May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Keep your enemies closer. That was like 20 years later though Dan. Wilber Ross had his own firm by then not directly part of the Rothchild’s…but who knows how the world works at those levels. Just saying its not as clean as the conspiracies make it. Plus he feuded with Rothchild on twitter. It wasn’t just show. He wanted to lowered the FED rate…a lot. He wasn’t exactly asking.

Wow you’re a farmer. Awesome. And thank you :slight_smile: Prayers.

@CLE and @FearNot

:roll_eyes: Man it’s getting to the point “Okay… Anyone else?”

It’s only been in the last year or so that the Stark realization of Revelation 3:8 has made so much sense.

Revelation 3:8

I know your deeds.

See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut.

For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name.

7 Likes

Removed by surgery. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@FoxMan
:joy: :rofl:

You know me well.

Its best to catchem before they spread.

3 Likes

Yes this deception is taking over far and wide. It’s very sad. And I’ve noticed the same people talking about aliens also believe this, David Icke for example.

3 Likes

South Africa is starting their vac this week…I know so many people that are so excited. My heart just wanted to cry…the president just addressed the nation a few minutes ago.
BUT GOD!!!

7 Likes

Stay safe in that storm, let us know your ok, prayers sent❤

1 Like

Many think they will be elevated to be as gods.
Expect plenty of false signs and wonders but with a twist away from Holy!

John 2:18

18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

2 Thessalonians 2:3-10

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

Another reason to not expect a global Revival or Great Awakening. I that the Dead Sea Scroll and the Early Fathers Commentaries both in many cases seem to give the reason for the rapture is to bring people to Christ.

So if a massive Global Awakening was in the plan why then say that is the main purpose of the Rapture?

I am not saying we shouldn’t expect and work to see many separate revivals in diverse places.

Just my take on it.

5 Likes

Romans 1

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.

20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

The great wake-up call has been sounding since the dawn of Creation and the Lord has been longsuffering in man’s snooze-button attitude.

As in Ezekiel 24 there is only so much harlotry God will suffer and I believe when we begin to observe the sacrifice of children to the Moloch’s of science and medicine, the line is being drawn.

8 Likes

And the Sodom & Gomorrah indoctrination.

1 Like

Could this be a curve ball for the building of the new temple?

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

HOW MANY COINCIDENCES WILL IT TAKE BEFORE YOU UNDERSTAND ITS NOT RANDOM ITS A SIGN UPON SIGNS.

Luke 21:25
“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;

6 Likes

I have striven to be equitable with that term. I don’t think there is anything quite like how I view all that out there. I am not afraid of it, nor concerned about it. Perhaps Jason share’s a part of that. Although meaning to put no words in my brother’s mouth.

The Spirit of God is mighty in His saints. Those who have little strength. If it does occur, i think it is something believers ought to have compassion on. If people are stuck there they will go to hell. I think its a time for us to be bold if that happens. I would not be expecting any supernatural miracles other than evil government takedowns. That is even if something like that occurred in the age of grace. And in that age, why would we run? The devil won’t be doing miracles in the age of grace as far as we see in scripture.

While we are all waiting on mass media to show us signs and wonders, the true revivals are happening underground and under great persecution (tribulation) in places like Iran and China…

A side musing of mine is…

In a very real sense I see China for example as a reflection of Rev 12’s Red Dragon waiting to devour the child at it’s birth. Not as a direct fulfillment, but simply a shadow of it. God’s word has many levels of meaning and relevance both across geography as well as time.

It is interesting to see the national totem or mascot for China being the Red Dragon. So in this understanding we would see the underground church in China as the child just about to be born (and a revival).

:slight_smile:

Americans tend to expect to see this revival in America… chuckles :wink:

8 Likes

All is well bad but not s bad as last week.
Thank you

2 Likes

There is an amazing amount of people coming to Christ online. I have seen some unofficial studies by online watchmen that tend to show most salvation in the west are coming 1st online sites personal sharing last through an organized Church.

5 Likes

Just spent the last hour on live streams spreading the word, … gotta do what ya gotta do…

2 Likes

These guys are working hard helping to get the Gospel out in Pakistan… they show all the latest weather disasters too… worth supporting them x

1 Like