May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yes,
I agree I like the ministry and the teaching he has one of the best teachings on the rev 12 sign I have seen.

He keeps you up to date on what is going on between him and pastor JD you get a very good view of what is going on.

Shalom

1 Like

Have you watched Missionary Spencer Smith’s Third Adam series (there are three of them now). The NWO calls for unity… their goal is to get all the religions together into a one world religion. God calls us to be set apart.

I know you meant unity within the body, but just saying because I recently watched part 3 and when you mentioned unity it popped into my head and thought I’d share for those who might like to watch.

BTW… I did a quote from Wren but the system did a reply to Teren! No idea why it did that but it won’t let me remove the reply to Teren part. Sorry!

2 Likes

I am loving his bible study and learning so much! Revelation can be a tough book to understand and decipher. I agree between he and JD I am understanding more and more of what is to come and what to expect!
Blessings to you on this beautiful Sunday.

2 Likes

oo…new.

Thanks for this @Raininggrace - checking his teachings out now.

…right.

second attempt, this time on 0.75 playback speed…

2 Likes

I love a lot of his work on the Mazzaroth (stars and constellations - NOT Zodiac or Astrology! :slight_smile: )

It’s nice to see the true story of the stars in creation without the pollution of satan and evil over the millennia from the pagans.

3 Likes

@wren I believe Violet’s comment is to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had not read this before posting last night, as it wasn’t even on there when I looked at RR yesterday morning.

THIS, THIS is what I was saying about the woke folk.

Just an excerpt…go to Rapture Ready to read in it’s entirety.

God Warned Us :: By Daymond Duck

Published on: May 23, 2021 by RRadmin7 Category:Daymond Duck, General Articles

Here’s just the part I was talking about. From Daymond Duck

Eleven , more on Covid:

• On May 17, 2021, Pres. Biden said, “those who are not vaccinated will end up paying the price,” whatever that means.
  • The Democrats and some Republicans say a woman has a Constitutional right to choose what to do with her own body.
  • It looks like they say she has a Constitutional right to choose, if she wants to abort (kill) her baby, but she does not have a Constitutional right to choose if she wants to refuse to be vaccinated.
  • Perhaps they should be sued for denying women their Constitutional right to choose what to do with their own body.
  • For your information, as of May 17, 2021, almost one million people have signed a LifeSiteNews petition rejecting mandatory Covid vaccinations (the number of people that will “end up paying the price” may not be small).
4 Likes

Thank and bless you Wren :rose: :rose: :rose:Doc

1 Like

@Violet
Hi Violet,
Thank you for the vid share. I hadn’t heard of Spencer Smith, but just skimmed through one in this series a few minutes ago upon seeing your comment. I hope to take a closer look by tomorrow evening.
It is ironic because, this morning I had posted a link about NAR, the New Apostolic Reformation….(the link is further up in the thread) It is tied to ecumenism, (there are those pesky “isms” again, right) I believe that may be the type of false unity to which you were referring. And you are right, it is much different than unity among believers, who seek to unite in the truth of Christ Jesus, the Word of God. It turns out Spencer was also addressing that very thing. Lord willing I will able to write more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:tomorrow. Thanks again for your comment.

2 Likes

Hi, TCC when in Rev12:6 the woman fled into the wilderness, I take that to mean the woman =church does it say anywhere anything about the wilderness, what it will be like? I can only think of desert? But its talking about the wedding feast isnt it. Being well read I wonder if you have any thoughts… x thankyou in Christ x

Not TCC but Pretty sure the woman is believing Israel.

4 Likes

Am I right in thinking that it is the church and wedding feast…

Please explain in scripture as the rapture would already have taken place and this is on the earth correct?

I have never seen anything to show the wilderness as heaven?

Shalom

2 Likes

The wilderness is believed to be Petra. The woman is the remnant of Israel. There they will be face an army that can’t be numbered, however God will slay their enemies at Armageddon.

The Church has been gone. The remaining humans are either Jewish, Gentiles who have escaped the Mark and are saved or the enemies of God.

The wedding feast doesn’t take place until the Millennium.
(I’m not TCC either, just trying to be helpful) :blush:

7 Likes

Oh… I wonder where we will be between the rapture and the millennium… time will be different though eh,… thankyou x

Friend we’ll be kings and priests in heaven learning our jobs duties for the millennium dispensation period.

Hallelujah

5 Likes

I wanted to thank whoever recommended Pastor Lawson’s vids to me a while ago, as I watched a few yesterday and the Lord used them in a large way. I think it may have been you @TCC ? But I am not sure. It was not in this thread BTW, but some time back. It just took me a long time to get to it.

1 Like

I think it may have been @Gigi, @Violet :grin: I’m not entirely sure either. lol :wink:

1 Like

Thanks… it was actually a long time ago but I am slow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hardly slow :hugs: The post you are referring to caught my attention because I have also appreciated Pastor Lawson’s messages and I remembered because of that. I apologize if I’ve horned in on your conversation. I had to laugh at me tagging multiple people in the same sentence. Well, maybe I didn’t (have to laugh) but it made me laugh anyway. :grin: I’m trying to say in a very fumbling way that I am entirely laughing at myself. :wink: @Violet

1 Like