May 1, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update -- Don't Fear What's Coming

I came across this article written by Hal Lyndsay “Strength for End Times” and wanted to share it with you all because it is encouraging.
Strength for End-Times Living - Rapture Forums

8 Likes

I would like to see Pastors James Kadis and Brandon Holthouse have a discussion on angels and demons. I listen to both and that seems to be a big difference in their Biblical Studies.

1 Like

I was trying to say in my opinion, it is a contradiction to use the term “stolen election” as though somehow we’ve been duped - if we know that the Scriptures, the Living Word of God tells us that God appoints and annoints. If that is true, then nothing is stolen since it has been allowed by God. I was commenting to the posts above my original post about this. No hidden agenda! Blessings!

4 Likes

Ok thanks for clarifying. I understand now and agree. :heart:

2 Likes

Seems to be it’s matter of terminology. I am sure we could delve into the Scripture and find many instances of things that were “stolen” by men.
Like…Achan in the book of Joshua stole the spoils of Ai. God allowed it for some reason and it cost the whole nation of Israel.
Rachel “stole” her father Laban’s idols when Jacob took his family and departed from Labans home. Oh, and she lied about it too.
So…by stating the words. “Stolen election” I didn’t imply that anything was out of God’s knowledge or control. He allows it for His purposes.
And, he can even use the wrath of man to praise Him.
I have attempted to clarify whatever problem was caused by the statement. But it doesn’t go against Scripture and God’s ultimate Plan and purpose for this world.

7 Likes

@Bluebonnet, my post wasn’t directly related to anything specific you said. I have been having this conversation with my hubby - a non-believer - and many Christians believe the election was stolen - and I guess, in my own awkward way of expressing myself sometimes, was just stating I don’t think the election was stolen…o boy…! Anyway, it doesn’t matter because we know this is not our home and we wait for that Day of being with Jesus!

4 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

For those who are keen, linked to Ops Lock Step research:

Pathogens and Politics: Further Evidence That Parasite Prevalence Predicts Authoritarianism

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0062275&type=printable

3 Likes

Understand. I do wonder if some belivers might still be influenced a bit by the Q movement stuff and certain trigger words make one wonder if the person might be influenced by it. I am not in case anyone out there might wonder. Lol!
Have a great weekend!

2 Likes
2 Likes

In regard to the drone video, could this be a foreshadowing of Revelation 9 during the tribulation?

Revelation 9:5 Context

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them…"

In any case, so thankful for God’s mercy and grace that his people shall be long gone from the earth at such time.

6 Likes

I am not sure @wren

1 Like

This one better watch out for…

1 Like

Correction: The article explains H1N1 flu suspected to be lab made and vaccines are produced as a cure-all.

Same modus operandi for C19.

Uncensored magazine cover Sep-Dec/2009

2 Likes

Amen NStallard! So true! Like our Lord Jesus in the desert, the word works when we work the word! Praying God’s word in the moment with verses that fit specificaly with whatever we’re dealing with, help us overcome! You’re right, it’s fighting in the Spirit! :dove::pray:

4 Likes

7 Likes

WARNING “THERE WILL BE HELL ON EARTH” RUSSIA TELLS AMERICA. ISRAEL IS SENDING SOLDIERS IN TO FIGHT.

2 Likes

I have been listening to a lot of archived sermons and I thought it was interesting…

The 10 plagues were the gods of Egypt and to match what our worldly gods here in the US have been, is an amazing parallel.

God has not changed, nor will He ever change. We have put our “trust” in medicine, food, housing, education, government, etc. and we did not put our TRUST in GOD! The very gods we worshipped are the very gods that God will allow to destroy us but God…

JD mentioned “Prosperity is more dangerous than adversity.” The US have had plenty of prosperity and even as an individual family growing up here, in the states. We were blessed! I am thankful to have had, what we have had, and we are truly BLESSED. I am not looking forward to what is to come and pray that Jesus takes His bride home soon.

I was trying to connect the gods of today with the plagues (their gods) back then. Don’t know if that makes sense to anyone?

I think someone else just posted something close to what I have been looking into. :joy:

5 Likes

Never hurts to be prepared both spiritually and physically.

3 Likes

11 Likes

HI Crystal. Welcome to the forum. I am often blessed by the sharing in this forum and I know you will be too. :smile:

3 Likes