May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

This has been a sad encounter for me.

I am so saddened and grieved that a person like Renee Roland, an unwed mother, Hollywood movie producer who is a metalhead groupie of Metadeth (who sings of Baphomet) who drinks,and smokes as she said because she likes to, with no training or accountibility can amass a subscription of 10,000 subscription youtube loyal followers thus providing her with money and gifts.

I continue to shout, “we are saved by grace alone”.

This is not about adding repentance to grace to be saved.
This is about taking and weaving a distortion so subtily and skillfully with scriptures so as
to lead followers into living a life free of conviction over any sin they wish to embrace.

We read the sriptural warnings about false teachers teaching doctrines of devils but we always think we can spot them. When in fact, they are annointed by Satan to seduce,
bewitch, beguile and deceive and are capable of “fooling the very elect if that were possible”.

It is the false teachers that bring division and sow discord.

I am grateful for the passion here for Grace Alone without works as that is my passion also.

Blessings

11 Likes

And sometimes those seeds stay in the ground for years dormant, until the right conditions for germination.

The old shell has to die for the new plant to be born. Praise God for the strength to hold on for the Dawn!

6 Likes

I was personally responding to @Ready2Fly22 my agreement with his story, and my agreement with his take on gospel. If anyone read this as attacking something they said, you are mistaken, if I don’t agree with people, I move on (I don’t argue) BUT if I agree, I try and support them. That is all this was, please don’t personalize, EXCEPT@Ready2Fly22
Blessings Doc

Moving on :footprints:

3 Likes

Wow yeah.

My joy and assurance of salvation only came when I gave up trying to earn it or maintain it. :slight_smile:

It was only in the lack of joy and of peace in the circumstances whatever they were, that I realized the problem, and read the solution finally in my heart.

I have not been suicidal, but I was at my end, and that is when He was able to take over, because I no longer stood in His way.

:wink: :heart:

8 Likes

It seems perhaps what is attempting to be considered here is grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.

Dr. Woods said above… Salvation is based upon the ONE CONDITION of faith of which repentance is a vital part… because one cannot believe in Christ without first having gone from doubt, confusion, or unbelief to belief, hence changed the mind, hence repentance. Hence, faith alone in Christ alone.

2 Likes

YES, I love this. That fits perfect with my experience! Thanks Jack.

2 Likes

I have hope for those seeds for my unsaved parent, as strained as our relationship is, I do wish for even a death bed salvation if need be, versus the other condition. There is not much time left for her.

3 Likes

We are saved by Faith alone through Grace alone in Christ alone.

No one is disputing that.

7 Likes

There! Now that is settled. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Group hug!

4 Likes

The best kind of hugs!

15178227_1313855518627186_8316400070958442351_n

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing your testimony, btw!
Praise to our Lord.

2 Likes

I agree with everything youre saying <3, except i am wondering about the smoking bit. are you saying it’s a sin to ever smoke or what do you think?

it’s not a healthy thing to do but the same can be said of things we occasionally enjoy so that along with Jesus turning water to wine for the guests have led me to believe it’s not sinful to partake responsibly in these types of things. ?

2 Likes

I used to think everyone who believed in Jesus was a Christian but realized even satan believes. I also realized I would never be perfect nor was I meant to be. If we were, there would be no need for Jesus. I am so glad you are here with us and he carried you (as he did the rest of us). God is so good! We are so blessed to know Him.

5 Likes

Do you think some are not ready to accept it because they know they will then have to change the way they live their life and they are not ready to do that? I have found this, that some do not want to give up the way they are living their life or they are afraid to look at how they are living their life (the wrong things they do) so arguing or saying they do not believe as we do makes it easier for them to not have to take a good hard look at themselves and do the hard work of changing those things. It is a very narrow path and not an easy path at times…but God!

I agree… so very true! There is a third juncture one can get stuck at–at least I did. Those who believe they are saved because they believe in Jesus and DID all the proper things they were told by some teacher/pastor they had to DO in order to be saved. In other words, those who tried to ADD to Jesus finished work!

I got stuck there for many many years because of what I was taught as a kid, and only earlier this year did I realize that I’d been putting my faith in Jesus + something I did. Thanks to the Lord that the Holy Spirit was there waiting for me to come to the proper time and understanding to complete my journey!

2 Likes

Could you imagine Noah and all the warnings and preaching day after day while he built the Arc and no one accepted the Lord?

4 Likes

Yes your right! I can’t imagine how it felt for him at the time…

Praise Jesus! Yes he is faithful to those who truly seek him to show them the truth, then it’s up to us to either accept or reject it, very good point! I bet there are more stuck at that juncture than any other… not me personally so I hadn’t thought of that but very true indeed!

Thank you for the encouragement- it is hard some days to keep proclaiming the truth when so many come against it but I won’t completely give up until the moment I’m gone from here, even though at times exhausting something just won’t let me quit!

2 Likes