May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you for posting it.

Is it safe? I dont know. Then you should do your research. I am sick and tired of these “we cannot say if its safe or not” phrases. The bible is very clear about good and evil. Jesus never said “well I dont know, we will see if its bad”.

These phrases are reminding me always of the snake. And in these times I only want to listen to preachers who are having a clear opinion of what these times are. Regardless of the consequenzes.

@JoshuaYeshua Thank you for the data. Please to everyone: Never forget, that only 1 % of these reactions are reported to Vaers. The death curve is much much much higher!

7 Likes

https://www.9news.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/colorado-covid-vaccine-wristband/73-8724b8ed-071b-4fc3-9931-f067b5efb64e

Oregonians can go maskless outside, must show proof of vaccination to forgo masks indoors, state says - oregonlive.com

2 Likes
4 Likes

Definitely an eye opener with my morning coffee, picture worth a thousand words (not reported) :mask:
Thank you brother :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Doc

1 Like

No surprise at all. FB, Twitter, YT all the enemy.

In defense of Jack, this video was made over 4 months ago when the vaccines were first rolling out. Not much was known yet but he has not taken the vaccine and says although it is an individual’s right to decide, he is against it. He has come out very strongly with the word of the imminent coming of Jesus and is doing everything he can to bring people to Jesus before it is too late. He has already prepared his staff for the possibility in the future of going to jail over it. He was one of the first churches to open during Covid when many churches told him it wasn’t a good idea and his church and Sunday sermons online has grown exponentially since then, especially online with so many not able to go to their own churches. He may not be for everyone and that is ok.

4 Likes

I watch Amir mostly for information as well to what is happening in Israel. Jack Hibbs will not take the vaccine and he did get Covid, I believe in October.
Another one that shocked me was Franklin Graham pushing for people to get the vaccine. Very, very disappointed. No pastor should be recommending the vaccine to their flock.
I feel it is everyone’s own decision but I will not be getting it. Many in my family have except my two sons thankfully although I believe both have had Covid. Scary times coming. Every day I wake up and wonder what next?

5 Likes

Feeling that nudge again. I have to listen and share.
Remembering something Pastor JD has shared during sermons and prophecy updates.
He asked a person what it was he said that touched them. That person responded that it wasn’t what he said. He then explains we should not get in the way of the Holy Spirit.
The message we hear from a pastor or from God’s word may be different for each of us. It is meant for each person at that particular time in our life.
I’m led to say this to remind us it isn’t our “job” to convince another how/what to believe. We are to share the “good news” then get out of the way and let the Holy Spirit do what is meant to be done.
We each have our interpretations; we won’t know who is right until we meet Jesus, then we will know, then being right won’t matter.
Practice the fruits of the spirit. Let God be judge and ruler. Let the Holy Spirit work within each of us.

14 Likes

“Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Men and brethren, what shall we do?” Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.” (Acts 2:37-39)

It’s the “cut to the heart” that I equate repentance. They believed and were immediately convicted of their sins. It is the work of the Holy Spirit in each of us to convict us of our sins. “And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin..” (John 16:8) If we abide in Christ, the Holy Spirit will “convict” us of our sins, and they are, aside from the obvious, different for every person. We must be still and allow the Spirit to work in our hearts, and He will. I have never considered there may be unknown sin in my life.

Thank God He sees our heart and therein is the crux of our salvation. God knows us better than we know ourselves. I ask the Lord in prayer to show me where I might be veering off course, and He is faithful and just to reveal those areas of this sinner’s life where I need Him to work. It’s His work and my constant desire to grow closer to Jesus. My prayer – That He may increase and I may decrease, more of Him, less of me.

I knew an old preacher who used to say he had a D.D. degree – Die Daily! If that is considered “works” then count me in – it has changed my life because He has changed me!

5 Likes

At the very heart of things, especially in these days of time running out, yes! I personally want to focus on praying for the lost and being salt and light. That is why I try to move more quickly past discussions that can hold me there too long. God’s got this. I love you, dear brethren, meanwhile. :hibiscus:

6 Likes
2 Likes

They aren’t all dying of covid, a lot didnt get vaccinated, theres a massive shortage of food some dying of starvation, massive famine, locusts, lack of money and help… but they’re not dying quick enough… so now they begin vaccinating en masse, and tell the rest of the world its another variant, so everyone else has to be vaccinated too… lie upon lie upon lie, disasters are happening world wide, lots of reports about earthquakes,
volcanoes floods fires they say that they are moving people to safety, thousands but never any photos or film of it, no refugee camps. No human stories of what happened to them… that’s always been the way before… but not this time…no appeals for help from governments or charities… the pyres burn all the time anyway it’s a big country, poor, lack of hygiene… in normal times thousands die, but it all feeds the lie they tell… and people listen and queue for another installment of poison to be pumped into them…

2 Likes

Thank you Grace. Sometimes that nudge just doesn’t stop until I do what I’m supposed to do.
Love you Sister! God bless!

3 Likes

May we all be prompt in responding to the Holy Spirit’s nudges, BeKind. Amen, and love you, too! I am encouraged to use this day even more for God’s glory. The realities of daily life can whittle me down—sometimes before noon—but God!

5 Likes

Rockets falling in Galilee, from south Lebanon… praying for them xx

4 Likes

Put the liability back on them, schools or work requiring the injection.
Have a friend outside the system send them this liability form for their legal team to mull over and then if still required, you get them to sign first before taking actions
https://home.solari.com/employer-school-disclosure-form-for-covid-19-injections/

3 Likes