May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Bill gates has a video talking about the next pandemic will really get the people’s attention. He said there will be another. After he said that he and Melinda got a big smile on their faces.

5 Likes

Here in FL we haven’t had a mask mandate for months and we are completely open ie. businesses, restaurants, schools, etc. and the majority of people out and about - even outside - are still wearing masks. A large percentage of our elderly population were vaccinated so some of the elderly I see wearing masks have likely been vaccinated. The other large group I see with masks on are college-age. (I live in a college town.) It’s the age groups in the middle that I see without masks most of the time.

5 Likes

Hi Dennis,
I just tried to watch the vid, but it said “unavailable” ? that owner only enables it to be seen on y.t. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for sharing though.

@dlcv …Thank you so much Dennis, God Bless you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :slightly_smiling_face: very appreciated!!

I’m in FL; last week our governor ended the “emergency Covid” status by executive order to begin on June 1. That includes no mask mandate (which we haven’t had here for months), social distancing, etc. The blue “one way” tape in grocery aisles have been gone for a long time. In a clip of the press conference I saw, Governor said, “If people disagree with this then they don’t believe in the science, the data, or the vaccines.” I liked him throwing their phrases back at them. Our Gov. has also said he will not permit vaccine passes. I heard an interesting bit about this on our local news today: cruise ships can start running again and we have several ports depending on the cruise line BUT cruise lines that are requiring vaccine passes will not be permitted to leave from a FL port due to state not permitting them.

After the CDC announcement of “no masks needed outside;” Disney announced its updated rules: no masks needed outside but still must be worn on rides and standing in line, with social distancing. So here’s a conundrum: many of the rides are outside, including the lines to get on sooooo…which “rule” takes precedence in that case? Gah! 1984 double speak.

6 Likes

Thank you pastor JD for continuing to speak the truth of God’s Word at a time of near universal deception all around us, and for sharing the comfort of the Blessed Hope of our Lord’s soon appearing with our family–and so many others.

Hearing JB’s testimony was such a blessing last Thursday. As was the story of the little children at the ABC Day Care center in Africa. The message is going out far and wide, to all nations tribes and tongues, and soon we will all be singing together in heaven! You and my husband will be able to sing and carry a tune. :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1: :pray: :pray: :pray: God Bless and Maranatha!

10 Likes

Hi there. Yes, I saw that on-line but can’t seem to find it again. Do you by chance have a link? If not that’s ok too! Thank you for reminding me about that clip. Blessings

JERUSALEM : A CUP OF TREMBLING!

The Rapture: The Event That Will Shock the World!:
https://olivetreeviews.org/the-rapture-the-event-that-will-shock-the-world/

As Jan Markel beautifully put it…Israel is God’s prophectic timepiece with Jerusalem as the minute hand and the temple mount as the small hand!

Is it any surprise to see the nations of the world in an uproar over Jerusalem? It is a city that lay essentially in ruin for two millennia, unworthy of international attention, and making little noise or news. Now the nations of the world, including the United Nations, regularly debate the fate of this city, while the Muslim nations even threaten warfare of their Jihad.

Today rather than a backwater town of poverty and desolation as described by Mark Twain on his visit here in 1867, Jerusalem has become a vibrant and modern city at the hand of the Jewish people since its capture in 1967. The three major religions have now found their place under their custodianship, and archaeological discoveries are lovingly uncovered nearly daily testifying to Jewish history and presence, and preserved in the exquisite Israel Museum.

When former President Trump of the United States declared America’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, it ignited a firestorm of objection around the world, from Rome to Mecca to Tehran. Never mind that nothing whatsoever has changed from the day before the declaration, and the Israeli parliament and supreme court and administrative buildings remain where they have been since the state’s founding in 1948, the declaration has stirred the already simmering and irrational pot!

The Prophets of the Bible have previsioned such a state of affairs. This same city from which came forth the Torah, and in which the Messiah was crucified and rose in resurrection, and his disciples brought that word to the world, is mentioned countless times in the Scriptures as sacred to God, both in the past, present, and future. Jerusalem is never once mentioned in the Quran, written many centuries after the life of Yeshua, and millennia after Moses. Jerusalem is called the city and capital of David the Jew, going back to the 10th Century BC, and remains at the center of the Biblical accounts throughout, right to the final book of Revelation.

After two destructions by foreign invaders, and two exiles from the Holy City, the Jewish people have once again returned to the city of their origins to restore its fortunes, just as written in the Prophet Joel, chapter 3:

For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat , and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.”

There is little doubt that the parting of the Holy Land is central to all nations in their political programs! Things have been getting more tense in Jerusalem for weeks, and Monday the 10th of May 2021 was the day when tensions really started to boil over. The violence that we witnessed in the streets of Jerusalem shocked the entire globe, and it threatens to spark a major regional conflict. At one point, a tree that had been set on fire on the Temple Mount was burning wildly out of control, and that was a perfect metaphor for the emotions that we witnessed on both sides.

In response to the chaos in Jerusalem, Hamas fired more than 160 rockets into Israel, and the IDF responded by striking several targets in the Gaza strip.

We haven’t seen hostilities in the region reach this level in a long, long time.

Politicians around the globe are crying out for peace to be restored, but the leader of Hamas is indicating that more violence may be coming…

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh said on Monday night that “Jerusalem has called and Gaza has responded. We will continue as long as Israel does not stop the aggression and terrorism in Jerusalem and at the al-Aqsa Mosque.”

And Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is publicly warning that “the current conflict could continue for some time”…

“We are in a fight on several fronts: Jerusalem, Gaza and elsewhere in the country. This evening, on Jerusalem Day, the terrorist organizations in Gaza have crossed a red line and attacked us with missiles in the outskirts of Jerusalem,” Netanyahu said at a ceremony at Ammunition Hill to mark Jerusalem Day.

These types of events are not unusual for the Temple Mount, as they have been going on for years, but this time some things have changed. For one, the Abraham Accords now exist between Israel and a nice handful of Muslim nations, and two, the United States has a ‘president’ that is very pro-Palestinian, and wants very much to be the one who creates the Two State Solution. If the tensions and terrors currently going on on the Temple Mount do advance to war, then it is highly likely the Two State Solution will rise up from the ashes.

A major war in the Middle East is inevitably coming. Israel, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and Iran have all been preparing for such a war for decades, and when it finally arrives the death and destruction it will cause will stun the entire planet.

Over the next few days, the eyes of the world will be on Jerusalem, and one false move would spark a major war!

I believe very soon one of these days the sand will finally run out of the hourglass!

ISRAEL PREPARING FOR GROUND WAR IN GAZA AS TERRORISTS FIRE 1,000+ ROCKETS IN 36 HOURS – MOST SEVERE ATTACKS SINCE 2014 ROCKET WAR!:
After taking out several top Hamas, Islamic Jihad terrorist leaders in airstrikes, IDF now moving battle tanks into position, mobilizing combat units.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke to the nation late Tuesday night in a brief live televised address, preparing the nation for a longer and more intensive campaign against the terror forces in Gaza.

“Yesterday and today, the IDF attacked hundreds of Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorist targets in the Gaza Strip,” Netanyahu said. “We have eliminated dozens of terrorists, including senior commanders. We have bombed Hamas command centers and toppled buildings that serve the terrorist organizations. We will continue to attack with all force.”

“We have just finished a consultation and assessment of the situation with the heads of the security establishment and we made decisions,” Netanyahu continued. “Hamas and Islamic Jihad have paid and – I tell you here – will pay a very heavy price for their aggression.”

THE COUNTDOWN TO AN ISRAELI WAR WITH IRAN HAS BEGUN!:
A small army of top Israeli national security officials descended on Washington last week for their first in-person consultations with the Biden administration over its intention to return to the Iran nuclear deal.The Israelis’ overriding mission was clear: to look their U.S. counterparts in the eye and gauge if their worst fears about Washington’s plans were in fact true. Was Biden really committed to a straight-up return to the nuclear deal negotiated by then-President Barack Obama in 2015? Was the administration really determined to grant the Iranian regime billions of dollars in sanctions relief without first securing fundamental changes to the nuclear deal’s major flaws—including a** series of sunset clauses that start lifting constraints on Iran’s ballistic missile program in 2023 and its advanced centrifuge program in 2024, as well as its lack of an ironclad verification regime? Were the Biden officials in fact impervious to Israel’s warning that a return to the agreement would disastrously heighten the threat posed to Israel’s security?

The answers the Israelis got? Yes, yes, and yes. Based on their own intelligence about the indirect talks being held in Vienna to bring the United States and Iran back into compliance with the nuclear deal, the Israelis arrived in Washington with low expectations. These expectations were met. Israel’s bleak assessment about the administration’s determination to resurrect the Iran deal without significant modifications was confirmed in full.

These headlines say it all…
• Israel ‘is heading for full-scale WAR’, UN warns, as clashes between Jews and Arabs spark ‘civil war’ in one city: 36 Palestinians and five Israelis now dead as Gaza is bombarded and Hamas rockets continue to fall!
•WAR DRUMS: 160 Rockets fired at Israel, IDF strikes back, Bomb shelters opened, Resistance ready, ticking time bomb ready to explode!
• Over 1,000 rockets fired at Israel from Gaza since start of escalation!
• Israel Escalates Attack On Gaza, No End In Sight**
• Is massive Hamas attack on Israel the assault Iran warned of? - analysis!
• Prime Minister Netanyahu says Hamas, Islamic Jihad will pay a heavy price!
• Gaza: Hamas, Islamic Jihad vow to step up rockets against Israel!
• Hamas leader declares ‘victory in battle for Jerusalem’ as rocket salvos hammer Israel!

My pdf on the TOP 20 END TIME SIGNS speaks on the 2 words CONVERGENCE and AGENDA that define the very final moments that we are living in! Please use it to wake people up in these very final moments!:

We are on the cusp on the rapture!!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

26 Likes

Amen- I completely agree thank you for posting this- God Bless you and I pray we are given courage like His disciples to stand for Christ no matter we may face :pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

@RoseLilly
Hi Lillianna,

We have brand new Rules of Conduct on the Forum that all are responsible for knowing.

As such I am very limited in what I can say in rebuttal to what you have said. But at the same time I feel compelled to respond.
So please keep that in mind when you read my very limited response.

I completely disagree with you. When the Holy Scriptures are read in Context under a finer tooth comb lens (a closer look) you will discover that the Rapture will take place right on time according to God’s timetable, it does not qualify as an early escape.

Just because someone is pre-Trib, you can not make the blanket assumption that they are not as prepared as those who are not pre-Trib.
We talk about preparedness on the Forum all the time, and for the most part everyone here is pre-Trib.

I disagree again. The Word of God when read in Context describes everything we are seeing now, and what we have yet to see, as well as what we will not be present to see. The church has been planning on this time of history for 2000 years plus some change. The clergy have always known, they just have not always taught it like they should have been all along.

Word of God clearly says that an apostate church will be present in the end of days prior to the Rapture. The key now is finding a good solid Christian Church that teaches the FULL counsel of God. We will not change apostate churches.

Good we agree. We do not need to worry because we will not be here. But the churches that are left behind will need to worry. Their choice will be simple.

What??? Anyone who is not Born again of the Spirit of God will not be Raptured, Period. You have all sorts of people looking just for escape, who are not Christian to begin with.

You just made my point, they are not Christian. They do not Rapture, they are left behind.

We will not be going through the tribulation, we will not be here. So I assume you are talking to the unsaved, the lost.

I would say that most here on the Forum, have already asked those hard questions. We welcome legitimate questions to help others understand the truth. That is about all I can say.
Agape,
Ken

27 Likes

Being pretrib doesn’t mean I never thought I’d face difficult things. It doesn’t mean I didn’t prepare for difficult times. It doesn’t mean I thought difficult things were for other people only, in far off places. It means I know I won’t have God’s wrath. Man’s wrath, Satan’s wrath, yes.

It is very frustrating to see non-pretrib people thinking pretrib folks are just escapists expecting easy times.

We simply believe we don’t experience God’s wrath. Period. Difficult times won’t make us lose our faith.

Pastor Andy Wood is about 47 lessons into teaching the pretrib rapture. Please don’t tell folks here that there’s no substance to this belief. You could go listen to what he has to teach if you’d genuinely like to know.

I want to add one more thing: my family and I have been preparing for difficult times ahead. I won’t go into detail, but our thinking is that we may need to help neighbors, friends, etc. as things get worse. We all still believe in a pretrib rapture, but we also understand there will be increasing difficulty until then and one thing we can do is prepare for ourselves and others. If the rapture comes sooner and we don’t need that preparation, then someone else can enjoy it all when we’re gone.

Pretrib people shouldn’t be dismissed as unprepared spiritually, physically, and mentally. We are keenly aware of the times. And we are essentially doing what the Lord taught us to pray for in his prayer: thy Kingdom come. Eagerly looking forward to the rapture, to be with Jesus, and his eventual Kingdom is not being ill-prepared. It’s having faith. Preparing in other ways as the Holy Spirit directs is simply in addition.

You have a different belief. That’s fine. In the end, believers in Jesus have the same destination. But please don’t come to a forum of a pretrib rapture pastor’s teachings are discussed and get digs in to possibly start an argument. I am so weary of discord. I don’t frequent the places where others disagree with me on contentious things because I don’t want to stir up strife. Why come here to get after pretrib believers for not being prepared, possibly losing their faith, not expecting to see hard times, etc.? It is so wearying. That is everywhere; it’s a joy to come to this forum and just be with like-minded believers and not always have to take a punch to the gut.

44 Likes

@julie
@YosemiteMountainMan
Beautifully said. I learned so much from reading through your posts here.
Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :hugs:

7 Likes

:heart:

Wasn’t it Dr. J. Vernon McGee who always closed his radio show out with the phrase, “Keep looking up”? The Bride of Christ is waiting. Let’s make sure we’re ready to meet our Bridegroom. :blush:

15 Likes

As always…sensible responses to the speculation of another opinion!

I am so in love with Jesus and don’t hesitate to speak of HIS soon coming and my desire for the rapture to happen now!
I recently made reference to just that in a conversation with my non-believing niece who angrily responded by asking…So you’re anxious and hoping for me to experience the horrors you speak of including my going to hell? It was more than revealing as it’s obvious that she and the MANY who have heard the TRUTH yet reject Christ know exactly what the consequences will be…as if they’re rejoicing in their fate. They know that they are choosing eternal torment instead of facing our Loving Father to be spared by Jesus sacrifice. And why? It’s because they’ve allowed Satan to capture their minds thus their hearts…for where the mind is, the heart will follow!

Maranatha Lord…PLEASE come quickly!

10 Likes

@julie,

An excellent post in keeping with the new Forum Code of Conduct from what I can see.
You are better than I.
Agape,
Ken

6 Likes
5 Likes

The things of this world will grow strangely dim. Many people did not let it grow dim so God made it darker. They still did not let it grow dim so God made it darker. They still didn’t let it grow dim so God made it stranger.

4 Likes

great way to put that. if the tribulation is a time of God’s wrath, it would make sense for believers to not be here for it. which is a fine thing to look forward to, and indeed it does not mean one considers it to be our savior. it is normal to look forward to the blessings of God, and His Word even tells us lots about what His blessings specifically will be.

(though I will acknowledge there may be people who treat the rapture like an idol and don’t get in deep with God like they should. I just wouldn’t put pretrib thinkers all in that box together.)

many people who must experience God’s wrath will fortunately come to a place of putting their faith in Him. but if we already have that, then yeah, pre-trib makes more sense to me. we won’t need to be here.

I spose God could always have His own reasons for having us here any time, though. the thing for me is, I have not studied end-times in the Bible nearly enough to have my own grounded perspective on it. I trust farag on many things, so I take all his preaching seriously but I leave room for the fact that I don’t know enough to stand on my own in the topic of rapture or end-times. so I’m not pre-trib or anything else, just still learning.

4 Likes

@Wjpower77

Hi William,
I enjoyed this very much it is deeply profound in Gods Wisdom.
I would add while it continues to get darker and stranger for some, it gets brighter for others who know what awaits them.
Agape,
Ken

4 Likes

@alllllz

Hi Allison,
One of the reasons I call the Forum my home is because of Pastor JD and Pastor Mac, and always also because of the rich Christian fellowship.

Please understand that the teaching here is always on the mark, full of truth and love.

As of yet, (and I do try) I have not found one thing to disagree with in the teaching of the Word by Pastor JD and Pastor Mac. It is always spot on and in context.

If you knew me well, you would know that I would not say this unless it were true. I have only been able to say it about a handful of pastors in the past.

Please don’t think I have them on a pedestal, I certainly do not. But I do know true Men of God when I see them.

I guess what I am trying to say is that God brought you here to the right place, at the right time.
God Bless you.
Agape,
Ken

14 Likes

Wow, blast from the past. Haven’t thought of that song in ages.

10 Likes