May 14, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- ⌛ Oh Lord, How Much Longer?

And they shall be prepared for the third day,

In Exodus 19, according to the literal translation of the Hebrew on Chabad.org:

And the Lord said to Moses, “Behold, I am coming to you in the thickness of the cloud, in order that the people hear when I speak to you, and they will also believe in you forever.”

In other words, God intended for the people to hear His actual voice and witness Him enveloped in a cloud.

“[…]And the Lord said to Moses, "Go to the people and prepare them today and tomorrow, and they shall wash their garments. And they shall be prepared for the third day, for on the third day, the Lord will descend before the eyes of all the people upon Mount Sinai.”

In other words, the Lord intended for “the eyes of all the people” to see Him.

Maranatha

5 Likes

If the sign of Jonah (the only sign given) was three full days and three full nights, that means the crucifixtion must have been in 34 A.D. according to our current calendar. Therefore, the third day unto the Lord will be in the year 2034 when all eyes shall see him descend.

1 Like

Not sure what’s up, But!
You are all right in my book!

OK, I must also stand with my brother except I did have to get tested when I was in full blown CCP Virus and admitted into the Covid ICU.

That last one I regret but believed I was protecting the ones around me, that said I fully trust the Lord to walk me out of that unfortunate scenario safely over time.

Maranatha

5 Likes

Not sure how you get there but I seem to see 30 AD - 33 AD as the most likely and praying for 30 AD to the one to bring us home.

Shalom

4 Likes

I am glad you asked. There were three full days and nights (three sabbaths) that they could not visit his tomb. Passover, the first day of Unleavened Bread and the weekly Sabbath. The Crucifixion must have taken place on Wednesday. The only day that Passover fell on Thursday was 34 A.D.
Passover dates 26-34 A.D.

3 Likes