May 14, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- ⌛ Oh Lord, How Much Longer?

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with Transformers cartoon peddling transgender ideology transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: offers encouragement to those who wrestle with how much longer it will be before the rapture in the midst of the unspeakable evil that’s increasingly worsening.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

23 Likes

14 May 2023

The first 10 mins addressed to those in Christian Right movement who wants to rise up and fight and get a saviour of their choosing to save USA.

-------------------

17 Likes

A very deep and heartfelt Prophecy Update…Thank You Pastor JD.

I 100% agree with Pastor JD that our time here is not much longer. And with the “ambitions” of the globalists, it is only a matter of time before there are no non-genetically modified homosapiens left upon the earth, if Almighty GOD did not intervene.

Maranatha
Come Lord Jesus

32 Likes

Fantastic Bipartisan Update Pastor JD! May God richly bless Calvary Chapel Kaneohe Hawaii for.their faithful.outreach and commitment to continually bringing us Prophetic truth for our times!

19 Likes

Kind and true words you have spoken brother in Christ. I found myself feeling the same way until recently when the obvious was pointed out to me by that still small voice. God does not care about the evil ambitions of mankind - He’s been dealing with that for millenia - The Klaus Schwabs and Bill Gates of this time have zero power and they can plot thier evil until the cows come home - God is in control. God bless you & God’s love.

18 Likes

What an awesome update - one of Pastor JDs finest. For some time, until recently actually, I found myself getting a little ‘worked-up’ over the ongoing & unfolding evil plans of these pseudo global villains. But that Still, Small but ever so powerful voice spoke to me in it’s ever so wisdomful tone and assured me… This isn’t thier plan, it’s God’s plan. He’s taking us home! Praise God! I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you. God’s love to you all and God bless.

32 Likes

15 May 2023

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

WEF is getting a foothold in my country:

11 Likes

I was feeling the same distress as many who have posted or have listened to JD over the last several months. It seemed the cabal in our world has become stronger and more effective in perpetuating their lies and deeds. Thank goodness for the word of Jesus, and the uplifting found in his word for us. It is so uncanny that the sermon from our local church here in Atlanta area, paralleled Habakkuk. I cannot say it was coincidental at all! See you in the air :pray:

20 Likes

Oh the Joy of the Lord is my strength for sure! But I do find myself crying out to the Lord several times during the day. May today be His Appointed Day. Maranatha!

Lord please open the heart of the postwoman that she will see The Truth and know You as her Savior.

21 Likes

Good to see you around David. Blessings. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Great update for sure! We all love Pastor JD! :heart::pray::dove: I think one of the best things i’ve heard that chills me out is when JD was like, God is seated on His throne. He’s not surprised by any of this! He’s not freaking out, pacing saying oh no, what are we gonna do?" (Paraphrasing mine). Then i take a deep breath, thank you Lord! Recently, i just finished a study on Habakkuk. Settled my heart too!
But the Lord is in His temple,
Let all the earth keep silence before Him.
( Hab. 2:20).
Resting in Him with ya! Shalom! :heart::dove:

18 Likes

This is soooo encouraging!! We fly soon :trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet: come quickly Lord Jesus Maranatha in Jesus’ name

If you have to remove this because of date setting, i understand but overall this is very interesting and just shows how close we are to the end of grace and going home with Jesus. We don’t look at the dates, we look to Jesus

7 Likes

Pete Garcia is livestreaming
https://www.youtube.com/live/7R76Rl0554A?feature=share

5 Likes

16 May 2023

--------------------------

8 Likes

Pastor J D,
Thank you, Thank you, so very much for you Prophecy Updates, I am praying for your protection and safety, for You, your family and the church! Please don’t give up on us, I pray that God gives you the strength, endurance, discernment, and wisdom to teach us! I pray that we have the ears to hear and we stay strong in the faith! I believe that it can’t be much longer, your serman was such an encouragement to me. Lord, Come Quickly! Revelation 7:12 Saying, Amen, Blessing and glory, and wisdom, and power, and might, be unto our God, for ever and ever. Amen. Lord, we need You, every hour we need You! ; Mark 11:22 Have faith in God! I find myselft constantly looking up, wondering if it will be today, that we see The Lord’s return. I can not say " thank you" enough for the time, the energy, and work that you do for us. Praying for you always, May God Bless you in a great and mighty way!

23 Likes

I love both Amir and JD so watching this made me smile, they both have a sense of humor. :blush:
Just want to share this if anyone wants to watch this, Hope this blesses you as well. :yellow_heart:

p.s. video from 2018

3 Likes

There is so much that could be said about this wonderful update. This truly is a time of great rejoicing knowing that we are the generation to finally see the Lord’s now eminent return.

The sad part still remains that the majority of Christians worldwide are still sleeping and are not ready. Many don’t even believe that the Rapture is real or that it will take place anytime soon.

Seems to me to be a very convenient way of keeping their “religion” alive and well, and hidden from the truth.

I also find it very strange that the United States Government is mandating the vaccine and its boosters for all of its employees, when the Covid emergency has been declared over.

The Covid vaccine is still an experimental drug last I looked, and the trials are still ongoing. I also understand that as time has gone on, the Covid vaccine and boosters have been “tweaked”, to be more effective. And isn’t it strange that new batches are sent out to different countries where vaccine injuries are not reported in the same way as other countries.

Lastly, it does not matter who is in public office or in what country, the Lord’s Will, will always be done, and nothing happens unless the Lord approves it always to His Glory.

So be of good cheer, God is in control and always has been. We can take comfort in the Lord while we wait for His eminent return to snatch us away. Rest in Him.

24 Likes

17 May 2023

Quote 1:

Okay, listen just for the record, let’s just set the record straight. I did not vote for Biden. I
have never been injected. I’ve never even been tested. So go ahead and post that on social
media, will you?

Quote 2:

One more thing on this, and it has to do with the book ‘Vaccines: The Biggest Medical Fraud In History’.

A documentary film by Michael Leitner (2015) - English version.

You can download the book here:

Vaccines - The Biggest Medical Fraud in History - Eleanor McBean, Sue Martson, et al. (e-book):

-----------------

-----------------

10 Likes

I just read that the requirement ended May 1, 2023.

6 Likes

I have been focusing more on the reading and teaching of the word and wanted to share these verses that connect us to joy and strength as we wait …

Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. (Psalm 67:5 NKJV)

But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. (Psalm 22:3 KJV)

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. (Psalm 16:11 NKJV)

……for the joy of the LORD is your strength (Nehemiah 8:10 NKJV)

Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, Whose heart is set on pilgrimage. (Psalm 84:5 NKJV)

16 Likes