May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Pastor JD talks about the breaking news out of Israel and answers the question of why this, and why now, concerning everything happening in the world today.

Scripture Spoiler Alerts:

Walk in Wisdom

15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, 16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Ephesians 5

Discern the Time

54 Then He also said to the multitudes, “Whenever you see a cloud rising out of the west, immediately you say, ‘A shower is coming’; and so it is. 55 And when you see the south wind blow, you say, ‘There will be hot weather’; and there is. 56 Hypocrites! You can discern the face of the sky and of the earth, but how is it you do not discern this time?
Luke 12

22 Likes

I am thinking most who have not received the vaccine will not bother to wear a mask just because the government says to. I know I will not be. Will it come down to every business asking people for their vaccine card? Possibly, at some point, but at this time I do not see that happening. Our state is lifting the mask mandate this week, other states have as well and no businesses (so far) as asking to see someone’s vaccine card that I am aware of. I believe they will need to unleash another virus on us to get everyone to comply. Those who have been vaccinated-shouldn’t they feel safe now that they are vaccinated? Isn’t that why they got vaccinated? To be "safe?’ I keep looking up for Jesus. I am ready.

30 Likes

That’s what bill gates of hell prophesied about next pandemic last year. Preprogrammed intro.

10 Likes

Like Pastor JD said, if go back to normal, no need vaccines passports right?

@NamDoc , i saw some are pushing this partial rapture-ism in this forum before.
Finally the answer is here:

6 Likes

Bill Gates is one of the evilest men on the planet IMO!

12 Likes

Honestly, who will wear a mask that hasn’t been wearing one? I have no intention of getting the shot, and have never worn a mask. I think more people (the fearful) will continue to wear them. I don’t imagine any business getting away with asking to see your vaccine records. So, I have to think they have something else up their sleeves – or they expect the righteous vaccinated to demand proof be shown. Time will tell, probably sooner than later.

9 Likes

A teacher I follow on YouTube is calling the current vaccines the mark of the beast. My thoughts are it can’t be the mark of the beast spoken of in the book of Revelation as the rapture hasn’t occurred and the beast hasn’t been revealed. I think it could be a foreshadow of the mark just as the apostle Paul said the spirit of antichrist is already present but the final one is still to come. I think it’s important because the mark of the beast told of in the book of Revelation along with worshiping the beast is a forfeiture of salvation.

15 Likes

I am already seeing some people in my town writing they will still wear masks indoors…even though they are vaccinated! I cannot believe the absolute fear people have! It is really sad. I have not gotten the vaccine nor do I plan to. I did have Covid I believe though and most likely have the antibodies. Even if I did not have Covid I have no fear. People are crazy!

18 Likes
3 Likes

You are spot on. The Mark will require worship of the beast, this does not.
Those who love Jesus, and get one, are still saved.
There is no mark on the right hand or forehead.
But a forerunner, it may be.

14 Likes

I did before, since I did not think the battle was worth fighting at that time.
We are called to follow or leaders unless it causes us to disobey GOD.
In CO, if are vaccinated you do not need to wear a mask, if not, it is up to you, but they think you should. I will not wear one (not vaccinated either).

1 Like

Bottom line, those not raptured, do not belong to Christ. Many will be saved, some because of the rapture.
Come really quickly LORD Jesus.

7 Likes

Just some more news from my neck of the woods.

Also, on a more personal note, my husband received a letter this week stating that his company expected all employees to be vaccinated with exemptions only if required by law. *squints at law * hm…

And the many cheer it on. That’s the most difficult part about it … so far.

^This

And if He doesn’t, I pray that He grace my family and I with what we need to bring glory to Him.

26 Likes

i do hope its almost over. i look out my window here and it looks so pleasant where im at. its a deceiving scene. the only beauty out there is that of God. id like to look out my window and see pure goodness. one day…

there is a song by someone i cant remember the name, he goes
"sometimes i lay under the moon
i thank God i’m breathing
and i pray, Don’t take me soon, 'cause i am here for a reason.
sometimes in my tears i drown
but i never let it get me down
so when negativity surrounds, i know someday it will all turn around,

'cause all my life ive been waiting for,
ive been praying for,
for the people to say
that we dont wanna fight anymore,
there’ll be no more war,
and our children will play
one day
one day
one day…"

9 Likes

@Twi - Praying and trusting that the Creator of all Heaven and Earth will clear a path for you and your family in this situation.

Ever Yours In Christ

:blue_heart:

11 Likes

Good questions. I was listening to the CBC news this afternoon. They had a virologist on as a guest. She stated 1) people who get vaccinated may be spreading the virus to unvaccinated people, 2) people who get vaccinated may not achieve immunity, 3) people who get vaccinated with only the first shot may be causing viruses to mutate. It’s on mainstream media.

13 Likes

Thank you for taking time to share your view.
I am a pretrib believer and focus on Jesus every day all day. I don’t worship the rapture. I watch for the rapture because I am focused on Jesus.
That said I think a little differently than you stated. I don’t see where the Bible says we won’t see tribulations; just that we will be saved from THE tribulation. Also most of the examples you gave (pastors being persecuted, just an example) that has been happening for years. I think we are just in the birthing pains. True tribulation will be nothing like life is now, as we both know.
My thoughts from reading His word and listening to multiple pastors is that we will have struggles, I’m just thankful we don’t have to go through THE tribulation. I also trust Him and that He will provide for us who have placed our faith in Him.
I have nothing holding me to worldly things.
God’s blessings.

20 Likes

I have heard the same. That and if vaccinated now they won’t be vaccinated against the mutated versions, hence, continued vaccinations.
Slippery slope.
Maranatha!!!

5 Likes

I like to tell myself that we are tribulating, these days.

4 Likes

Yes exactly!!! I can not understand why the vaccinated are so worried about everyone who is unvaccinated getting vaccinated, I kind of want a vaccinated person to say something to me so I can ask them these questions…, makes NO SENSE… but I agree the vaccine card won’t come into play until another “virus” is unleashed or what I believe will actually be the vaccinated catching a cold and their immune systems overreacting and them getting really sick - when that starts happening they will never blame the real culprit - the vaccine, they will blame the unvaccinated and that’s when businesses will start getting serious about making sure your vaccinated before entering, and when they will most likely push for digital verification (a mark) so people can’t cheat. I just pray we are gone before things get this far.,.

22 Likes