May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

thanks so much ken, I appreciate your assurance!! I have enjoyed your posts and take your viewpoint seriously. so that further adds to how I feel about farag now after what you’ve said. I completely agree I came to right place at the right time. I think around March of last year. :] thank you for your encouragement!!

7 Likes

@JoshuaYeshua

Hi Joshua,

First things first please read the new Forum Code of Conduct.

Next, there is too much to disagree with in your post to do it here publicly.

Here is my offer, I will sit down with you privately to show you where I disagree with you, and why, using the Word of God in the correct context. You also have a lot right, just not in context, or the right order.

I would also like to Invite another member (@FoxMan) to join us if he is available. That way you have a second opinion independent of me.
You will not hear anything that Pastor JD has already taught on.
Agape,
Ken

@JoshuaYeshua
Hi Joshua,
I see @FoxMan has declined to participate after leaving a comment as to his reason why. Truthfully I should have asked him first, and not volunteered him. I could find someone else.

I wish to reassure you that I have no intent to engage in or to start an argument with you. My offer to help still stands.

I believe that discussions can be fruitful in putting the end time puzzle together to gain a deeper understanding of the Word. In doing so it clears a lot of issues up for people.

Pastor JD did an excellent in depth teaching on this very subject.
Please check out his Prophesy Update 2020-08-09
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Proof

Agape,
Ken

2 Likes

Hi! I am with you in this. Something is not right. I think they’re planning on something, something more devious. We will see! Maranatha!

3 Likes

Yes like this fella does…

23 Likes

Here it is: See they grin…

3 Likes

Here is more news: Honor system, paper cards won't cut it for COVID-19 vaccine verification, experts say. 'Vaccine passports' are coming.

1 Like

https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/covid-vaccine-will-open-doors-for-many-but-how-best-to-prove-youve-had-the-shot

2 Likes

The next pandemic will be a real one. Because of the so called vaccines. Prof. Dr. Cahill and many others are speaking about what will happen when in autumn the vaccinated will be exposed to the wild virus. I expect many deaths. And I expect, that the unvaccinated will be held guilty for that. For me, its just the question, if I still be here. But that will never change my decision never getting the shot. If they force me, fine. The sin is on them. I have peace with that.

12 Likes

Sounds in line with Franklin Graham:

1 Like
2 Likes

Rapture Kit ~ How to’s

Link updated: Bro Tyler added additional links in description below the video.

2 Likes

Being nudged to share this thought.
Brothers and sisters, it is ever so important we set aside our strifes and truly show His love to one another. Time is of the essence.
His Word says love one another. We are to show His love, the love we feel from Him every day, to each person whose paths He provides to us. Keep only Him and His word in our hearts.
Keep your lamp full, keep your light shining for all to see Him. Things and thoughts can no longer be about us nor can they be of this world.
Pray for all people.
Many eyes are not seeing the deception of the evil one. Pray without ceasing. Be vigilant in and steadfast in His word.
Do not focus on the deceptions as those things are of this world.
Turn your eyes fully on Jesus. Do not stray.

22 Likes

Erdoğan hopes Pope Francis will mobilise Christian world against Israel!:

UN chief calls on Israel, Palestine to return to negotiations for 2-state solution!:
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/un-chief-calls-on-israel-palestine-to-return-to-negotiations-for-2-state-solution/2243579

Sen. Marco Rubio calls on US to take UFO reports ‘seriously’!:

Will Gaza conflict spark escalation on multiple fronts?!:
https://www.israelhayom.com/2021/05/16/concerns-grow-gaza-conflict-may-spark-escalation-on-multiple-fronts/

5 Likes

God will not include the righteous in his judgment upon the wicked. Genesis 18:25.

9 Likes

As always, Julie, such a solid response.

2 Likes

Does anyone connect Psalm 83 with the current conflict in Israel?

3 Likes

thank you so much. your post was perfect timing. the posts directly preceding yours are news articles that demonstrate what I’ve been concerned about seeing for a few days now, and they make me sad, though I am glad they were posted. I’m just saying your post was the perfect follow-up to all the bad news. thanks <3

2 Likes

We all belong to Christ, just that some people haven’t heard yet, :heart:

I’ve read your post and this is my response: You seem to be attempting to warn Christians with a pre-trib rapture orientation that they are unprepared for impending suffering, that they love the rapture more than they love Jesus, and that they are merely escapists.

I think you are making some false assumptions based on faulty logic here. Just because Christians believe that the rapture will occur before the great tribulation does not infer that Christians are lying on the beach, waiting to escape suffering without bothering to prepare for difficult times ahead.

If you read the posts of many in this forum, you will see evidence of people preparing for difficult times, people who are well aware of the times we live in, and people of faith who believe that Jesus will be with them through all their trials and tribulations.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

Perhaps it helps you to feel more secure in your faith if you choose to believe that the rapture will happen during or after the great tribulation.

I would like to encourage you to encourage your brothers and sisters in Christ instead of calling them escapists who love the rapture more than Jesus. I encourage you to read more posts, to not only get to know what the Christians in this forum believe, but to learn why they believe what they do. Also, I would encourage you to listen to pastor JD’s prophecy sermons. They are enlightening.

Lastly, could you please quote scriptures that inform your thinking.

18 Likes