May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I tried to share this on FB and it will not post other things today from here were covered up with the regular Fact Checker liar’s.

So obvious

1 Like

Actually I have no problem with that as we have the Roman Mafia brought in by the FBI and the Nazi’s brought in by the CIA or at least their Masons forerunners. Funny thing the Nazi’s actually beat out the Masons that ran NASA before it was over.

Ya’ll may want check out this guys bio, more than interesting!

Yes, if you look at the world nations but I guess we ask who is he talking to?

Now when you look have the focus on the world yes dual maybe maybe not. I fully expect the these nations come to arms before Ezekiel 38-39 as possibly Psalm 83. But never the less.

Well I see a mad rush to destroy Israel before he takes office just as we see today as the terrorist surrounding Israel at the ready now all they need is money from Jobama.

I don’t blame Trump or give him all the credit for Gaza uprising or next one. I mainly point to the no leader aspect and now a liberal leader in Israel.

And its not going to be called Ezekiel 38-39

To me it sounds like you are looking farther down the road for the rapture than I do.

So my take if Trump is the 1st white horse red headed rider then I won’t see it anyway at least not from a 3d but a 4d view.

Shalom

My take is a tribulation start point sometime in 2024 based on research. No one knows. But that is my understanding. Although, Dan, yeah it could certainly be this year. The way I understand it (which may not be accurate) is the 1st seal seems to have rapture timing associated with it. If Trump is, we’d likely see the non-apocalyptical version of what eventually becomes that. Only God knows. Blessings.

2 Likes

Yes Sir,
We haven’t see nothing yet!
But personally I think multiple seals open quickly because they look like one causes the other. We shall know soon either way I believe too.

Shalom

2 Likes
2 Likes

I always thought the White Horse Rider was AC but today I was reviewing the Mark Correll Revelation series and he said the the rider on the White horse was “The Word” going forth to Conquer for the Kingdom. I never saw it like that I only saw it as Yeshua Jesus himself would not be riding in at this time but its the Word from Yeshua riding in.

In other words Before the unleashing of Judgment / Wrath on the Earth the Word goes forth to bring folks to Christ one more time before it all starts comes down.

Just like he gave the Pharisees one last chance before they stoned Steven and yet only Paul was saved from that crowd that we know of.

That sounds just like something Yeshua would do don’t you think?

Maranatha

2 Likes

Amen. Nice one Dan. :heart: One of my favorite commentators (who i disagree with quite a bit) is Lenski. He holds to that view you share. I believe it came out of the reformation. Prior to that I believe is where the view that the white horse rider was Christ sponsored by the Pope of Vicar. Makes sense the reformers would go with “the word” instead of that one. Nice to see you in thought. For when you saw that you saw His character in the first century. I am blessed you see this brother. God bless.

Yes but Paul throughout the entire book of Acts tried to win over the Jews. Even until the closing chapter in Acts when Paul tried to talk to them again and further once he got back to Rome. Back in chapter 7 of Acts Stephen went to the Sanhedrin to testify what had happened. He was giving them a chance to receive Christ as a nation. Had the Sanhedrin or the Pharisees…it would have prevented the tribulation likely. I think what Dan is getting at is that God showed mercy on the Jews even though they constantly were stubborn. After Paul partook in stoning Stephen, God had mercy on Him and had him write most of the new testament. From what I understand it sounds like what Dan is getting at. Blessings.

OK, Well here is the rest of my current path of research. Pointing to the 1st seal white horse as good not evil. As this one I find a bit different now.

Yeshua Sets up the stage:

Revelation 3:21
To the one who overcomes, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Brings in the holy spirit weapons for the New Saints after the rapture that draws untold numbers the Christ. The new spirit filled warriors, so now we see the earth refilled by the spirit after the body (spirit) leaves the earth,

Revelation 6:2
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Joel 2:28
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Isaiah 44:8
Do not tremble or fear. Have I not told you and declared it long ago? You are My witnesses! Is there any God but Me? There is no other Rock; I know not one."

Revelation 14:14
And I looked and saw a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was One like the Son of Man, with a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand.

Revelation 19:11
Then I saw heaven standing open, and there before me was a white horse. And its rider is called Faithful and True. With righteousness He judges and wages war.

Shalom

1 Like

I don’t see a Victory as holding back the AC I do see a victory of harvest time.

Even though the Saints don’t prevail they still keep on harvesting and that’s the victory.

Each sacrifice for the Lord then is a victory.

Shalom

2 Likes

Wow interesting transition Dan. Even though we see differently on several fronts, we have always had much in common. Now this: We each are the only ones with a lone standing view of the 1st seal (at least as it relates to this forum). Blessings…and I am surprised but encouraging how you have been thinking this kind of thing over. Blessings.

1 Like

I am believe that before the other seals fall the 1st may, might, I hope be the word of God coming down in full force to save and tell them to braise for what’s coming…

I still need to find a verse that might upset this thinking but can’t find it yet.

Shalom

1 Like

Inspired by the discussions between brothers I’ve also been casually skirting this area of eschatology, albeit in a far more casual manner.

The word ‘bow’ as it relates to the rider of the 1st Seal Rev 6:2 did pique my interest as I began to ponder if perhaps it referred to some counterfeit/bastardisation of the ‘bow’ as per the covenant of peace from Gen 9:13 (rendered ‘bow’ in KJV), which would serve my conscious bias mightily.

Alas no, totally different words in root and form.

However, for your consideration:

Rev 6:2 - ‘bow’

Strong’s Concordance: 5115

Definition: a bow

(KJV) Usage: 1

https://biblehub.com/greek/5115.htm

Within the most epic and pored over eschatological prophecies of all ages could it truly be that Holy Spirit chose to convey the omnipresent and almighty majesty of the Word of God conquering and spreading throughout the world via the 1st Seal armed with a solitary and single-use …Tox’on?

I appreciate this is more semantic etymological jousting than valid, hermeneutical argumentation but as I said it’s intriguing to observe the twists and turns (whilst sipping milk).

In Christ

2 Likes

Wow…such an interesting direction. Lenski (a 20th century reformation theologian) held a similar view and saw it as the word of God. I don’t share that notion as it would seem to me to be the reformers version of what might have been Catholiciszed by Rome to support the ruler presence of a vicar of Christ on earth. Yet I like your bracing take there Dan, I would concur on that point. Amen.

1 Like

Thanks Jason, cheers :slight_smile: Chuck Missler’s org sees that Genesis connection as well. They tend to apply it to the common notion of AC with the Jews. My take is different as you know. But that is a lovely discovery on your part…to bolster its foundations perhaps in the Genesis covenant. On the surface to me it means peace more than covenant. Which means it could then actually be both too. Don’t let me interrupt your milk dear brother. Blessed to hear your thoughts on this today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@FearNot

Same here, I started questioning him as soon as he started pushing the vaccine. Yup, yup. I don’t know for sure anything about politicians though, so It’s not a hill to die on, I know quite a few people who thought Trump was good–but I’m not sure how sure they are about that at this point. Hard telling.

It is super weird if Trump is still talking about “operation warp speed” as if it was a good thing. At one point in his career–when he was running for office–I was pretty sure he even said that he thought we should investigate the safety of vaccines.

The rate the vaccinations are going…it’s really getting bad, if estimations are correct. I wonder how deep the denial for many of these super-pro-government-health-care will go.

I suspect if bodies pile up the propaganda will start to do it’s job: lie, lie, lie, and lie some more.

2 Likes

Yep,
I believe he left Robert Kennedy JR at the door and never followed through.

Shalom

2 Likes

@anon28331375

Thank you for the confirmation of my brain’s information (this just happened to rhyme LOL).

Yeah, I think I find him going back on his word pretty shady. And going like…completely the other way too. Fishy.

Maranatha…any day now please Lord.

1 Like

Yea,
He knew what would bring “most” everybody from the right his mentors and their followers kept the momentum going.

We haven’t had any choices for years, Trump looked better because we had not seen any better in my life time. Even Reagan was not who we wanted to believe he was.

This day was coming the die was cast the scriptures have been written, we go with God and His word not by sight or emotional hopes from the hearts of men.

Shalom

2 Likes

AGREED. My studies on Reagan…he’s the one that signed the bill (1986?) that makes gives vaccine companies zero responsibility for when their product harms someone…

Amen, Amen, Amen to that.

Peace to you also, and always.

3 Likes