May 15, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

News and analysis from Monkey Werx. Start at the 10:00 timing mark to skip over the talk of the air traffic. Discussion on Revelation 13, Economic Forum, food shortages, Middle East analysis, fuel shortages, etc. Lots of good stuff.

2 Likes

A few more developments in regards to Revelation 13.

4 Likes

Well well what we have here? Monkeypox business as usual?

Wait for Sun May 22…

1 Like

Good q @wren - if i unearth anything concrete will share.

all puns unintended

2 Likes
2 Likes

Multiple Twitter posts have suggested that Microsoft founder Bill Gates had predicted the likelihood of a smallpox outbreak ahead of recently recorded cases of monkeypox in the U.S. and Europe.

The billionaire has spoken about the possibility of smallpox type virus being used as a bioterrorist weapon, accounts of which have been highlighted on social media.

From above…Bill Gates has spoken about the possibility of a smallpox type virus…

Monkey pox is…A cousin of smallpox

Monkeypox is caused by the monkeypox virus, which belongs to a subset of the Poxviridae family of viruses called Orthopoxvirus. This subset includes the smallpox, vaccinia and cowpox viruses.

1 Like

Nov 4, 1021

Thank you Jason,
Sister Denise and a brother kindly helped me with the question on a different thread. I left it up in the hope that others could join in if they felt led. Great pun! :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

85% effective? Hmmm. That sounds familiar.

1 Like

Hm… A measure of WHEAT…

Scroll in on the cover… the wheat is SKULLS.
Creepy.

Check out Watchman on the Wall 88 on YouTube btw as that is where I saw this.

4 Likes

Great article. Lengthy, yes, but it provides the history to back up what’s actually happening now.

Those skulls are crazy! I’ll check out Watchman on Wall88 - I’m a subscriber but haven’t seen it this one yet.

2 Likes

A precursor of things to come? Not to insinuate this is the man, but could it be leading to THE plan?..mark

Those who take the mark are deceived into taking it Rev 13 and Rev 19

(Biography)

Dr Tedros: “Our vision is not health for some. It’s not health for most. It’s health* for all: rich and poor, *able and disabled, old and young, urban and rural, citizen and refugee. Everyone, everywhere.”

Revelation 13:16

He causes all, both small (in Greek - young G3398)and great (in Greek - old G3173) , rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [g]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

G4105 deceived

1. to cause to stray, to lead astray, lead aside from the right way
  2. to go astray, wander, roam about
  3. metaph.
  4. to lead away from the truth, to lead into error, to deceive
  5. to be led into error
  6. to be led aside from the path of virtue, to go astray, sin
  7. to sever or fall away from the truth
    1. of heretics
  8. to be led away into error and sin

Ty for posting this! This rag mag is notoriously a mouthpiece for the evil forces bent on destroying Christians and the free world.
Ironic that they depict the wheat as dead :skull:. Since we know we are the wheat and they are the tares!! :+1:t2:

1 Like

We will not forget.

They had the “solution” planned long before they created all of the problems (the new, old and recycled ones)
From shortages, to lab-made sickness, to implosion of all nation’s economies.

It all leads to the AC and the “mark” just as God’s Word and others have noted.
(that’s how close we are to fly time :joy:)

And yet, as we do not know the day or the hour…

We can see what they are planning next, the handwriting is on the wall, and be a few steps ahead.

Imagine what it might look like if bible-believing Christians could be sharing the gospel, delivering bibles, tracts, food and natural medicine when Big Meda fails to help anyone, or provide any viable solutions beyond the chip-tracked pills or death shots?

If the pills can send a signal to denote “compliance” What else can they “send?” Hmmm, not sure I’d want that package. :nauseated_face:

Maybe i can learn how not to need that “package” at all. Then help others with what i found out. hmmm.

While we occupy till He comes, we can all be about our Father’s business. We can all read and learn, use our skill sets to help others. Whatever He may call us to individually, he has well prepared us for…
jmho

4 Likes