May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Me to except I am good with flying today. I see no reason to wait here. :thinking:

Yes,
But its getting harder to hold them back I can feel the wall behind us just like everybody else. Keep Looking Up!

When Jesus left there was a great earth quake think about what could happen if the same thing happens when we fly?

Shalom

This time its going to be loud as we leave the planet.

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

If we are on a road walking West and there is a moving walkway (like the kind we have at the airport that inhances our walk speed in the direction we are going) that is moving East, it may feel like we are getting closer to our goal in the West. Yet all the while the speed of the moving walkway may actually keep us in the same place, be faster than our pace (unnoticed) and have us moving East while our intent is set on West, or we get to West much later than we thought.

I kind of see Trumpā€™s presidency like that. If Trump never got elected, we would have had Hillary. How hard would it be to hold them back had Hillary been president for the last 4 yearsā€¦and set for the current 4 now until 2024? Would you notice? What kind of wars would we have been in? What would have a pandemic look like with her in charge of the free world? Today, would there be anything to hold back?

The way I see it is that a Trump interrupt gave the world a chance to see what time it is. I find that as Godā€™s mercy upon His creation. I know we feel like we are a frog in a frying pan, but that is because we know we are in a frying pan. The frog that dies there never realizes what is going on.

So when we say they are getting harder to hold back, I hear ā€œWe see them so much better now.ā€ Which are two different things. Blessings.

1 Like

Until he that hinders is removed. I always saw Trump as a speedbump with these becomes another one thatā€™s fine too good or bad how much is I want to leave now like Paul said itā€™s better that I stay for a while. shalom brother

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard that alsoā€¦but I see they are trying to fast track the FDA approvalā€¦which is not surprising at all. No doubt they will have it fully approved within a month or two.

4 Likes