesus name. amen :yellow_heart:

p.s. help them to pack up to have a picnic somewhere that’s perfect.

12 Likes

Love this Stacey - as it happens that is exactly what we did the day prior to this prayer.

Thank you everyone for prayer; God break and remake me as the potter works His clay.

19 Likes

Mark 11:22 Have faith in God! Psalms 121:1-8 May this passage of scripture help you both.
My thoughts and prayers are with you. May God bless you! God is Great, and God is in absolute control!

3 Likes

@jasonacts177

Psalm 91:7

…6nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the calamity that destroys at noon. 7Though a thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, no harm will come near you. 8You will only see it with your eyes and witness the punishment of the wicked.…

The toughest battles come when those with the greatest faith are tested.

Keep your armour on and have faith in your commander.

Prayers for you and your wife.

4 Likes

Dear brother Jason, you who have been such an encourager to me and to so many others here in this place and in these times of fiery trial, I’ve come a few days late to this gathering. . . But, as our Father’s timing is always perfect, may it be so that this prayer for you and Elisabet comes just when it is needed to give you renewed strength and peace and hope . . .

Psalm 139; Psalm 23

Dearest Lord, , you have searched Jason and Elisabet and know them. You know when they sit (at a picnic table in the garden or in the presence of their enemy) And you know when they rise (strengthened by the Bread of Life and the cup running over which you have so lovingly provided) You perceive their thoughts from afar. You are familiar with all of their ways and discern their going out and their lying down. Yea, you lead them to places of rest and refreshment, beside still waters and encourage them to lie down in green pastures. There, with great love for them and mercy and Grace poured out upon them, you restore their souls. Oh, hem them in, behind and before to protect and keep them from all harm. Fill them with assurance that there is NOWHERE they go where your Spirit isn’t with them!; where your right hand doesn’t guide them and hold them fast. Surely goodness and mercy follows them all the days of their lives. Even in the dark days, they may rest knowing that darkness is not dark to you! And the darkness will soon be swallowed up by the light of your glory! And they will dwell in your house forevermore! Till then, may they see your goodness in the land of the living. Amen

5 Likes

3 Likes

I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the LORD, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel. (Isaiah 45:3 NKJV)

3 Likes

Lifting you both up to the Throne of Grace!
Much love and blessings to you both. We’re here for you!!!

2 Likes