May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

…and Trump is planning to start up maga mega rallies again soon? Expanding and securing the Abraham accords? NAR faith and Freemason? Many diverted from THE TRUTH to seek the truth in this world, the unveiling of evil and following Q psy-ops and Simon Parkes in the UK (Q advocate and messenger, consciousness promoter and allegedly married to a reptilian alien) will leap on this…to their peril. 2 sides of the same coin. Satan is a forgerer and liar and I suspect there will be satanic martyrs in the process that will allegedly be imprisoned or executed in the process. I pray right wing Christians will open their eyes to what might be revealed soon, including UFO disclosures and perhaps an alien antichrist?

I’ve prayed to God about not involving myself in unnecessary speculation and to focus on prayer, His word and bringing others to Jesus through the simplicity of the Gospel but I’m afraid through all the listening, research and prayer I have done over the last year, this is on my heart to share. It may come to nought but I pray these fears will resonate with others about a huge impending double bluff. Not looking for any argument. Just laying this down here and will step away quietly in prayer.

Maranatha :pray::pray::pray::sparkling_heart: xx

6 Likes

yes I found the Luciferase component quite interesting as well

3 Likes

Completely agree with everything, it’s on my heart as well

1 Like

I am leary of any little known (or otherwise) person who has a youtube teaching ministry
especially women.

Renee teaches annihilation in the lake of fire instead of eternal punishment in hell.
We almost need to vet teachers before we allow them to deposit any of their interpretation
into our minds in these deceptive times.

Gigi- aka Debbie Downer.

10 Likes

@trustandfaith
I had two very good friends. One passed away last July and the other totally has given herself
over to deception of Q, Trump and the false prophets so that I have finally had to sever ties
with her.

Praise God for this forum as my friend slot was completely open. :grin:

15 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

3 Likes

You know, I’m conservative and a complementarian. So I don’t really listen to women preachers because I understand how the scriptures differs. Yet Deborah was permitted in the Old Testament to lead as a judge because men were weak. And in this case, wow, I would have to say that this is the first time I have heard this and I don’t 100% have buyin here. But what she says does have huge relevance and may in fact be the way to understand it. Some remote female youtbuber that has a small reach in the corner of the internet might be the 'thing that is" from being “the thing that is not.” Very interesting perspective. Thanks for sharing this Ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re all your very good friends now Shirley xx

2 Likes

“get vaxd or wear mask til you do, the choice is yours”

then

“unvaxd people will pay the price”

warnings lol.

have to laugh to keep from crying. and it helps to remember the Lord laughs at this too.

"The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
‘Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.’

He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision."

-Psalm 2:3-4

“Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.”

<3

7 Likes

@Gigi
I have experienced the same. Recently spoke to her and she is so caught up in Trump’s return, and stories of tunnels and tribunals, that I felt like we were on two different planets. She gives no thought to end times. It’s all about a great revival. Nothing she repeats from the “prophets” is supported by Scripture, and that doesn’t seem to bother her. It is a shame to see another division between believers. The enemy is at work.

4 Likes

Renee absolutely is preaching the right gospel and that is the only topic I usually will strongly speak up about. In relation to what was being discussed - the gospel, I know she’s teaching truth. You would be hard pressed to find any teacher, including JD that you agree with on absolutely everything. Not preaching the true gospel is the only thing worth separating from a teacher for in my opinion. And I feel this way because do you know how many aren’t preaching the right gospel?? Almost all of them. This “repent of your sins” … “turn from your sins” to be saved has completely taken over and it’s going to land people in hell because it’s works salvation. I’d rather listen to someone with the right gospel with possibly an incorrect perception of hell than someone preaching the wrong gospel that’s actually leading people to hell.

Also my interpretation of women was in relation to being pastors, not just spreading the good news. Renee’s channel is almost solely based on spreading the gospel and disputing works salvation. If we say she shouldn’t be doing this, that’s like saying women shouldn’t share the gospel and also should we then (you snd I) as women even be in a forum sharing our opinion on scripture? In my opinion there is no difference.

2 Likes

Catherine, it is easy to mistake some areas of scripture. We all do it. But I believe you are thinking of the woman caught in adultery…which interestingly enough would be rather similar, only in this story Jesus never told her to stop sinning…yet many in her village believed" John 4.

In the case of the woman caught in adultery, yes Jesus did tell her to go and sin no more AFTER He forgave her and demonstrated that He was greater than her persecutors. Awesome. I believe if we are born again we will have this inner calling and sanctifying away from sin. That is part of the new life. Amen.

5 Likes

“The Red Cross said vaccinated people can’t donate plasma because the shot counteracts existing antibodies.” Wow!
https://www.komu.com/news/covid19/vaccine/american-red-cross-says-vaccinated-donors-can-give-blood-not-convalescent-plasma/article_d137f5c8-7616-11eb-9715-6707fa0d47d6.html

7 Likes

Awesome find :slight_smile:

Do you remember a date or a title? They have audios of their sermons here:

2 Likes

Oh wow, fantastic things happening
On this live stream… one lad just got saved

1 Like

David Reagan of Lamb and Lion Ministries & Christ in Prophecy on youTube also holds that belief on Hell (Conditionalist Viewpoint) according to his book God’s Plan for the Ages. However, he and Renee differ quite a bit on other doctrines. Just saying.

I follow then both, but do not embrace that viewpoint.

Also, I am curious… do you guys think a preacher/teacher who holds ANY doctrinal viewpoint that differs from the one you hold as someone to be avoided? The doctrine of salvation excluded, of course. :slight_smile:

I looked and looked and can’t find it, I don’t know if was a u tube only video and therefore not considered a sermon? He wasn’t standing before his church, just being video taped. I know it was either second half of 2019 or first half of 2020, I believe was titled “how they will explain away the rapture”. I emailed the church to see if they can send it to me, I’ll let you know when they respond! :blush:

I agree completely. We can’t claim any rewards for our behaviour. I am not at all agreeing with a doctrine that supports works for salvation. Jesus did it all on the cross.

5 Likes

Maybe because there are millions of Dandelions every year. Maybe because they are so common. I was at work looking down at a dandelion and mused how beautiful they are. I hadn’t ever realized it. Enjoy your dandelions.
:smirk:

1 Like