May 1, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update -- Don't Fear What's Coming

I find that Catherine Austin Fitts, in this conversation, indicates that people themselves can take control back and put a stop to all the things we currently see happening.
I don’t agree with that. I think things are farther along then we realize and no amount of trying to do grass roots movements is going to reverse that.

10 Likes

Videos on CV 19 as per programs that were shown on Daystar TV.
Great resource for looking into various doctors and their comments on CV.
Covid-19 Crisis (daystar.com)

2 Likes

Could not listen to the entire program. What I find amazing is the number of unknown people who are now all vying for the lime light and dishing on the back grounds of this one and that one. I couldn’t find very much when i tried to look into Hugo himself. Has anyone else had better results?
I think that, as one nurse video had shown, the shots themselves are not all the same everywhere. Her indication was that if the serial number ended in a 1 then it was saline solution. If a 2 then it was the actual so called vaccine. If a 3 then it was a massive dose.
This to me, seems the most likely scenario of them all given that some people were dropping right on the spot after having been given the shot.
Further to that I don’t understand how the same vaccine could be used to fend off all variations of CV. Not a scientist but it doesn t make any sense to me.

3 Likes

Hey.
I have a radio/pod going right now - if you’re interested.
Covers —> Jesus - bible - AI/mandela - matrix - red pill - explicit - council estate/ghetto ------------ DM me.
Regards.

1 Like

Yes I agree with you. Remember some of the speakers are belongs to “Rise Up and Fight” camp. I am more interested about inflation factors.

Daniel’s fourth beast kingdom is coming soon. It cannot be stopped.

3 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

5 Likes

That first link you posted is so well put. Sharing!
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

There is also prayer (v. 18). It doesn’t appear as “armor”, but rather this verse says that things are actively accomplished through (Gk. διὰ) prayer and petition. (BDAG)

4 Likes
1 Like

See that wasn’t a good idea…

1 Like

5 Likes

I listen to several different pastors that I truly love but I get so disappointed when they start talking about the election was stolen, it was rigged and trump upset the globalist when he got into office and so forth. I can’t understand how in the world these pastors can be so deceived and blind to the truth! When they start this and don’t even question why trump started warp speed and why to this day he still promotes the shots. Pastor JD is the only pastor that I have heard so far dare to speak on this. AND now he is the only pastor that I know of that also questions the connections with the doctors and new age. Instead all I hear is how important the upcoming elections are!!! And if trump gets into office then God has granted us more time and he is our blessing. They are SO very deceived is all I can say. Sounds like their Savior is Trump instead of Jesus. And what blows my mind that the pastors that I am speaking of are prophecy teachers!!! I do not get it!!! Trust me, I am not here to bash pastors, I love them but I am discouraged with their teachings right now. I would love to find more pastors speaking up and out like Pastor JD. Where are they?!
Thank you Pastor JD to being the faithful Shepard that God has called you to be! You are loved and appreciated more than you will ever know!

18 Likes

Well I do know of some pastors who do say the election was stolen, which it was. But they are clear about how this demise of the US plays into End Times prophecy because the US isn’t mentioned in the End Times prophecy. It isn’t a key nation in the battles of Ezekiel 38 and 39.
It’s all part of allowing globalism to take over and make room for the anti christ.
The prophecy teachers i listen to do not believe Trump is a Savior nor that he’s coming back. They teach that Jesus is coming back.
Which pastors have you heard that teach this?
I listen to Andy Woods, Pastor JD, James Kaddis sometimes and Don Stewart, Tom Hughes sometimes. These are pre- trib Rapture prophecy teachers who don’t teach " Trumpism" as I call it.

14 Likes

I am not a “political” person. So please understand my question:

“If we believe that God appoints leaders, and all that Scriptures about God being in control, then HOW could the Election be stolen?”

Granted there may have been invalid votes, but the END RESULT is that we have a NEW LEADER. Did that take God by surprise? Just wondering that thought process, not trying to start ANY political debate.

3 Likes

I understand what you are saying but that could be said about anything that happens. We are still to be salt and light -in word, deed and prayer in this world.
Thank you for saying that you don’t intend to start a political discussion.

1 Like

I like how he puts it together… all the things these individuals are saying cannot ALL be true. It makes no sense.

Maybe they are feeding lies so if folks who believe these things share, they are discredited.
Maybe they are doing it to confuse us.
Maybe they are doing it to so as to continue to hide the truth of what they are really doing. The real danger they are hiding as it is a vital part of their plan.

About that last, I note that all these now famous people are harping on the jab, treatments of covid that are suppressed, the masks, etc. Those in this tied together and now very popular group, whether jab or anti-jab, are for the most part avoiding the other rollout that has been going on the last two years. Some is coming out, but not by these guys except in a very minor and sidelined way.

Just saying.

2 Likes

Basically, there were nefarious and dishonest things taking place. God allowed it to happen. He has a plan for thos world and the One World government must come to power for the antichrist to step in…and so on and soforth.
Wasn’t intending to he " political ". Just clarification that I have heard preachers who spoke of the things that happened but emphasized how they play into End Time events.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I refer you to Pharaoh and Moses. Exodus Chapter 9

Consider John Chapter 12 and the reasons given for the Lord blinding their eyes and hardening their hearts.

Romans 9 verses 15-19 as it refers all the way back to Pharaoh.

These things are done so that the whole world has might see the glory of God’s will worked for all mankind. Our nation is filled with hardened hearts, hearts that literally denied God at a national convention. Since that convention things have only gotten worse, more dark, more sinful. Many preachers say America is not in the Revelation/tribulation. In order for Revelation to begin, the United States must be made small on the world stage or collapsed into its own sins.

It is not a matter of whether the election was stolen or invalid votes, it was the deception of those who choose to harden their hearts to God. And America’s final days were set in motion.

6 Likes
4 Likes