May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I also have since heard Jack state that the vaccine is not the mark of the beast but it is conditioning people to take the mark.

1 Like

It is not the mark of the beast. You will know it is the mark because you will have to swear allegiance to the anrichrist.
We should be gone by then!
Marantha!

1 Like

Justin Trudeauā€¦build back better, globallyā€¦the Reset plan

OTTAWA ā€“ The COVID-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented economic and social challenges worldwide. These effects have been particularly damaging for many of Canadaā€™s partners in Africa. Canada is one of the leading contributors to the global fight against COVID-19, and we will continue to support this effort as we work to recover from the crisis ā€“ because we canā€™t beat the virus at home unless we beat it everywhere.

ā€œWe canā€™t defeat this virus and build back better at home unless all countries have the resources to respond to and recover from this global challenge.

2 Likes

Thanks MamaB those sites are great, Iā€™ve been reading and checking outā€¦ it all brings the bible alive dosent it, Iā€™m really enjoying my bible, but I wish Iā€™d done this years ago, all that time I was wasting when I could have been learning and enjoying so much. Like I said before, the best book I ever had, and didnt readā€¦ :heart:

1 Like

People are worshipping science and this vaccine though.

1 Like

Rev13:15 he was permitted to give breath to this statue, and even make it speak. Then the statue ordered that anyone refusing to worship it must die
Rev13:16 he required everyone great and small, rich and poor, slave and free to be tattooed with a certain mark on the right hand or the forehead

2 Likes

Ermā€¦ :worried: I have just found light hearted news report from 2018 about a guillotine being seen on top of a building in Greenpointā€¦ a man says itā€™s an advert for free healthcare!!.?.. but in the comments someone saysā€¦
The US has 35000 in the united states waiting to be usedā€¦
I always read the comments they very often have more news in them than the newsā€¦ should I ask where?

1 Like

Where Trudeau is taking Canada

1 Like

Iā€™m really new to this soā€¦ I think because the verse follows one after another then the events will just run one from anotherā€¦ people will be in awe, so if it threatens anyone not worshipping maybe it will be like the passout stamps we used to get in a club if we left to go back inā€¦but to show that you have been ā€¦

I made this link the other day,ā€¦ I realised thatā€™s why Britain is importing Islamics the Government wont stop them coming, then theyā€™re putting them up in hotelsā€¦ while our VETS are sleeping on the streetsā€¦ home made religious warfare, then to stop that universal religion, worship for allā€¦

5 Likes

Every time I see ā€œgreen passā€ I think of how this could twin up with a sustainable living social credit. Did you keep your CO2 emissions below x last year? You get a Green Pass!

7 Likes

And never forget, you only get a pass, when you take the jab!

1 Like

Here are a few verses from Revelation that describe how it will be when we are asked to take the mark (if we are still here which I am doubting).
Revelation 13:12 ā€œAnd he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.ā€

Revelation 13:15 "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Revelation 14:9
"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

The third angel tells us in the last verse that any who worship AND receive the mark will have the wrath of God. There will be no mistaking it for us who are Christians. We will know that by taking this mark of the beast we will be worshipping the antichrist and we will not be allowed to do ANYTHING without this mark. These verses are very specific on how this will happen.

Below is an article that also explains how we will know what will actually be the mark of the beast.
Hope this helps!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.oklahoman.com/amp/323205007

3 Likes

https://eminetra.com/covid-19-news-uk-to-give-third-doses-in-worlds-largest-booster-trial/556189/

Pharma bodies aim to jab worldā€™s adults by year end via shared shots

1 Like

Yes Iā€™ve heard him and other pastors such as Tom Hughes, Brandon Holthaus and Mark Hitchcock say the same thing.

1 Like

Agree with you but look at all the ways our Constitutional rights have already been violated over the past year. Starting with there is no exception for a virus. Yet it was all allowed and I believe will continue to be with Biden in the White House, Dems controlling Congress and complicit media in the tank for the globalist leftist agenda.

1 Like

Perhaps before going any further, you should describe what you feel the difference between Worship and Allegiance is?

I think this is where the problem of discussion is.

For me, to worship God for example, is to give my allegiance to our King Jesus who is God.

If you donā€™t, you are by definition antichrist (without Christ).

Allegiance is implied here, and the fact that those who refuse are beheaded or otherwise cinches the delineation between the two different choices.

You will not be given the mark unless you want it, and decide to go for it. You will not be benefitted or given it by some kind of grace, quite the contrary.

7 Likes

I have learned so much from Pastor Holthaus.
Eagerly look forward to his updates too.

2 Likes

He causes all both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Fatherā€™s name written on their foreheads.
Revelation 13:16,17; 14:1,2
It appears the marks delineate who belongs to whom, like when you brand something. It seems the beast is counterfeiting the seal that God has placed on those who belong to and worship Him.

1 Like