May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I believe we had that glimpse and opportunity possibly when Trump was in office. Birth pangs do not stop unless the baby dies correct? We are about to start to see Israel dilating.

Still not over the fact that many of the things trump did put us under the boot we find ourselves in just to convenient. The GOP has always played this part in the show.

Also I believe you need to put your focus back on Israel the US had its day in the sun. The Remnant Church has been shown who is and who is not of us and that we should focus to awaken them if possible.

Things are about to go exponentially in the Middle East will this upset the apple cart for the Deep State. Yes, their plan was to take Israel out or take control of her the later remains to be seen. Neither will happen but she will compromise after possibly the next major conflict for peace and safety. All the surrounding terrorist organization have now stated on the record next time they will all join in the fight with Gaza.

Nope, I pray something like you say can happen but if it does its a but God moment because the Deep State will be so busy in the Middle East that hopefully they have to halt their current battlefront scenario…

At least that’s how I see things playing out for now just be watching Israel and last days prophecy. Yes, I still see for now Psalm 83 and Damascus as what is now lined up for war.

Shalom

2 Likes

Truth. It’s a wicked world.

Friendship with the world is enmity with God. How clear the meaning of those words become when we realize just how wicked and sinful this world is.

I agree it’s important to realize God’s mercy through Christ, but also be ready, we are at war with evil. So yes avoiding sin (cutting off one’s arm as Christ illustrated) is important too.

Thank God that we don’t have to rely on ourselves though! Praise be to Jesus Christ. Amen, amen, amen.

I started understanding why we will cast our crowns at Jesus feet (if we are like the elders?), it’s all for Him.

@Gigi bless you friend. :heart:

5 Likes

BUT GOD would be like a 1st seal, no? The 1st seal would be God doing it. How I understand this is the following:

1. America had its day in the sun – Let us not forget that Trump affirmed Jerusalem for Israel. Something no other president was brave enough to assert. Then he did the Abraham Accords. Something the media down played because they don’t want peace in the middle east nor do they want Trump to get credit for it. The point being, what Trump was able to do no other normal human could. A subtle signature of the stature behind potential ensuing and ongoing future dealings by this one.

2. The globalists are against the USA Constitution. Where things are going is anyone’s guess. But what is no mystery at all is that the deep state will always move its agenda forward. What Israel is experiencing is that. We should not be surprised that they look like they are winning. They will always try.

3. Globalist want a war in the middle east to move their strategic power to the next level. They also want America dumbed down and neutralized. We see this. But we also see escalating push back. The deep state is trying, but much of America is starting to push back. Yes, keep our eye on Israel. But also, keep our eyes on election fraud recounts throughout the country. This will take several months. But if it starts to gain momentum, what will the globalists do when America plainly sees voting machines cheated? They won’t just say: “Ok, well lets see if Trump really one.” Rather they will riot with antifa, BLM, and escalate war in the middle east for distraction and intimidation.

4. If Trump had just moved on, Dan, I would probably agree with you that America had its day and we suck. lol. But Trump is not backing down. If there are movements toward other social media platforms over the course of the next few months, well, it is good to keep on eye on that too. Because the globalists want Twitter, Facebook, and Google to hinder news as it comes out. If we have other social media gaining attention then news can go to those locations and the media cant have a successful media black out. I see globalist strategy trying to control the narrative. But if they lose that narrative, what can they do then?

5. They said for 4 years that Trump was a Russian pawn. And that Trump was a dictator who would not step down. Now, Biden ends USA pipeline jobs, and contracts to empower Russian pipeline project. The Obama admin had been involved in Uranium One giving Russia 20% of USA Uranium. Biden is in bed with China and Russia while deflecting. So they scapegoat Trump as in bed with Russia when they really are. The irony is killing me. In addition, they are the dictators that won’t step down…even after stealing an election. Or should we see, especially after stealing an election. Trump did step down and spared a country…and seems to have still an interest in rule of law and the constitution. If God is behind that, the deep state is in big trouble. If not…I guess America fries. But the point is, Trump did step down in honor (even though the regime against him cheated to do it). That is a noble position to have…if you care about the country and want to build it back better from grass routes that God just might indorse, no?

6. If we look at Rev 6:2, what do we see? This person got a crown. Then what? “…and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” If Trump is that, then a) He conquered as president. And then, b) He went out to conquer. So I see that is where we are now (if indeed he is the 1st seal–which we will have to see).

7. What does it look like for him “to conquer” if the 1st seal? That would mean that where he is now is out of the presidential limelight. As long as Trump was president, then the deep state would always make things look political and jade his image. But now, he is not president. So if from grass routes it is determined that there was voter fraud, they can’t go after Trump as though he were behind it politicizing it. While Trump was in office the deep state could shield themselves behind accusing Trump. The irony is that if there is no Trump in office, they themselves become exposed because they have no finger left to point and would be naked before the public. This is the direction i see at least currently likely trending.

8. As for Israel I would imagine this is gonna go on for quite a while. Back in 2017, it was my understanding that a potential tribulation timeframe could be 2024. If true…we have a while yet to go. So yeah, let’s see how Israel unfolds. It could always be Ezekiel 38 first. But if that is the case, we are here for a while I believe. Because if Ezekiel 38 goes off first, we have to wait for peace again (seal 1 down the road) and then seal 2 (peace AGAIN taken from the earth). So we would have to wait for things to settle for quite a while to be at a place of general global world peace again for there even to be a reasonable seal 2 loss of world peace. Perhaps that may cue us also up to a 2024 tribulation timeframe. Or maybe longer? Israel will burn weapons for 7 years. So would Ezekiel 38 be the 7 year countdown for tribulation? It could place us here for quite a while. Things need to somehow line up where when the seals do come…they make sense in their context. It won’t be a random free-for-all kind of thing IMHO.

9. If we look at the book of Esther, what do we see? We see of that book that it was canonized because of nationalism (according to historian sources). An odd reason to canonize. But ok. The Jews were set for annihilation in Persia. But everything planned against them, God turned to irony back upon their head. But the Israeli’s in Susa and its provinces had to fight back or they would indeed have been killed by the king’s previous edict.

10. What does that have to do with us? lol. “Come on man.” If Trump does end up being the 1st seal, then we have a tie in with a book in the bible canonized for nationalism (which is the big issues today in the USA–the most powerful country in the world…who is Israel’s number one ally–AND…during an “end time” period). Additionally, Esther seems to be strangely linked to favor brought Israel in relation to the 70 weeks countdown started by Artaxerxes. It is a book slated per Josephus as the actual last book of the Jews to be canonized. If both of those are true, then Esther = thematic presence leading to the 70 week edict for Israel and “where it all was left off canon wise for the Jews.” Coupled together, that would imply it is a hyperlink book in two ways: a) 70 week edict (reignited in our age) and b) Just as the temple rebuild reinstitutes animal sacrifices for Israel, so might Israel also pick up from where they left off in week 69 (which at that time would be the book of Esther last canonized–at least to writing they last accepted). In that way Esther may be a hyperlink book for our age. And may bring in a similar thematic social problem tide to our shores (as the key nation expected to protect the apple of God’s eye…Israel): Under Biden our people are doomed. But for nationalism sake we might have to rise up against the globalists. And in that might just be Estherian Irony and the 1st seal. God’s heart toward defending Israel possibly for show at the end of the age of grace…possibly before blow back and Ezekiel 38 potentially being seal 2 refines them.

These are irregular hermeneutics for sure. How this plays out we will have to see. It is entirely possible that Ezekiel 38 happens first. I just don’t want to be here personally for another 7 years :frowning: So maybe keep our eye on Israel and the USA. “Come on man.” We are only into the first quarter of the first quarter (the first 16th) of Biden’s admin. If this were a football game, would you call it over so early? Blessings.

Why would Rome keep the book of Esther they certainly were trying to rid the church of all “national” Jews? Israel may have created it but Rome kept it while removing all Jewishnes they could?

So your saying you believe Trump comes back and that is a sign of 1st seal or at least in part?

I keep looking to Israel these days. So I guess that would give Israel a huge supporter so then that could stall the birth pangs in Israel? Or do you se that actually forcing Iran to move forward before the Trump return?

Just as the kings of Europe were family controlled by demonic spirits or worse for the most part would war each other to see who would control the earth. Kind of like the stories in mythology they all fight to take control of the earth in the end Satan wins the 3.5 time.

Who can tell what man “little king” wins the 1st 3.5 year? Just saying even the elect if possible could be fooled. After all who created the Space Force and now we see the next phase in disclosure coming.

Yeap, I know this is way out there but just say it’s stranger than we think. Also watching this and only taking notice to Trumps mindset has to make one wonder?

While I may not agree with all the narrator has to say, can you really tell me there’s nothing to see here? Then of course his son in law Jared and his 666 address?

The Meaning Of The Name Jared

Definition of Jared : descent, descendant

Meaning of Jared: From the Hebrew name יָרֶד (Yared) or יֶרֶד (Yered) meaning “descent”. This is the name of a close descendent of Adam in the Old Testament.

even stranger:
https://biblehub.com/topical/j/jared.htm

Nope I don’t trust any of them its all a setup from both sides of the coin.

Shalom

There are some brothers that teach the Deep State is faking the lead up to the tribulation so they can take down all the trouble makers in the middle east and steal the booty to build their one world order.

They also say top leaders in Israel have signed in on the scheme to protect Israel, from the scourge coming upon the middle east.

Anything that will get them the Temple and the return of the Messiah .

The Deep State for the most part are being played too.

Shalom

1 Like

I would think like Jesuit order would do, perhaps keep it to lure in Jews to Catholicism?

I’ve studied Trump quite a bit over the years. To me, honestly Dan, the term “comes back” seems a bit foreign to me. Which may sound odd to you. The reason is that knowing quite a bit of how he tweeted, how he worked the dems, how he strategized, indicated to me that he had far more on the table going on that would not be affected adversely by what happened in November. In other words, we saw a president do more than any other modern president we have seen. That kind of person does not likely leave themselves so vulnerable.

An example would be “look at just some of what Trump left for them to HAVE TO undue by contrast.”

1. We were energy sufficient. Biden took jobs and gave oil power back to the middle east (when the USA became the number one oil producer in the world under Trump).

2. The border wall and building of it protected the country especially during a pandemic. There was 0 problem at the border under Trump (with negotiated care on the Mexico side as well). In two short months Biden created a border crisis where there was none.

3. Biden revoked a measure issued by former President Donald Trump following the Black Lives Matter protests that instructed federal law enforcement authorities to prosecute individuals who vandalized federal monuments and to withhold funding from local governments that didn’t prevent the destruction of their statues.

4. Trump’s foreign aid freeze was changed by Biden enabling unrest in the middle east through empowering terror networks.

Had Trump remained in power, his programs would have continued and certainly other items like the economy, jobs, the stock market etc would have been improved as well. But Trump was well aware of his opposition’s proclivities to their agenda in making America last. I would see imbedded in his strategy (should they cheat and win–which was obviously not off the radar) an easy way for America to see the deviance (afresh and with much more attention on it all) of the left by undoing what worked. And in contrast expose their plans plainly to America and the world. Whereas had Trump not won 2016, the world would have never really noticed. Now its shouted from the rooftops.

So I don’t think Trump exactly left. He left a quagmire for the left. That is for sure. But as the USA sees the Biden mess and concede America’s doom, I see it is that America is clear on what we see (only 4 months in) because the left are flagged or inked (like a bank dye pack explodes in stolen money bags so the robbers can’t spend the money). I don’t think they can pull it off. It would only be natural for Trump to return. The left is a mess and vulnerable right now.

I think it is possible that Ez 38 is seal 2. Although it might not be big enough for a seal (since it is just in the middle east and northern hemisphere area). I believe it could be though. My concern is that if there is no 1st seal and Ez 38 goes off…it may mean the tribulation is still many years out. However, yes, middle east war could be retaliation to conservative up-rise in the USA. If not, no doubt something horrid would.

Matt 24:24 and 2 Thes 2:11 are inferred for the midpoint and second half of the tribulation. Not the first 3.5 years as far as i can tell.

What I see I call rhetorical markers. The 666 building as likely nothing more than a “heads-up.” I have seen that video before. It did originally alarm me years ago when I thought Trump might be the AC. However, please consider Dan, Daniel 11:37. The AC would not have been so supportive of conservative Christianity. In addition, we do have a white horse (among 4 horses) to compare with in Zachariah 1 & 6. That white horse has historically been identified as Cyrus. What did Cyrus believe? He was into Zoroastrianism. Hardly partial to the Israeli God. Zoroastrianism - Wikipedia Yet God called him His shepherd, Isaiah 45. This would be matching of Trump’s mingling with heretics under the Christian unbrella likely. The 1st seal does not have to be holy.

1 Like

Maybe old testament where it talks about pouring out on all flesh, young men dreams dream and old men vision

From what I understood, during the fighting in Syria during the early Trump term there were many there wanting to “bring on the end times.” It is a thing these days. I believe it is a Muslim goal as well. So yeah, perhaps the deep state too (from like an occultist angle). But I don’t really pay too much attention to all the conspiracy within a conspiracy things. Keeping it simple, it is God who releases the seals.

1 Like

That’s why I see it as the Psalm 83 setting the stage for peace and safety with walls down. It’s said to be a war like Gideon fought.

To those that think they are looking for Ezekiel 38-39 Israel believes its still got walls up and from all reports the Iron dome and David’s sling was having a bit of a time up keeping up. If Hezbollah had been on board the Israeli fatality rate would have been much more unless God intervened.

We do know they are getting more weapons from US for defence we shall see.
https://www.sofmag.com/the-idf-has-successfully-completed-operation-guardian-of-the-walls/

You point to his legacy and like all presidents he had one and of course they must tear it down but I don’t see that as confirmation it was a type of setup for next time.
Also all presidents throw monkey wrenches into the system on their way out if they lose to the other side. But they still have the same evil goal they just want their side to win it.

I can believe its going to be bigger than you think considering all the players and Russia or Turkey will lose 5/6ths of their armies.

Sorry referring to Satan’s little helper the man of sin.

I never thought that Trump was AC , don’t fit the profile plus not charismatic or eloquent speaking enough. Jared neither AC is playing a lower profile.

I see those as distractions from the enemy and warning by God.

I don’t see Trump as Cyrus either another part of the west’s fake
last days deception. No more than the false Messiah Israel has intertains over the ages. The thing is these fools are setting the stage for the real Mccoy but won’t know it until it’s too late to stop.

We already know the powers that be wanted to take down most of the middle east thats why the republicans went into Iraq.

Shalom

1 Like

There are Mystic False Jews at the top already on both sides likely.

It’s kind of like this when operation paperclip brought over all the Nazi scientist to nasa it was mainly run by Masons but the Nazis ended up in control and have never stopped with the same program they had as Nazi’s.

Shalom

2 Likes

Here in Europe it’s 48 hrs before test, antibodies or vaccine

I’ve also heard the woman is the church or mary

1 Like

It looks like the wedding feast is at the end of the tribulation or the 1,000 year reign of Christ. It looks like it does not start until Armageddon timeframe at minimum. Good observation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. I hear you Dan. It is interesting and helpful to see how things are unfolding, and how they are lining up for the beast system at some point. As we are still in the age of grace, even though there is so much wickedness around us, I try to see how God might be moving too as in the days of still the age of grace. It may be helpful to view in this way as well too because it might be needed to consider in order also to understand some things too we might be looking at. Blessings.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking time to respond appreciate your reply very much :pray::heart:

I am grateful for your response , I really love the way you have explained with the tempting of Jesus …thank you :pray::heart:

1 Like

I say both a two fold prophecy then and now!

1 Like

Thank you for your message , it has made me think deeply , it saddened me deeply to see such theatrics and how it’s happening everywhere I’ve left 2 churches because of this … Again thank you TCC :pray::heart:
I think JD said to die ( give your whole self to Christ) to self daily . Some days for me it’s hourly :pray::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I hope you are correct would love to see some kind of awakening before the 7.

This is where we would differ Dan. Because the 1st seal has historically been seen for centuries as far more good than evil, I would chalk thinking it is deception and AC to an age that might tend too see too much conspiracy as we certainly are prone to do. But I could be wrong. I am just saying I leave room for God in that equation. And I see God and the deep state players as two separate entities. I say that tongue-in-cheek of course. I know what you are saying. I just don’t think we leave much room for God in this. We just cosign our age to Satan practically. And he is not sovereign. And its still the age of grace. I understand the temptation. I am guilty in areas of this too. But it should concern us that we have not permitted God a place in much of this. We know how things go to a degree…and we fill in a lot of blanks presuming we are tracking with the spirit of prophecy. But it may come out differently. It is a reasonable danger to warn against…one specific to our age for sure at least is all.

Ok, my actual answer to your quote though is this: That would be true Dan if it were 1980. But are we not on the verge of completely losing the country and the constitution? The stakes are higher than you are sharing here. Now is the time. If Biden regime is not stopped…then Biden (not Trump) is the last president (ok Harris…but whatever…lol). In other words the dems will be the imperialistic ruling party and America is gone. So let’s just say someone in politics knew what time it was. If we see it now, could not some see it going into things a few years back…or certainly along the way? Or is our way of concluded more informed that what drama we see now play out before our eyes might infer? Just saying.

I’d buy that if Christians were aware there were four horses (one white) in Zachariah too. And the white being Cyrus. No one is talking about this. Not even NAR…they don’t study their bibles areal. So I seriously doubt they would use Trump to wink at that to a world that would not be able to see that in the bible. Like I mentioned before someone told me that COVID was the 1st seal and fake apocalypses. I don’t think the real apocalypses is a fake version of itself. I think its a fake pandemic, yes. But their famed messiah did not affirm Israel, nor broker the Abraham Accords, nor stare down China, nor stare down North Korea, nor brought the stock market to highest point ever, nor bring back manufacturing, nor challenge the deep state narrative. You are willing to go too many miles to see deception in a world where God in on the throne of a time of grace. You are far more a gambling man than eye brother. I go for risk extraordinaire. But I would find it far too risky to see everything as conspiracy. Man only lives 70 to 80 years. Just saying…i think that might be seeing a little too far into things we don’t know. There are things we can measure though. It is safer, not as risky, not as sexy. But conservative investments do pay often. Blessings.